Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) (3830 Views)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / 7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 11 Insane Ways To Turn A Girl On Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Feranchek(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2015
Buh girls why una be like this na Why una wahala plenty like this mbok Make una repent oo0oo cos #change don come.

Guys do you agree with this?

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
How to turn on a girl = Money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:02pm On May 15, 2015
Bros don't generalize it...
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by sinaj(f): 10:19pm On May 15, 2015
lol
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2015
lol.......grin to turn a guy on just off ur shirt and wink alittle but to turn a gal on u will av to read tosyne2mush thread enusmith thread on 10 ways to please alady and move to google on 100ways to seduce a gal after dat watch some video tricks on youtube upon all d gal wont even give us a kiss lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll so gals u dont av to read any way of impressing a gal cux we are always hot 24/7 morning afternoon night midnight sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by naijaboiy: 10:53pm On May 15, 2015
Stale! undecided
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by ITbomb(m): 11:01pm On May 15, 2015
Smell of fresh minted currency will definitely turn most nairaland girls on, especially those commenting up there

1 Like

Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 15, 2015
Feranchek:
Buh girls why una be like this na Why una wahala plenty like this mbok Make una repent oo0oo cos #change don come.

Guys do you agree with this?

Nuthing turns them on like this

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Thok(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2015
Its either she is into you or not.
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:17am On May 16, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by jbaby265(f): 12:33am On May 16, 2015
u no get talk
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by cyprus000: 12:34am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
How to turn on a girl = Money
[size=13pt]
On point bro.

Study has shown that women with rich partners.
Get turned on and reach organism faster than women with poor partner's

Na be me talk am oo!..na scienctist

That is why,boyz they try make hustle reach permanet site.
Not necessaryly for women,which I personally don't fancy that much.
But for my children and adopted
[/size]
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Nobody: 2:12am On May 16, 2015
jbaby265:
u no get talk
c u. If i tell u i love u and am ready to gve my all up 4 u., wud u follow me? Hell No, if i bring 2016 land rover and write my fone number of 1000dollar bundle u would 1st do yanga and may even say No. Xo wetin fit turn una on. Op got a point

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by jbaby265(f): 9:53am On May 16, 2015
Luedave:
c u. If i tell u i love u and am ready to gve my all up 4 u., wud u follow me? Hell No, if i bring 2016 land rover and write my fone number of 1000dollar bundle u would 1st do yanga and may even say No. Xo wetin fit turn una on. Op got a point

lol..tru talk ...but my case was different
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by ggrin(f): 10:03am On May 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Stale! undecided
classicundecided
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 16, 2015
jbaby265:

oh rily? Tel me sometin
Re: How To Turn A Girl ON (pix) by Feranchek(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2015
jbaby265:

So upon the moto and freezer Dollars, you go still think am abi? And you say una nor dey complicated. Nne biko Sidon jor!
ennyhola:
lol.......grin to turn a guy on just off ur shirt and wink alittle but to turn a gal on u will av to read tosyne2mush thread enusmith thread on 10 ways to please alady and move to google on 100ways to seduce a gal after dat watch some video tricks on youtube upon all d gal wont even give us a kiss lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll so gals u dont av to read any way of impressing a gal cux we are always hot 24/7 morning afternoon night midnight sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bros you killed it!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

jbaby265:
u no get talk

Nne biko teh us you own TALK... grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Only: Post Your Picture Let Me See How Beautiful You Are / And Her Pvssy Smelt Like Crayfish / Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.