Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) (66287 Views)

See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / See The Snake I Killed In Front Of My Place Yesterday / Pic; The Green Scorpion I Killed Tonight @10:05PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 11:01am On May 16, 2015
Na for bush u dey live?! embarassed
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Bolosiye: 11:01am On May 16, 2015
kilokeys:

bros where in sambisa do u stay? undecided
oga dis u de kill snake fot ur front house and de kill scopion at de backyard, na jungle u de live? Abeg make u do come rent house inside town oh
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:02am On May 16, 2015
Na dis tiny rope you dey call snake?come my house make I show you big pythons and cobra
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Neplusultra(f): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
Khd95:
Last week-scorpion
dis week-snake
nxt week may b croc or cormodo dragon....

I strongly advice u fumigate ur sorroundings or install security lights around as dis will prevent dos tins coming around.....

Meanwhile dem nearly get ur wife oooo..bt na #Godwin

ehnn i forgot 2 tell 2 burn d snake sef
Hahaha!!!! Dat komodo dragon eh! It's deadlier dan snake! I hardly watch it on Tv!!!! Scary!
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by bmsteady(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2015
Last nite at my apartment
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by khassy(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2015
odensibiri:
That looks like a Black Mamba, one of the deadliest snakes in the world. You should tan the skin and make it into a nice accessory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzMPaYTrZc

Igbo boiz and money mentality sha
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by chaberry(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2015
kilokeys:

Nah me give you the 300 likes, so, congrat to both of us
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 16, 2015
juwoonn:
@about 9:30PM tonight; I was returning from the church along with my wife, she had almost held the snake while about to open the door. Suddenly she sighted the black deadly snake and retreated. The snake had entered d net door and was resting on the door handle near d knocker.

I did the needful.

Last week I killed a green scorpion @my backyard but the thread didn't make front page.
Warning: this is a season of reptiles and its cohorts, pls always hold a torchlight and watch carefully @night

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

Lol at 'black deadly snake'. How do you know it's deadly? You might have just killed an innocent harmless snake, that was helping you keep the rat population down.

Omo, see superstitions galore.

-extremely black, black mambas; correction they are grey. Black mambas are called so because the INSIDE of their mouths is black.

-grass dying around a decomposing snake; correction snake venom is found only in their mouths, not the rest of their bodies. Also, only about 5% of snake species are venomous.

-burning a snake with onion scares away other snakes; no reason why this should be so. A snake is not even likely to know that its mate was killed there.

-snakes don't have blood. Correction; they do have a complete circulatory system with plasma, red blood cells and all.

-snakes are wicked. Correction; no animal is inherently 'wicked'. Snakes (the 5% venomous ones), only bite in self-defence, or in some cases, defence of their eggs or young. If any of you is attacked by a screaming mob armed with sticks and stones, while passing by minding your own business, will you not defend yourself with any weapon at your disposal?

-op should pray and fast against village witchcraft. Snakes and scorpions are naturally common in Africa; where op lives. Pls leave him alone before he starts looking suspiciously at his old grandma in the village... paranoia is a worse condition than snakebite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by adewaletb3(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2015
Tinyemeka:

I've seen the black mamba. Several times. At Maiduguri. An almajiri tried to scare me with a baby one once when I was much younger.

Then around 2004 at Ifite, Awka, I saw a dead snake which (I'm not kidding), was not less than 6ft long. Extremely black. I wasn't sure if it was a black mamba or Cobra. The grasses around the snake died as it decomposed. Real scary I tell you.
Wow well that could be a green mamba it is found mainly in some part in west africa. Still looking forward to seeing one here in Nigeria.
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Khd95(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2015
Neplusultra:
Hahaha!!!! Dat komodo dragon eh! It's deadlier dan snake! I hardly watch it on Tv!!!! Scary!
lol.

