Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission (18976 Views)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures / Obasanjo Foundation Sacks Trustee Implicated In Money Laundering Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Bizibi(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
@Demdem

You can not white-wash the f00lish image you have created on nairaland. Cos every Nairalander now think you are the most f00lish person on earth. Wont you try to prove them wrong by just staying quiet in that dusty room ?
that guy!!!he must be an arrogant person......I just hope he is not married with kids...
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2015
400billionman:

So with a letter bearing OBJ signature saying "Thank you ", are you saying OBJ won't know why he is saying Thank you ?

Fear God..

DO u understand how organisations like this foundation are run? Do u think patrons of organisations like this get involve with day to day activities of such? So u think OBJ personally signs these letters right? have u ever heard of electronic signatures?
Surely the investigators knows better and that explains why till date, despite through investigation, Obj hasnt been indicted.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2015
Bizibi:
that guy!!!he must be an arrogant person......I just hope he is not married with kids...

Not unexpected from a jonah-daft cocck sucker.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Nobody: 10:51am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, u made no sense and no input so far to thread.
see who is calling me a fool!.. i spit on u. daft.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2015
shikaan:
see who is calling me a fool!.. i spit on u. daft.

I split on ur cursed lineage.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Bizibi(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

Not unexpected from a jonah-daft cocck sucker.
what a shame,smh......you must be a mushin kid,your reply says so....

1 Like

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by adconline(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, so because the foundation bears his name, he is culpable right?
person! You are throwing around words that you don't understand..By implication, OBJ is connected to this case, but his foundation has not formally been indicted nor charged.. For your thick brain. Connection has to be established, then indictment followed by charge.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Nobody: 10:53am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

So in ur daft state, only Yorubas attend owambes right? Very foolish thing.
prove me wrong yoruba fool.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Nobody: 10:54am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

I split on ur cursed lineage.
ayaaa deadbrain!! ur father worships my lineage u have no idea.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by 400billionman: 10:55am On May 16, 2015
Nigerian youths are just blinded along tribal lines.

Nigerians hate themselves so much that white is black when it involves my brother. We support evil and protect corrupt people who are our tribesmen.

The fight on this thread is inconsequential. The video evidence takes it all. The lady claimed that OBJ trained her to be discreet and this is what she always does at the Charity.

What are you guys fighting over ?
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Nobody: 10:57am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Billygoat, save me so much inconsequential arrangement of words and tell me exactly how OBJ is culpable in this crime the CEO was fired for.
That is the crux of this thread.

I will respond to that silly question from your silly mouth when you answer these questions;

1. Which Charitable cause in Nigeria has the Obasanjo foundation ever donated to ?
2. How much did Obasanjo have when he was pardoned from Prison ? How did Obasanjo come about his billions of dollars ?
3. "What we normally do" in the words of the 'excused' CEO refers to the organizational structure of the Obasanjo foundation. Do you disagree ?

Every sane man knows when to throw in the towel, but not you, cos I think your membrane of thoughts is too thick.

1 Like

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2015
adconline:

person! You are throwing around words that you don't understand..By implication, OBJ is connected to this case, but his foundation has not formally been indicted nor charged.. For your thick brain. Connection has to be established, then indictment followed by charge.

U seems to be blind to see what ur cohorts have been saying and deducing since the beginning of this thread? av u taken time to correct their stupidity? How many times have i stated that OBJ hasnt been indicted yet and not guilty? Because the foundation bears his name doesnt mean he is culpable? From the opening post, OBJ camp agreed that indeed the CEO was culpable and she has been sacked. does that mean OBJ has something to do with her crime? Goon, speak with ur co fools and correct their warped reasoning instead of showcasing ur hypocrisy.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2015
[s]
Bizibi:
what a shame,smh......you must be a mushin kid,your reply says so....
[/s]

Shut ur trap Jonah-daft lover.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by 400billionman: 10:58am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

DO u understand how organisations like this foundation are run? Do u think patrons of organisations like this get involve with day to day activities of such? So u think OBJ personally signs these letters right? have u ever heard of electronic signatures?
Surely the investigators knows better and that explains why till date, despite through investigation, Obj hasnt been indicted.

In law, a man is answerable to every document bearing his signature..

Even if OBJ does not get indicted, does that make him clean ? It is Obasanjo foundation not Demdem foundation.

You guys are fighting here for nothing. We youths should stop supporting these old thieves who have stolen our collective future..

1 Like

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Bizibi(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

smh....
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2015
Billyonaire:

I will respond to that silly question from your silly mouth when you answer these questions;

1. Which Charitable cause in Nigeria has the Obasanjo foundation ever donated to ?
2. How much did Obasanjo have when he was pardoned from Prison ? How did Obasanjo come about his billions of dollars ?

Billygoat, am not bound to answer ur questions especially because it has nothing to do with topic at stake here. Mine does.

3. "What we normally do" in the words of the 'excused' CEO refers to the organizational structure of the Obasanjo foundation. Is that correct ?

That is what the investigators are expected to determine and verify if the corrupt CEO stated the truth or not and indict whoever knows about it including OBJ and not for u and ur co-fools who know nothing about it to start talking rubbish and concluding foolishly

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Nobody: 11:05am On May 16, 2015
400billionman:

Even if OBJ does not get indicted, does that make him clean ? It is Obasanjo foundation not Demdem foundation.

