Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega (51142 Views)

Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You / Ambode Will Consolidate On The Achievements Of Fashola- Oladunjoye / Buhari Wins Borno To Consolidate Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by NZEGWUAGU(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2015
Jega is leaving nothing behind other than fraud! He conducted the most rigged elections in Nigeria's history!!! The card reader was a fraud!

1 Like

Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by sammhi(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2015
some innovation while he was there..but we need a better umpire...unfortunately, Nigerians are anything but trustworthy... the country is too filthy and ethnically polarised to have a truly fair and unbiased umpire.
in conclusion, let's try someone else..but don't hope for much
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by sammhi(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2015
Xetima:

CSO in Nigeria means "the ruling party did not consider me for appointment". Go and check all those who called themselves members of the CSO, people like Falana, Soyinka, Keyamo, Bakare, Sani Sule, Oby, Dino Milaye, etc. They are now in Buhari government or are being tipped for one appointment or another.

The last social crusader died the day Gani Fawehimwi died. These other ones are in the CSO business to line their pockets. They are all "FRAUDS".

you hit the nail on the head....they are not just fraud but also hypocrites
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Omotayor123(f): 3:46pm On May 16, 2015
Why is he Afraid at least Nigerians knows he had tried his best...
Jega will b remembered for good#
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 16, 2015
Whoever they bring in, needs to be as unbiased as Jega.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by ogene007: 4:00pm On May 16, 2015
JEGA knows that his APC paymasters do not believe in free and fair process because they worked with him to undermine the electoral process. Nigeria is in for a really rough deal.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by quiet006storm: 4:58pm On May 16, 2015
I hope the new Inec boss wont make us to miss Jega. He is a resilient man. Are you resilient as well? What should you do in the face of trouble? Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 16, 2015
We pray ur successor will bring out all the SE n SS voters card u made to disappear.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Haishophem(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2015
Prof Jega has done his best so far. He should honorably leave when the ovation is still loud, and the fear of his successor shouldn't overwhelm him cos we still have people of good quality in the country that can surpass his achievement.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Ominiriches(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2015
Jega is looking for re installment.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by FreeGlobe(f): 6:50pm On May 16, 2015
what achievements does this criminal want to be consolidated? Born to rule agenda achievements?
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by FreeGlobe(f): 6:51pm On May 16, 2015
chuna1985:
We pray ur successor will bring out all the SE n SS voters card u made to disappear.
Lol... We hope his successor will never allow underage voters only in the north again

2 Likes

Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Lol... We hope his successor will never allow underage voters only in the north again

Exactly my brother, I even forgot that important one sef.

2 Likes

Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by cutelover19(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2015
BrokenTV:
Which fucking achievement is he talking about. Is it the election that was characterized by violence, or the under age voters or the card reader scam.

Just like your moniker suggests, you're really broken, and a dimwit!

1 Like

Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by favourelisha(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2015
Useless thief. Ibu onye ohi!
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by BrokenTV: 8:30pm On May 16, 2015
cutelover19:

Just like your moniker suggests, you're really broken, and a dimwit!
You have been notice, oya vampoose.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by emiye(m): 8:45pm On May 16, 2015
Electronic voting is the new way, Voting must start and be concluded in less than 6 hours and results before the end of the day.

the longer the voting and collation process, the more the chances of manipulation. India with a population of over 1 billion now conducts its election and declares results in a day, Nigeria is less than 200 million, it can easily achieve such.

Jega has done well, and his scent of sincerity can always be perceived, but the same can not be said of some of his lieutenants, he will be remembered for good.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by emiye(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Underage voting is overated, it had absolutely no effect on the 2015 results.

All across Nigeria, there were 120,000 polling units, i doubt, if there was any polling unit one can find 10 underage voters.

10 underage voters in 120,000 polling units = 1,2 millon underage voters . Who did the underage voters voted for ? APC or PDP ? Did they vote right or recorded void votes since they are underaged voters ?

Should we assume APC courtesy of JEGA stationed 10 underaged voters in all polling units in Nigeria to vote APC, will the 1.2 million votes had changed the result of the election, bearing in mind, the margin of defeat of incumbent was over 2.5 million votes.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by baralatie(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2015
ogene007:
JEGA knows that his APC paymasters do not believe in free and fair process because they worked with him to undermine the electoral process. Nigeria is in for a really rough deal.
you got a point!
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2015
missbehave247:

U dey really misbehave o. Wetin be "."

