Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) (48400 Views)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Lastdon02(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2015
Naija bloggers be like "A man killd him self and ran away!" smh is this Shoki?
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by nwaezeubom: 5:44pm On May 16, 2015
yag spelled back wards=gay
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by nwaezeubom: 5:45pm On May 16, 2015
nwaezeubom:
yag spelled back wards=gay

Not to say that it matters
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by quiet006storm: 5:45pm On May 16, 2015
what should be the driving force in your life when the earth beneath you isn't yielding interest in your life? Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On May 16, 2015
senier007:
Don't know what's going on in his mind, but this is definitely shoki dance. Lol

Flexying Gov
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2015
Na only Shoki? E go dance kisho join am.
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Stellaodoni1(f): 5:47pm On May 16, 2015
Believer Vs unbeliever - true life story . Must read

Read the story below .

It all started few months ago , I can't remember who winked on tango but we exchanged numbers and got talking , Let's refer to him as B and refer to her as O.

B isn't African but O is a <!--more-->
Nigerian , unbelievable our first meeting was about food , he wanted to try Nigerian food as I told him I was a good cook . Yeah cooking is actually my hobby so it was quite interesting to let a foreigner try my home made . Am a 90% homely person so I got to the market quickly got a few of my ingredients and waited for him to call . Dint know why I was excited but everything I did was from my heart .

Then there was a bit of anarchy between B and O . He said he wasn't having enough money for transport and not enough money to even give me for the money I spent on buying the ingredients . I was pissed . Everything I wanted to do was from my heart . So I brought in the Bleep it attitude and cancelled our date . I told him repeatedly I wasn't Ghanaian since there is a perception that every Ghanaian girl likes money . I blew everything out of proportion and overreacted . B dint give up and managed to convince me to come .

So I got a taxi and went to see this unbeliever . Getting his location was quite tough since am not so good at locating places but somehow I did .. That's where the whole nightmare started .

I finally meet the unbeliever . He isn't all that of a man for some women but I sense he was all that for me because I was just looking for real . So let's describe him

He is 5.6 tall thereabout , he has really adorable eyes . Broad shoulders and oh yes cute lips lol . He also had a calm disposition , and seem to be very romantic . Let's move forward guys

Y'all won't believe while trying to locate B's place I forget the ingredients I got for cooking and he felt we should forget about it because of the stress of going down since he lives at the last floor of the building.

So B offered me pizza he made was really nice and a glass of wine maybe .

Hmmmm we got talking blablabla , he is the touchy kind of guy and yes we even cuddled . He wanted it because he wanted to feel the connection between us . I dint really feel ok but I wasn't too scared to try ... Let's talk about my perception about his love life ? Ok

What I saw In B was that he is 100% the kind of guy that is involved with different shades of girls . He isn't the guy that wants to be with one girl . And I am the keeper type . I wanted him for myself and told him we can date but we can't have s*x . He wasn't ok with that phrase , he said if so then he will have a side chick lol . But If I can give him sex and make him stop then he will stay committed to only me .. And end of that part lol

We kept on chatting on whatsapp and making appointments to meet but later dissolving it ... I somehow pushed him away by bringing God into many of our discussions lol . B thought I wanted to force him to church for marriage so he ran off for a month . Let's talk about what happened to me that month he ran off ?

Ohh I met a guy . In real life . He is younger than B cute and was a perfect gentleman . Just a week after I meet him , he introduced me to his whole family , and yes everything was just too perfect , I was scared as hell . This is what I actually wanted but it's too good to be true . I asked myself , did God count all my tears ? Why is he so perfect . Note this - he is cute has a good job , educated , tall etc . But my silly heart dint get connected with him lol. I was busy waiting, hoping and praying for B change . Not because B was better than him but my heart accepted him . Back to the new guy

His mum is a super woman , the few times I was with her she treated me like a princess . We where connected as though we knew for many years . We even talked about business together . I told her about my failed business and she encouraged me to start again . Beautiful and amazing woman she is . Ok there is a bombshell now .