You guys are fighting here for nothing. We youths should stop supporting these old thieves who have stolen our collective future..

God Bless You. Let the thick skull keep supporting an aged ancestor who has ruined this country. I want to believe that Abacha's loot is a child's play compared to Obasanjo's loot. How can a sane Nigerian that buys petrol and diesel on queue defend the greatest thief alive.

3 Likes

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2015
400billionman:

In law, a man is answerable to every document bearing his signature..

He is answerable (o yes, OBJ will be asked questions during investigation) but does that make such guilty? If in the organisation, when such letters goes and electronic signatures are normally appended, the investigators will determine such and determine if criminal charges should be pursued

who said OBJ is clean? However on this issue at stake, i see nothing to suggest that he is dirty. even investigators that ought to know havent said such.

[s]You guys are fighting here for nothing. We youths should stop supporting these old thieves who have stolen our collective future..[/s]

Inconsequential to issue at stake here.

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Nobody: 11:07am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Stop insulting thinkers on this thread. You have obviously lost the ability to think. That's why you are where you are. All you do is sit on internet all day and rant like a mad dog.

1 Like

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Stop insulting thinkers on this thread. You have obviously lost the ability to think. That's why you are where you are. All you do is sit on internet all day and rant like a mad dog.

Fool so its u that allege but when asked to present ur facts u go dumb that thinks right. Billygoat u and ur kind are daft.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Nobody: 11:11am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

Fool so its u that allege but when asked to present ur facts u go dumb that thinks right. Billygoat u and ur kind are daft.

Young man, I heard that Jumia if selling common-sense, you can pay on delivery at your dusty home. Wont you place order for some common-sense ?

1 Like

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2015
400billionman:
Nigerian youths are just blinded along tribal lines.

Nigerians hate themselves so much that white is black when it involves my brother. We support evil and protect corrupt people who are our tribesmen.

The fight on this thread is inconsequential. The video evidence takes it all. The lady claimed that OBJ trained her to be discreet and this is what she always does at the Charity.

What are you guys fighting over ?

SO based on mere words of a corrupt CEO, OBJ must be crucified right? use ur head please

1 Like

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2015
[s]
Billyonaire:

Young man, I heard that Jumia if selling common-sense, you can pay on delivery at your dusty home. Wont you place order for some common-sense ?
[/s]

Crap
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Nobody: 11:12am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

I am stepping out, my time is too precious to waste on some loser without a lastname. Persona non grata!

1 Like

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
I am stepping out, my time is too precious to waste on some loser without a lastname. Persona non grata!

Billygoat, step into ur waterloo. None of my business
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by adconline(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

U seems to be blind to see what ur cohorts have been saying and deducing since the beginning of this thread? av u taken time to correct their stupidity? How many times have i stated that OBJ hasnt been indicted yet and not guilty? Because the foundation bears his name doesnt mean he is culpable? From the opening post, OBJ camp agreed that indeed the CEO was culpable and she has been sacked. does that mean OBJ has something to do with her crime? Goon, speak with ur co fools and correct their warped reasoning instead of showcasing ur hypocrisy.
You are bereft of how things work in a sane clime. Formal complaint is made, then investigation, indictment, charge and prosecution.. Yes, OBJ has been implicated but might not be charged cos Foundation is an entity itself. Implication implies connection to this case
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by FLYFIRE(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Ezekwesili - Obasanjo is not corrupt
And #babaonechance huhari....abacha NEVER touched Nigeria's kobo
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by ideology(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2015
Most charity organizations are fraudulent including the ones owned by celebrities. They raise funds for personal use and only put little to use.

embarassed embarassed
Its been the trend for years.
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Ossaifamous(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2015
obailala:
Show me where Oby said that.... Sometimes i just wonder the frequency the brains of some people function at
Due to 10megabyte u can't even search YouTube
Well if u can run to the nearest cyber cafe enter YouTube and http://m.youtube.com/watchv=UpJTzMHl9BE
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Demdem(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2015
adconline:

You are bereft of how things work in a sane clime. Formal complaint is made, then investigation, indictment, charge and prosecution.. Yes, OBJ has been implicated but might not be charged cos Foundation is an entity itself. Implication implies connection to this case

Fool, investigation is ongoing who has been indicted so far? How has obj been implicated? By virtue of the fact that the foundation bears his name?
Again goon, lecture ur co horts. Pending when further info comes to fore obj is as free from this allegation as possible.

1 Like

Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by adconline(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, investigation is ongoing who has been indicted so far? How has obj been implicated? By virtue of the fact that the foundation bears his name?
Again goon, lecture ur co horts. Pending when further info comes to fore obj is as free from this allegation as possible.
You are the only intellectually bereft who doesn't unsertand that OBJ foundation is directly tied to OBJ.. Have u heard of corporate culture? Money laundering part of it!!
Re: We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission by Uncletony(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2015
obailala:
I said show me... I watched the interview from start to finish more than once and she clearly refused answering the question by asking for evidence first. How the brains of some Nigerians have interpreted that to mean "OBJ is not corrupt" completely beats my imagination.

It is only a not-too-smart person that would come on international TV and pronounce judgement on a man without evidence.

Is OBJ corrupt or not?!..or do u also need evidence?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege / Weeping Parents Upset Over Abducted Afaka Students Storm Abuja / Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.