1 Like

Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Djustprince7(m): 2:56am On May 17, 2015
STORY
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by essemdeey350(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2015
Why should he, and what are his so-called
achievements? A voters register filled with under
aged voters?
Is it the fault of INEC Chairman or can I say u reside in Ghana... If u happened to be among the registrants just share all u can do... Wisen up
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by ifeooye: 10:40am On May 17, 2015
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/my-successor-may-not-consolidate-on-my-achievements-jega/

Cc lalasticlala
Jega started well but shamefully ended up organizing a sham and not an election that was marred by under age voters.,ballot snatching. He watched over unspeakable rigging in Rivers an Kano state among others. He by the outcome of the Last general election is not in anyway better than Maurice Iwu of yesteryear.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Excellentmind: 11:13am On May 17, 2015
INEC is a fail
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Excellentmind: 11:15am On May 17, 2015
INEC is a failure and broad daylight fraud! Jega, indeed, will not be missed.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Excellentmind: 11:30am On May 17, 2015
emiye:

Underage voting is overated, it had absolutely no effect on the 2015 results.

All across Nigeria, there were 120,000 polling units, i doubt, if there was any polling unit one can find 10 underage voters.

10 underage voters in 120,000 polling units = 1,2 millon underage voters . Who did the underage voters voted for ? APC or PDP ? Did they vote right or recorded void votes since they are underaged voters ?

Should we assume APC courtesy of JEGA stationed 10 underaged voters in all polling units in Nigeria to vote APC, will the 1.2 million votes had changed the result of the election, bearing in mind, the margin of defeat of incumbent was over 2.5 million votes.

As an apc supporter, underage who voted in the last election is over rated, therefore not a violation to the electoral act.

I hope your words will not hunt you in a few years to come if not days.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Eziachi: 11:48am On May 17, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Why should he, and what are his so-called achievements? A voters register filled with under aged voters?
Some of you should stop mourning. What stops you having your own over age voters? Those you are tagging underage may already been fathers and mothers of a child or even vfamily dependent in their own rights.
In my opinion, the so called over age voting is the same with age in love. Age is only numbers, which a simple legislation can change. Mourning about over age voting is like those racist southerner American politicians mourning about their opponents winning with black vote when the law placated them from voting in those years.

Issue relating age of a voter is not rigging, what is rigging is announcing figures cooked up in a hotel, that doesn't represent human activity.
If someone is able and political aware enough to register, collect PVC, go for accreditation and stand patiently under the scorching sun and knew how to vote, age to me is irrelevant.
So stop mourning and roll out your own under age voters, that is, if they know actually aware of an election or are they more interested in the goings on the American idol voting.
Stop bleating like a loser.

1 Like

Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by emiye(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2015
Excellentmind:

As an apc supporter, underage who voted in the last election is over rated, therefore not a violation to the electoral act.

I hope your words will not hunt you in a few years to come if not days.
it is a violation of the electoral act, and it must be corrected, but I have seen many PDP supporters here made so much fuss about it as if it is a given that every underage voter voted for APC, that is quite illogical, the number of votes Jonathan had in kano was more than what he had in ekiti state.

my use of overrated is in place. I can bet it with you it was just about the least of the several irregularities in the last election.
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by khattab02: 12:47pm On May 17, 2015
Take a bow proff if u want to and many will not quickly forget you!!!

I wondered why many wanted you to resign before the general Election when your time will be soon up??

#at least they can stop taking panadol for their headache
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by emiye(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2015
Eziachi:
Some of you should stop mourning. What stops you having your own over age voters? Those you are tagging underage may already been fathers and mothers of a child or even vfamily dependent in their own rights.
In my opinion, the so called over age voting is the same with age in love. Age is only numbers, which a simple legislation can change. Mourning about over age voting is like those racist southerner American politicians mourning about their opponents winning with black vote when the law placated them from voting in those years.

Issue relating age of a voter is not rigging, what is rigging is announcing figures cooked up in a hotel, that doesn't represent human activity.
If someone is able and political aware enough to register, collect PVC, go for accreditation and stand patiently under the scorching sun and knew how to vote, age to me is irrelevant.
So stop mourning and roll out your own under age voters, that is, if they know actually aware of an election or are they more interested in the goings on the American idol voting.
Stop bleating like a loser.
thank you sir, someone sits down calmy in one corner, and within 10mins, he has thumb printed 500 ballot papers singlehandedly. I make bold to say, should the true votes be counted, GEJ will lose with a wider margin
Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2015
ramdris:
Don't worry sir. U have already set. Yardstick for measuring performance as INEC chairman and who ever falls short will be orubebelized

not funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.