My Mr perfect called me up one morning and said he had something very important to talk about . I was dead scared but we meet and he said he has a 3 years old son ------- was dumbfounded at first and then I realized that I love babies so much and I wish to have one in no time . So I told him that wasn't a problem . He was more than happy and showed me his sons pictures . The little boy is a cutey . I fell inlove with his son . But the problem is that the mother of that boy is still stalking him . Y'all still remember B right ? Ok

B came back suddenly , and it's now two men now lol. He wanted my attention so bad . He said he was ready to see my pastor lol . I laughed because it wasn't funny , was wondering where he was when this Mr perfect was trying to take his place . He misunderstood me when I talk about going to church etc . Am not a religious lunatic .but I love God and believe in him so much . He made an interesting but fake move - you wanna hear that ? Ok

B said he wanted a baby more than he wanted a wife ..... Remember I said I love babies and wish to make one ?? Yes I do . And having babies with B won't be a problem since my silly heart accepted him . Let's not forget about Mr right

Read more from
Source : STELLA ODONI'S BLOG http://www.stellaodoni.com/?p=5613
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by DrBulalaa(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi is Effeminate
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Otunbabushni: 5:48pm On May 16, 2015
This will only happy inside 9ja.....Governor for that matter
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by agriboom: 5:50pm On May 16, 2015
This man ehn! grin grin
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Caliph69: 5:51pm On May 16, 2015
homesteady:
stale! this pic is more than a year old na undecided undecided

I think during Mama Peace mother's burial!

You're right. That was during the burial at Okrika.
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Examlibertytk(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2015
Mtchew
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by millionboi(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
Caliph69:

You're right. That was during the burial at Okrika.
and dis foolish moderator wil stil bring it 2fp
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
Minister of Niger Delta Affairs (2015-2019).

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 16, 2015
He is a very good governor... ;DHe is a very good governor...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by hansad: 6:01pm On May 16, 2015
The man in glass behind Gov. Amaechi resembles Senator Victor Ndom Egba.

Amaechi and Ndom Egba - two of one sort.
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by topsymaja: 6:24pm On May 16, 2015
ok
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by shegun1406(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2015
D General himself!
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by OKNkanu(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2015
grin See as him keep neck like fowl wey dem dn cut neck......!!

Nigerians Politicians Behaving Hilarious leaving important business since 1960
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by zurine(f): 6:32pm On May 16, 2015
hmm
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Theanointed3(f): 6:36pm On May 16, 2015
He's got some swag.
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by achodave(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
You won't have called it shoki,if shoki didn't exist
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2015
midolian:
That's the General of common sense revolution..he is always happy grin
COMMON SENSE INDEED! THIS ONE NO DEY HOUSE THE DAY GOD DEY SHARE COMMON SENSE, E DON DO DRIVER WORK GO BEFORE E COME BACK GOD DON SHARE SENSE FINISH.
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by tunnary(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2015
I love dis Governor so much, very jovial

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by midolian(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2015
Ahmeduana:

COMMON SENSE INDEED! THIS ONE NO DEY HOUSE THE DAY GOD DEY SHARE COMMON SENSE, E DON DO DRIVER WORK GO BEFORE E COME BACK GOD DON SHARE SENSE FINISH.
we bear the same name, if not I 4 don gve u better answer wey u deserve.
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by LieDetector(m): 7:00pm On May 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

You gotta love this man's flair for wriggling his body.

This picture would make a good catch for a meme with funny captions.
what's this one saying? Abegi comot 4 road!! angry

@ topic. The positioning of his head suggests that the graphic was photoshopped. It should be incorporated in the list of "photoshops gone bad".
My 5naira
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by samseen02(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
Lolz
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Jaykay1006(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2015
Hahahahahah!!!!! D demon insyd him is manifesting!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by benedictnsi(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=younghartz post=33799645]abi na d demon wey dey inside em dey dance d shoki

grin[/quote

Lol
👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Ephemmm: 7:48pm On May 16, 2015
midolian:
That's the General of common sense revolution..he is always happy grin

Thank God APC won: I wonder how his haters could have labelled this praise worship!

God bless Amaechi for being the brain behind the great revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by Charly68: 7:51pm On May 16, 2015
Ameachi is a God made star that has hardly lost any battle ..He fought against PDP Titans for his first term and defeated them ..took on GEJ Jonathan and boasted to remove the man and he did..He has taken on Woke now and except wike becomes born again he will soon be declared non elected in Rivers by Tribunal

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi Dancing Shoki In Church- (PICS) by midolian(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2015
Ephemmm:

Thank God APC won: I wonder how his haters could have labelled this praise worship!

God bless Amaechi for being the brain behind the great revolution.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.