Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter (35279 Views)

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone- Oshiomole’s Daughter Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by synergycom19: 9:25am On May 16, 2015
It is okay,he did nothing wrong don't mind those people talking,they are jealous because the lady is too beautiful
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by idris4eva(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2015
Who hold is father b4
tpiadotcom:
your father is a public official, so he cannot be left alone.

if the common man on the street is not left alone, then neither will those monitoring him be free from scrutiny.

she should address her complaints to the bloggers, media, etc to stop posting news about them.

are politicians supposed to be nollywood celebrities?

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Moana(f): 9:25am On May 16, 2015
Im not on first page again angry
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Omowalksola(f): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
We aint holding him nao #Abegi
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by kestolove95(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
See her gum like chim gum

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Vince77(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
ifyalways:
They were busy, information not properly circulated bla bla ; she should have kept quiet. She just told the whole world that all is not well within the family as per their dad's marriage.

Aproko girl cheesy
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Marxman: 9:26am On May 16, 2015
so much 4 d anti corruption high priest even baba 1chance witnessd d lavish ceremony I guess oshiomole sud b d 1st gov 2 be imprisoned if our
saviour wil b truthful 2 himself

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Slickest(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2015
See as all of ena dey wryt lyk say she go read...."Liv her FADA alone" simple!!!!!
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by niceeric(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2015
Eyelids like a bug's, gums like a hippo's....brains like a turkey's

she just put the whole family in trouble.....now we know they are not happy with the man's decision but she couldn't stand her father being insulted by people......who cares?

4 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by shammah1(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2015
Shut up and continue to enjoy Edo state government money.

2 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by eyeview: 9:28am On May 16, 2015
Something is very wrong with this girl's excuse. You mean her father was getting married and she claim she didn't know the date cos 'the information wasn't properly circulated'. It doesn't add up, when almost every nigerian knew before hand of the wedding.
And her sisters too weren't aware of the date too? They should stop lying.

6 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:30am On May 16, 2015
metronaija:

On why she was absent, She says; The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy..

Why do is sense something isn't right here. Family members not "properly informed" while out other got properly informed. Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Tobisyn: 9:34am On May 16, 2015
[b][/b]Visit www.Kingdomboiz.com to promote your gospel songs with over 20.000Downloads. Check it out fam. Or follow on Twitter @Kingdomboiz[color=]Visit www.Kingdomboiz.com to promote your gospel songs with over 20.000Downloads. Check it out fam. Or follow on Twitter @Kingdomboiz[/color]Visit www.Kingdomboiz.com to promote your gospel songs with over 20.000Downloads. Check it out fam. Or follow on Twitter @Kingdomboiz
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by IfyAwazie(f): 9:36am On May 16, 2015
Na ur father start to beat d drum and we help him to dance.

3 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by harry509: 9:39am On May 16, 2015
maxjax:
make she see wetin ha pop wan produce na....
wia did u get dis frm?
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by gesundheit: 9:40am On May 16, 2015
So dey first denied owing some workers their salaries in the State, to enable dem do dis ogbonge jollificate for dis
semi international marriage? Chai! Auchi polytechnic babes, Usei polytechnic babes, Uniben babes, Colben babes,
Ekpoma babes and GRA babes, una suffer oo. Una be used and dumped like Aluku Tyres at James Watts, abi?
None of you could win this battle for me? Shame on all of you! Why Ethiopia/ Cape Verde? Anyway, life is all about
choice. But wait Prof., does Naija babe worth it self? Congrats OshioBaba!

2 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:41am On May 16, 2015
...And why were you not properly informed? undecided

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by africanusvu(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2015
Then tell your father to stop eating food prepared for kids,after all I believe u ar married and still bearing your fathers name,we will soon come for you

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by harry509: 9:42am On May 16, 2015
metronaija:
Winifred Isimakhome Oshiomhole, daughter of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has finally reacted to the backslash from Nigerians saying he got married to a 25 year old undergraduate, Lara. She also explained why the entire family were absent for the day.. In a phone interview when asked what she has to say about the marriage, She says; ''I think my father has finally gotten the heart to move on and Nigerians should learn to respect his decision. I saw so many bad comments and My question is, this people don't even know half of the story and they just go about writing ignorantly''

On why she was absent, She says; The information for the day was not properly circulated, I would say I was busy taking care of my life, work and my family and I must have missed out on the plan, I cannot say for the rest of my sisters but I am sure we were not properly informed. I wish the couple a great married life and I am sure she will make my father happy..

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/nigerians-should-leave-my-father-alone.html
don't mind dem jare, yu kw dis country is full of envy n jealousy. Ur dad has 5nd love again. God wil bless dem wit beautifu kids.
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by tpiadotcom: 9:44am On May 16, 2015
gesundheit:

But wait ., does Naija babe worth it self?

what is the problem you people have with your women that makes you display s.tupidity all the time over the internet?

no be these same women born you at some point [whether at mama or grandmama level]?

which kain war una dey fight 24/7 wey una nor gree make people rest?

and btw, you are not better than your women!

in addition, stop attacking naija women when who you are really fighting are the women from your own place!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by homesteady(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2015
metronaija:

Nigga please. ...........

I don't need a prophet to tell me that the daughters are not in support of the marriage! Which sane Girl Child will gladly allow their father to commit this blunder?
They know she married him for his money naa!

3 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Lovechyld101(m): 9:46am On May 16, 2015
Osho fall our hand too much what sorta example is he laying na public figure na.
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by africanusvu(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2015
midolian:
loool...Nigerians, una no dey hear word? She just said you should leave her father alone.
leave him for what,the Baboon they show himself na now him go get high bp
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by homesteady(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2015
tpiadotcom why are you carrying this Oshiomhole marriage matter on your head like gala seller? there is no thread concerning this issue that you won't comment many times! haa!

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Kelvic4real(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2015
Baby don't mind them o. Even u fine pass some of them who are making unguided comments about ur father. Bad belly people

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by africanusvu(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2015
eyeview:
Something is very wrong with this girl's excuse. You mean her father was getting married and she claim she didn't know the date cos 'the information wasn't properly circulated'. It doesn't add up, when almost every nigerian knew before hand of the wedding.
And her sisters too weren't aware of the date too? They should stop lying.
That one na family issue,I no concern us But why should Osho baba go eat food wey them keep for Shineshine Bobos like us,I don vex die

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by manpo2k(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2015
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:57am On May 16, 2015
Her daddy is a dirty old man grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by Nobody: 9:58am On May 16, 2015
This gurl must be a story teller... How on earth would one forget/get misinformed over such a delicate matter.

As for Nigerians being ignorant over the marriage is bizarre... As far as am concerned & can swear with anything,that the girl in question didn't marry for [size=20pt]Love[/size]

4 Likes

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by luvmijeje(f): 9:59am On May 16, 2015
Supported. Nigerians should learn to respect other people's decision that won't affect their lives. Awon Aprokos.

1 Like

Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by IYANGBALI: 10:00am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
She's even older than her father's wife.
and she no even fine like her father's wife. Wetin happen she no resemble osho baba,I smell rat,there is need for DNA test
Re: ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter by sladimeji(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2015
Ninu ikoko dudu leko fun fun ti jade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.