Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (58546 Views)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by themodernman: 11:28pm On May 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
I guess it turns them on

That net cap on your head makes you look local....you shouldn't disfigure yourself ok?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 16, 2015
themodernman:

I disagree with you on this. A woman who rations sex has simply not been made to feel attraction for the man. We all have sexual feelings which once ignited gives no damn about your first statement. Once a woman feels it for you, she will do it with you whether its d only thing she got or not...and even if she brings more to the relationship dan sex, if she feels no attraction for you she'll not be aroused & thus deny you of sex.

Self esteem has little to do with a babe dat has been seduced properly. Dont get things twisted bro. I know of women that use the only thing they bring into a relationship which is the "thing" between their legs to keep their man by having him well satisfied- My Akwaibom parole babe comes to mind...she finished me off & she knew she did a good job.

We are not talking about parole babes here, we're talking about husbands and wives.
Very different fields.

Everybody knows parole things are the sweetest and more fun. But when it comes to wife things, one must be careful. Some women see that as the only power they have. The only way to get him to do something her way, etc. There are more issues in marriage than in a parole, 2 lives far too intertwined than a parole otherwise would, and thus far more dissagreements and critical differences of opinions.

"seduction" can only go so far after a while.

Perhaps when you graduate from paroles you'll get what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by themodernman: 11:31pm On May 16, 2015
LFJ:
The reason is because most men are selfish. Before you wake up in the money, your wife is already up taking care of the children, you go out together to work, you come back from work, you busy yourself with TV from one channels to the other, why your wife is busy in the kitchen preparing food and getting your kids ready for the following day. Now imagine a woman that wakes up 5am in the morning and engaged till 10/11pm is the same woman you want to be a supper woman in the bed.
The question is how much do you assist your wife? If you want an evergreen and energetic woman, don't over labor your wife so that see can have enough energy to take you to the moon on the bed.

A round of applause for this specie. As long as she'll take me to the moon, I'll even go and grind pepper for her... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by gbaskiboy: 11:44pm On May 16, 2015
ekiloui:
1.) Some women have very low libido
2.) Some feel that's how it should be (I.e the husband should always be the one to ask for it)
3.) Some think it makes them more desirable ( the more they hide it the more the man needs it)

The truth though is that as women we have a duty to satisfy our spouse, if he needs it simply give it to him except of course you have a reasonable excuse (e.g your period, fatigue, illness etc). And also you should be able to ask your husband for it too...men also like to feel desired, don't think you're the only one who wants to feel attractive, your husband will feel attractive whenever you ask, so stroke his ego.

If you want to hoard... Prepare for your husband to start playing away match.

really love this, God bless u for me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by themodernman: 11:52pm On May 16, 2015
ebonflex:

We are not talking about parole babes here, we're talking about husbands and wives.
Very different fields.

Everybody knows parole things are the sweetest and more fun. But when it comes to wife things, one must be careful. Some women see that as the only power they have. The only way to get him to do something her way, etc. There are more issues in marriage than in a parole, 2 lives far too intertwined than a parole otherwise would, and thus far more dissagreements and critical differences of opinions.

"seduction" can only go so far after a while.

Perhaps when you graduate from paroles you'll get what I'm saying.

You are making a grave error thinking that way...its still d same art of seduction that works in a man that works in a woman but different techniques. A woman that is attracted to you sexually is easier to convince than a woman who isn't.

As I said don't get it twisted...."parole" may sound like an unacceptable word but a man who lacks in its experience will definitely encounter problems with his wife. Its the reason you see a woman cheating on her husband with another man despite depriving his man of sex. Its simply because the other man is doing the assignment for the husband which is d art of seduction.

Can you deprive a seductive woman sex because you want her to do something? Likely not! But I'm sure you think a woman can do that cos you're probably not well-informed to think they can be seduced...you think after she gets married & "parole" ends she automatically & magically stops being the woman she was & thats where lots of men miss & end up having their women lose attraction for them.

Lemme explain your point so you can understand better: A woman wey sabi give man the thing will use it to her advantage by depriving him until she gets what she wants then satisfy him afterwards cos that's her only power as you rightly said. But she's a human being just like you with sexual feelings, if you also play your cards right by seducing her too, she'll receive the "grin" with all pleasure 4getting what she was tryna get in the first place...play your cards right bro!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by ojnnaco(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2015
Щђą┼ ą FมcK?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by dokyOloye: 12:00am On May 17, 2015
ekiloui:
2.) Some feel that's how it should be (I.e the husband should always be the one to ask for it)
3.) Some think it makes them more desirable ( the more they hide it the more the man needs it)

The truth though is that as women we have a duty to satisfy our spouse, if he needs it simply give it to him except of course you have a reasonable excuse (e.g your period, fatigue, illness etc). And also you should be able to ask your husband for it too...men also like to feel desired, don't think you're the only one who wants to feel attractive, your husband will feel attractive whenever you ask, so stroke his ego.