Dat tin can eat a cow oloun
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by kilokeys(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2015
chaberry:
Nah me give you the 300 likes, so, congrat to both of us

and my 15,556th like on NL grin thanks
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by chaberry(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2015
kilokeys:

and my 15,556th like on NL grin thanks
15thousand what? Are you selling them? And here i am struggling to reach 2k
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by spiralwedge(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2015
Dollyak:

Omg. Why did you kill the snake? You could have captured it and release it into the wild, instead of posting upsetting pictures.
This is the reason why animals are going extinct in Africa angry

if he had not killed it, the snake could have killed him or his wife. And this is why homo sapiens are going extinct in rural Africa.
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Johnterryfama(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2015
na war for some ppl oooo
na only for sambisa den day see snake
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Sexyolori(f): 2:07pm On May 16, 2015
Please Fumigate your environment, it's better to be safe than sorry...
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by haszolima(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2015
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" Click on the link to join>>>>>> http://www.infobiznaija.com/hassan/
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Trottle: 4:11pm On May 16, 2015
kilokeys:

grin grin grin
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by fromnigeria(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2015
juwoonn:
@about 9:30PM tonight; I was returning from the church along with my wife, she had almost held the snake while about to open the door. Suddenly she sighted the black deadly snake and retreated. The snake had entered d net door and was resting on the door handle near d knocker.

I did the needful.

Last week I killed a green scorpion @my backyard but the thread didn't make front page.
Warning: this is a season of reptiles and its cohorts, pls always hold a torchlight and watch carefully @night

You didn't see it as an attack...I love you for that.
Thanks also for this very good reminder.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by robyteem: 5:36pm On May 16, 2015
Be Careful, they are small in size but concentrated venom
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by bmsteady(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2015
See mine
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by cadonal: 7:08pm On May 16, 2015
Lol
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by jimmy101231(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2015
Very soon if u na poo for una house u na go they post am...Abeg find work do
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 16, 2015
juwoonn:

I did the needful.

Na forest your house dey
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 16, 2015
dre11:
See how black and long the thing is
Some ladies will have a different picture in mind with this statement of yours
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 16, 2015
odensibiri:
That looks like it may be a Black Mamba, one of the deadliest snakes in the world. You should tan the skin and make it into a nice accessory.

Hard to tell really , the picture isn't clear enough to tell
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by IbnuUche(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2015
kilokeys:

grin
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by zeeziz(f): 8:31am On May 17, 2015
Try to spread garlic and bitter kola arround ur house,it will keep them away InshaAllah
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by juwoonn(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

What's with the burning matches next to the dead snake? Gonna cook it?

What if you really killed a witch!?
Hahahaha...
This ur question funny die.. Definitely not a witch..lol
Buh if na witch e don die be dat..
The matches is to burn the snake with d onions..cook ke cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 31, 2015
odensibiri:

This is the BBC's Black Mamba species range map:

via: http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/life/Black_mamba
That snake is not a black mamba. A black mamba is normally brown in colour
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by Sagamite(m): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dollyak:

Omg. Why did you kill the snake? You could have captured it and release it into the wild, instead of posting upsetting pictures.
This is the reason why animals are going extinct in Africa angry

As much as I can understand your worries about conservation, I have to ask you:

"Botta, have you ever seen a snake in real life before?"
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by chiroking(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dangerous snake

http://www.awardnaija.tk
Download latest music Latest commedy videos music videos news free browsing tutorial romance etc. Join us today.

http://www.awardnaija.tk
Re: The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo) by xenastar(f): 4:01am On Oct 27, 2020
available in milligrams too...sold in vaccum filled glass vials. maximum delivery of venom is two weeks. Note that medical recommendation / license is required before sale
Scorpion venom 1g - N1,300,000 ~ N2,750,000
Toad venom (smoking bufo) powdered form 1g - N200,000 ~ N820,000
Snake venom 1g - N126,000 ~ N580,000
Spider venom (funnel web) - only on request
Bee venom - only on request
Make enquiries on species available
25% discount on toad venom orders above 3.5grams
Payment on delivery only in Ibadan, Enugu, and Gombe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red Handed / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage / Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.