Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (59029 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by dinma007: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Abuja based Nigerian lady, Azubike Chinenye took to Facebook to narrate how she woke up in the middle of the night to find her neighbour naked and laying curses on her husband and his side chick,

According to the woman, the side chick has made her husband her money machine with the help of an Abuja pastor. She then cursed her saying cancer should eat her up, and also cursed her husband saying his manhood will never function again.

Read below...

"Last night, my son sleep walked into my room and laid next to me. I am not a deep sleeper so I noticed a presence. I stood up to switch off the fan and allow the natural air so he doesn't get cold.
About to lay down and I heard a voice crying and saying, "unless my hands are not clean" I bent down and peeped through the window where I heard the voice from and saw a woman who I guess is my next compound neighbour. She was naked standing with a pot or calabash or something. I wanted to take pictures but for the first time, I had to fear my life.
She said and I quote, " Shantel Mukoro, you have decided not to allow me enjoy my marriage, you have made my husband your money machine. You and your pastor (name withheld but I know him, he's a popular man in Abuja) have used charm to get my husband. Unless my hands are not clean, let evil come upon me but if I'm innocent and I've suffered with this man, let cancer eat you up. As for you my husband, may your manhood never function again. Today, I transfer your glory to me, I will be the bread winner while you remain at home since you've decided to pay me evil for good". She kept repeating these words without mistakes 14x.
Do you know my happiness? She was kind enough to curse her husband same way she cursed the side chic
So if you're Shantel Mukoro based in Abuja and doing business with a fake pastor to get rich married men, please start saving money for chemotherapy because that woman stood naked in tears cursing them.
This happened exactly 1.23 am Nigerian time.
Feel free to share until Shantel Mukoro sees this.
Now I know why some men who were once vibrant are now being controlled by their wives.
Una good morning"

http://www.lailasblog.com/let-cancer-eat-woman-wakes-middle-night-lay-curses-husbands-sidechick-abuja/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by madridguy(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Side chicks giving wives headache since the days of tongue
I think the married women also need to buckle their belt, take your husband to cloud 9, give him better python dance " remember no uproot his joy stick oooo ", empty his juice tank all the time, am sure by doing this he won't have water to supply out shocked

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by pocohantas(f): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Shantel, they have tabled your matter for the gods. You need to meet higher gods...

LOL @ used charm.
Nigerian women will always find a way to make their husbands look like a victim. Try and cheat na...let's see if your husbad will agree you were jazzed... grin grin grin

People no longer take their vows seriously.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Amarabae(f): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2017
No side chick or husband snatcher can toy with my marriage o,
impossible,
no one can dare it,
I will deal with such a person both physically and spiritually!
Una goodmorning o

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Adaumunocha(f): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2017
The woman must have gone through a lot. Some of these abj babes no get joy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by pocohantas(f): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
impossible,
no one can dare it,
I will ruffhandle such a person both physically and spiritually!
Una goodmorning o

Na make she no ruffhandle you first. No be every sidechick dey ordinary o. Some are highly fortified!!!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by madridguy(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2017
No be by mouth my sister grin protect your husband very well, as Messi dey cover ball from defenders. Forget juju, once dey give your husband plate lick tongue na bye bye be that. That won't be your portion IJN

Amarabae:
impossible,
no one can dare it,
Una goodmorning o

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by IamSINZ(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2017
All these women that can't keep their husbands shaa...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Amarabae(f): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Na make she no ruffhandle you first. No be every sidechick dey ordinary o. Some are highly fortified!!!
lolz,
every attack mostly have a counterattack,
Husband snatchers should take caution o
good morning
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by mazimee(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Side chicks Na hustlers, you don't blame them for your husband foolishness

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Saintsammurai(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
impossible,
no one can dare it,
Una goodmorning o
Hmmm i sorry for you,, just wait let Tboss catch ur husband 1ST..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Amarabae(f): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
No be by mouth my sister grin protect your husband very well, as Messi dey cover ball from defenders. Forget juju, once dey give your husband plate lick tongue na bye bye be that. That won't be your portion IJN

is it the woman that should protect a full grown man who should have been responsible and stop sleeping around?
Marriage is loosing its taste slowly in the society

30 Likes

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Amarabae(f): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Hmmm i sorry for you,, just wait let Tboss catch ur husband 1ST..
for your mind, abeg leave our tboss alone o,
she is a role model to many,
lols
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Yes you will protect him and same to him too.

Amarabae:
is it the woman that should protect a full grown man who should have been responsible and stop sleeping around?
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Blackhawk01: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:

Now, you're talking! Leave that no woman can snatch my husband talk. If your husband wants to be snatched, watch them do it skillfully.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Saintsammurai(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2017
You cannot pay Evil with Evil... yeah the husband has a side chick, well 90% of rich married men out there have side chicks all over the world... Though i am not in support of cheating but its not like the husband is maltreating the wife, she claimed to have suffered with him, but i am 100% sure that the husband in question is still taken care of the family financially... She do not have to place a curse on the side chick, it wont even work.. because she is not to be blame... he husband is at fault here.. She could report the husband to the elders in his family and believe me, the husband will apologise to her.... The side chick is just using him to cash out like every other opportunist out there.. Its not her fault. Even the wife swearing might be a fault

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Saintsammurai(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
for your mind, abeg leave our tboss alone o,
she is a role model to many,
lols
Role model to instagram and facebook slayers.. lol.. Joke apart, the curse the woman is uttering will backfire.. She is hurting her self...

3 Likes

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by jaksmillioniar: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
impossible,
no one can dare it,
Una goodmorning o
stop boasting why dont u b prayerful

8 Likes

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by RENOWNED2(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2017
How is this our business?
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by ikp120(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
But her hands are not clean na.

Abi na water dey the calabash ni? undecided

Mumu face your goddamn husband. angry

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by nairavsdollars(f): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Pictures or ..
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Dollabiz: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Gbese
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by ignis: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Who God has blessed, no man can curse....

If Curse really works, BUHARI would have not been alive by now.

So the poster was so jobless to be counting the number of times she repeats the incarnation.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by soberdrunk(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2017
angry
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2017
No wonder he cheated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by DaBill001(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
impossible,
no one can dare it,
Una goodmorning o

O........
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by buikem2: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Women and their amebo.

You said you started listening from "unless my hands are not clean", yet you knew all she said before that.

cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Amosjaj(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by inosend: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Men and fresh 'kpomo' sef.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by EnEnPeecee: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2017
show us the mad woman and her nude or

u kmow the resr
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by COdeGenesis: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2017
mARRIAGE HAS LOT RELEVANCE... WHY GET MARRIED WHEN YOU HAVEN'T MADE UP YOUR MIND TO BE FAITHFUL. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE VOWS HE MADE ON THEIR WEDDING DAY. tHE MAN IS CURSED

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer / The Most Hilarious Wedding Picture In 2022 / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.