Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Happy Birthday To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me (594 Views)

Happy Birthday To "TOSYNE2MUCH" / Aderola15: Happy Birthday To The Sweetest Sweetie / Happy Birthday To My Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by misspicy(f): 9:38am On May 16, 2015
Its here and its officially,its ma birthday n i add a year more to ma age,i give all glory to God Almighty,the unchangeable changer,the I AM that I AM.the Alpha and Omega,for keeping me till dis tym,many of ma mates are no more,many r in d hospital,but am alive,hale n hearty,Romancelanders join me in praising God ooooo
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 9:40am On May 16, 2015
Happy birthday dear.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by dharay99: 9:41am On May 16, 2015
##lyts ma SK,

Hapi ßornday girl, have a blast. cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 9:41am On May 16, 2015
Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by DuchessLily(f): 9:42am On May 16, 2015
Happy birthday! Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 9:56am On May 16, 2015
misspicy:
Its here and its officially,its ma birthday n i add a year more to ma age,i give all glory to God Almighty,the unchangeable changer,the I AM that I AM.the Alpha and Omega,for keeping me till dis tym,many of ma mates are no more,many r in d hospital,but am alive,hale n hearty,Romancelanders join me in praising God ooooo
though we join you in giving thanks to God but its so unfortunate it came when your boyfriend was broke. Couldnt help but give you excuses for not being present so as to avoid shame.
Pls and pls no vex o na joke i de joke dont blame me. Blame the six bottles of orijin i carry drink this morning. Chai so damn drunk. * spreads a mat and starts snoring after sleeping * happy birthday dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:03am On May 16, 2015
Happy birthday 2 u... Wish u llnp

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by kinglekan: 10:04am On May 16, 2015
Happy Birthday Missy!! Wishing you the very best. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Flashh: 10:06am On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Happy birthday to you.
tongue undecided

Happy birthday (op).

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 10:23am On May 16, 2015
Flashh:

tongue undecided

Happy birthday (op).

What's your former moniker?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 10:40am On May 16, 2015
misspicy:

Happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 11:01am On May 16, 2015
Feliz compleaños señorita

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by ednut1(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2015
hbd. btw if ur single. i wud like us to get married soon lol

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by elantraceey(f): 11:23am On May 16, 2015
Happy birthday dear.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by MarineOne: 12:09pm On May 16, 2015
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Flashh: 2:43pm On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:

What's your former moniker?
Check well!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 16, 2015
Happy birthday dearie kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by misspicy(f): 3:55pm On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
though we join you in giving thanks to God but its so unfortunate it came when your boyfriend was broke. Couldnt help but give you excuses for not being present so as to avoid shame.
Pls and pls no vex o na joke i de joke dont blame me. Blame the six bottles of orijin i carry drink this morning. Chai so damn drunk. * spreads a mat and starts snoring after sleeping * happy birthday dear
lmao,come take Moet join...tnx dear

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by misspicy(f): 3:59pm On May 16, 2015
ednut1:
hbd. btw if ur single. i wud like us to get married soon lol
hahaha,m nt single o....tnx
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by chigoizie7(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2015
HBD sweethrt,

Wullnp

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs You Still Have Your Ex On Your Mind / See 8 Shocking Things Men Judge Women For But Shouldn’t / New Trophy Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.