Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,063 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes (57691 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by abnsugbe: 7:46pm On May 16, 2015
RYANAYO:
Nigeria - According to newly wedded governor Adams Oshomhole of Edo state, his new bride Iara Fortes is "understanding, caring and a loving lady.

Speaking to newsmen after his wedding ceremony yesterday, he expressed joy with his family for the support given to him to remarry.

adams oshiom n wife

“This is something that one is happy about. I am also happy that I have friends across all political divide. The occasion reminds me that across all divides, we have friends and well-wishers.”

“She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that I return home late, some times 3am. She understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children.

“I am happy that all my children are at home with her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap” he said.

See the pics from the wedding below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2ZR1mDX8Q

Source http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/oshiomhole-speaks-why-i-married-iara-fortes.111849/

die now and u go see she is after ur money.....na den u go see ur children hated her to the Last
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Oshiomole said she appreciates the nature of his job,which woman wouldn't appreciate the nature of his job?
no mind him. Yeye dey smell
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by djon78(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2015
cap28:

I would like to know why governors and ministers from Ethiopia, Sudan or even the tiny island of Cape Verde where this young lady comes from do not come to Nigeria to seek for women young enough to be their grand daughters as brides. Could it be because men from those countries not only take pride in their own women but they are actually busy running the affairs of their countries while these idle, covert paedophiles that call themselves our leaders and politicans think that the best way to command respect is to have a light skinned woman (preferably a non Nigerian ) on their arm. I wish grand dad would take the time to understand the colour caste system that works in many of those countries where light skinned mixed race people are in the majority and he will come to understand that people from those countries look down on dark skinned Africans and do their utmost best not to mix or inter marry with us UNLESS there is something to be gained from it. Cape Verdeans are mixed race people of Portuguese and African ancestry and many of them have a colour caste system in their country where the darker you are the lower down you are placed on the social ladder, this is the same case in countries like Brazil, Trinidad, Jamaica (despite majority dark skinned population) Mauritius, Cuba and the whole of South America , why then is it that dark skinned black people hate themselves so much that they constantly love to marry and have children with the very people who look down on them?

Amber Rose's mother is from Cape Verde and her father is white Italian and she said her mother hates dark skinned black people and because of this many of her family members did not attend her wedding to Wiz Khalifa. Therefore can you imagine how this girls family members feel about her marrying a black African man who looks like this and is over 40 years her senior? This man is supposed to be a pillar of society, a man of the people and a grass roots leader who should serve as a role model to the younger generation but look at how he has disgraced himself. At the end of the day what message is this man conveying to the youth? That its okay to steal from govt coffers and lavish your ill gotten gains on an extravagant wedding to a foreign woman young enough to be your grand daughter? What puzzles me is the fact that some people are even congratulating him for such off key behaviour when he should be actually be reprimanded for being a delusional dirty old pervert. Tomorrow this same man will troop into a church claiming to be a clean and godly man when his heart is filled with all manner of sexu.al deviancy and immorallity, these are the kind of perverts, paedophiles and se.xual deviants that we have masquerading as leaders of our country and this is the reason why we will remain a laughing stock to the rest of world.
Nobody said that he shouldn't remarry but what is wrong with marrying a woman from the same culture and race as yourself and closer in age to you. What does an African man of almost 70 years old have in common with a 25 year old former model who does not understand your language or culture? No wonder some of his children didn't bother showing up for the sham of a wedding.
This man is in the tight grip of self-delusion. undecided

I thought I was the only one shocked by this. The most painful part is that almost 90% of those posting here were hailing him.
I was asking myself what is Oshiomoles job again. This man is not even a billionaire, if it was Aliko or Adenuga I wont bother because they have made their money. This guy was a former mere civil servant even as NLC leader, because he is now a governor, Edo peoples money will now fund his depraved vanity. Honestly it is a very big shame, and the president elect a bastion of anti corruption was a witness of this. If u research further u will be sure that her wedding/ engagement ring will cost if not $million. When I see all these things I weep 4 this country, we are so so far away and lost, our salvation is still far.
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by dayodare49o: 11:34pm On May 16, 2015
RYANAYO:
Nigeria - According to newly wedded governor Adams Oshomhole of Edo state, his new bride Iara Fortes is "understanding, caring and a loving lady.

Speaking to newsmen after his wedding ceremony yesterday, he expressed joy with his family for the support given to him to remarry.

adams oshiom n wife

“This is something that one is happy about. I am also happy that I have friends across all political divide. The occasion reminds me that across all divides, we have friends and well-wishers.”

“She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that I return home late, some times 3am. She understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children.

“I am happy that all my children are at home with her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap” he said.d

See the pics from the wedding below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2ZR1mDX8Q

Source http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/oshiomhole-speaks-why-i-married-iara-fortes.111849/
Dis he just say she understand his nature of job? Na lie she understands nature of money, what money can do, she understands nature of first lady, she understands nature of oldmen they don't live too long and she understand nature of wealth. ha ha ha tell me which lady will not understand that. Bianka Ochuku also understood
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by wetinhappen(m): 2:58am On May 17, 2015

Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by 9jatatafo(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2015
I just hope this pretty daughter of the Queen of Sheeba will not be exporting Osho's money back to Ethiopa for safe keeps by her long time boyfriend.
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by khattab02: 1:17pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm.... Adamuuu, its been a long time I saw you in a non-khaki uniform oooo... ..
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by Jedix(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes by okitejoseph: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2016
It will be difficult to believe that she didnt marry him because of money, Lara Oshiomole was a former beauty queen, so what do we expect http://www.prestnaija.com/lara-oshiomhole-deny-divorce-rumours/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Soldiers, Unknown Gunmen Killed In Ohafia, Abia State / Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.