Na U sabi book pass among all d women/babes in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by 49cents(m): 12:24am On May 17, 2015
cilifa:
One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses sex as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate sex even when they crave it.
Why then get married?

Are u married?

100percent of the way women behave to men is a function of how the man carries himself....
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by cronsberg: 12:32am On May 17, 2015
Na to bring 2nd wife sharp sharp, no dulling. If it continues, na to 3rd to the 4th. If it all fails, na quardripple merger divorce be that. And the circle continues

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by redcliff: 12:53am On May 17, 2015
tpiadotcom:

are you the husband or wife in question?

I think it's very ill bred and unnecessarily vulgar to monitor a couple's personal sex life in the manner we are seeing.

lord have mercy.

What kind of yarns is this biko?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by tpiaT: 12:55am On May 17, 2015
Stop being a peeping tom, that's all.

I don't know why people are making so much p.orn if your types refuse to watch it.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by onelife97: 1:01am On May 17, 2015
I don learn that if any woman uses sex as a bait to get u a man or trying to starve u of sex,just let her understand that she 'd b the one to be starved at the end.

Just start looking outside and be sure to let her know;it'll definitely reset her thinking faculty.
And if she doesn't seem to care abt what u r doing, give her the red card back to her parents house.Simple.she doesn't have anything for u.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Nobody: 1:08am On May 17, 2015
In these days of internet p o r.n any woman waiting for her man to beg go wait tire...
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by usbcable(m): 1:18am On May 17, 2015
Deytorlha:
I wnt say I starve him lyk dat....except wen Im nt in d mood.As a married woman,I do initiate my hubby o.m.kai...mI know whr to wake him i.e his weak point...omo gba..he no dey resist am. Y shld I b shy?.Is he nt my husband?.....
God bless you for being honest unlike some holier than though pseudo-feminist here
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by NobleG1(m): 1:32am On May 17, 2015
pcguru1:

Lovely comment, and it actually hits the nail but am curious i want to believe modern couples don't think that way "thinking his wife is a slut for initiating some sexual fantasies"

Any man who sees his wife as a s*lut for spicing up their sexual life is NOT a modern man.

In fact, I would like my woman to behave like a s*lut in my bed. I would also like to be ashewo in the bed for my woman. I would like us to spoil each other sexually and also try out our fantasies on each other.

A modern couple that really enjoy good sex don't hide their sexual feelings from each other.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by wetinhappen(m): 2:39am On May 17, 2015
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by MrsChima(f): 4:24am On May 17, 2015
cilifa:
One can understand when you are still both single and not sure if marriage will happen.

But after tieing the knot and become husband and wife, some women still expect their husband to beg for intimacy or uses sex as a bait to get something from the husband. Many women today still does not initiate sex even when they crave it.
Why then get married?

Not everyone is thirsty for sex and maybe those girls do not want sex.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by mechanics(m): 5:21am On May 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
I dont know go and ask them
hahahaha, but u wil soon get married na.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by mechanics(m): 5:22am On May 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
no ooo strictly African apple
lolz n wen shud i kum 4 my african apple?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by mechanics(m): 5:24am On May 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
reason I love my family. We make them undeestand their position before we marry them. We don't ask........we take.
lolz, by force abi?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by mechanics(m): 5:26am On May 17, 2015
priscaoge:
Where are those Married Men n Women? This ajuju is for u guys cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mua I'm here to read comments lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lolz, but u wil soon marry, its just 4 one to learn.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by mechanics(m): 5:28am On May 17, 2015
vheMa:
Sure I'll do it grin
u mean u wil allow ur husband beg u 4 sex, dat wil b wrong of u, n nt gud as a couple cos it can lead to infidelity.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Raphael81(m): 5:57am On May 17, 2015
some kinda women ehn...its not only among women but gals ....some do it only wen dey wanna ask for a favour nd its rili pitiable nd sad
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by austine4real(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2015
Vixo:

don't mind them !
no woman can starve me
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2015
ekiloui:

My sister u too get sense. Very intelligent comment.
What do u like? orijin or don simon?
I beg take five.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by tonychristopher: 6:45am On May 17, 2015
cilifa:

Why then get married?

I think u ask ur mum
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by neonet(m): 6:47am On May 17, 2015

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 6:57am On May 17, 2015
millionboi:
hahahaha....u wickd o,na ppl lik u dey do pas
dey do wetin/
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2015
nwaanambra1:

my middle name! cheesy
I hate troubles
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by AfricanApple(f): 7:01am On May 17, 2015
mechanics:
lolz n wen shud i kum 4 my african apple?
when do you want to come
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? by Princess4eva(f): 7:08am On May 17, 2015
Not the best thing to starve ur hubby of sex bt I do it at times though. I do it to curb his excesses. It works for me, he gets to behave cos he NEVER plays away match nd wont want to stay starved for long. Since denying him gets me what I want, No Stopping!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.