Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! (3534 Views)

Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by Darkboy(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:

I am right and I know I am. I don't just make assertions without having evidence.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.
calm down classy you are WRONG I'm a different guy or are you saying the profile picture is fake?
Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by Nickymezor(f): 12:02pm On May 16, 2015
Lolz, OP u no well @ alll ooo...quit yabbing okay
Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by yaduma350: 12:33pm On May 16, 2015
Calabar Girl S ex Video Leaks Online Download - To your phone http://funnyvideos.fav.cc/2015/05/18-videos-naija-calabar-girl-sextape-leaked-video/

SEE TO BELIEVE FOR YOURSELF
Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by 9jabest: 12:35pm On May 16, 2015
Darkboy:

calm down classy you are WRONG I'm a different guy or are you saying the profile picture is fake?

An enemy of my enemy is my friend...Darkboy d gal said she've got "evidence", which got me thinking when mere assertions became substantial evidence. Sowi 4 seemingly attacking you...wasn't personal. Do take kia
Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by donbenedict(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yh browning grin
lol see ur head
Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by Darkboy(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2015
9jabest:

An enemy of my enemy is my friend...Darkboy d gal said she've got "evidence", which got me thinking when mere assertions became substantial evidence. Sowi 4 seemingly attacking you...wasn't personal. Do take kia
Thanks man... #real_nigg
Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by 3kay945(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2015
9jabest:

Sowi dude, just checked ur profile pix, and u could easily pass 4 d dude on d pix grin

Sowi dude, just checked ur profile pix, and u could easily pass 4 d dude on d pix

You make me laugh... grin
Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Op quit it, you are making darkboy angry. grin grin

That's if you are not the same as darkboy
Infact you are the same as darkboy. I can bet my certificate on that.

You created this account just for this thread.
Of course, nice plan. You'd make fun of dark people, you'd use an alternate account that has darkboy as the moniker to make a statement showing annoyance at the silly and insensitive joke and then everybody comes and comments with your darkboy moniker and his reply the centre of conversation.

Nice move.
hmm nice sherlock holme story
Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by eightsin(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2015
Lmfao. This is mean!!
Re: Funny Pix Of Oshiomole & Wife @a Beach In Miami! by tablu: 5:53pm On May 16, 2015
Cant stop laffin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Egyptian Inspired Maternity Shoot, Featuring Woman Wearing Nothing (photos / Busty Ebony Girl And Headmaster Caught Pant Down In Unrestricting Fun / I Am Broke, My Father Dumped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.