Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? (1329 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 16, 2015
It is almost an unwritten rule that a guy should ask a girl out. For some reasons, a girl is not supposed to ask the guy out. But, the times have changed and the rules are changing with the time as well. Although, the notion that a boy should ask a girl out is still prevalent, there are many girls who do not hesitate from pursuing a guy they have the hots for. Girls do not believe there is any logic behind not asking a guy, whom you are attracted by, out. Every human being, whether a girl or a guy, have feelings and their heart and brain functions alike. So, why should there be any discrimination when it comes to expressing your feelings?
There is no rulebook that says that a girl should never ask a guy out. Guys are supposed to chivalrous to girls and probably that is the reason it is considered to be more appropriate for a guy to approach a girl instead of the girl taking the initiative. Guys should be chivalrous to girls and treat them with respect but that is a different thing altogether. Asking a guy out does not make the girl any smaller.
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 16, 2015
Some girls will ask a guy out, while others would just send signals.
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2015
Ion think its proper for a girl to ask a guy out
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by agarawu23(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2015
giving him sign is the best way.
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 16, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Ion think its proper for a girl to ask a guy out
..nd u tink it's bad for d girl to ask a guy out even when she fallin seriously for him?
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2015
simseg01:
..nd u tink it's bad for d girl to ask a guy out even when she fallin seriously for him?
. Which any one yhu call it! ....nigga, it aint proper.

Its bad for a girl to be falling seriously for a guy who don't even give a damn 'bout her, you aren’t absolutely sure he is into you. Unless the guy is making it crazy apparent that he is and then she can make it known to the guy through her actions, and try to make her moves suspicious.
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by justmag(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2015
Some girls send green lights and some run red light... undecided
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by sexymoma(f): 6:46pm On May 16, 2015
you guys need to watch this movie... unforgivable.
I'll rather die in silence than asking a guy out... not even all these naija guys.
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by IamLEGEND1: 7:33pm On May 16, 2015
i'm goin to marry the first gal who gather enough liver to ask me out. SERIOUS.

All these galz (the majority) forming "THE GUY WOULD TAKE HER FOR GRANTED"

are either too weak or too afraid to put themselves out there and risk rejection.

The only thing that beatz a gal asking me out is a gal who can beat me in a FIFA15 match.

and after all diz shìte , dem go dey form feminists.
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by prettyjo(f): 7:36pm On May 16, 2015
all depends on one's mindset
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 16, 2015
sexymoma:
you guys need to watch this movie... unforgivable.
I'll rather die in silence than asking a guy out... not even all these naija guys.
.. Is that a korean movie?. Dnt be deceived by what those movie makers bring to u,we are talkin of reality here..
There are times guys won't Ve the courage to ask a girl out and they wil continue in there friend zone even when the gal is dyin hard for him.
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 16, 2015
A woman chooses her man. . . If a girl you really like, asks you out, there's no better feeling in the world.

She'll treat you like a king. You can never do wrong in her eyes. . . Never lead her on if you aren't interested in her, else. . . . *whistling*
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by tohpahz(f): 8:08pm On May 16, 2015
I can't ask a guy out..
At least not a Nigerian guy
Once u ask a guy out (most guys ) would just lose respect for the girl, they take her for granted. etc..

Its just better to show subtle signs and let him do the asking out..
*my opinion
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by dharay99: 8:21pm On May 16, 2015
0p yea,
As long as its done 2a matured n intelligent guy.

I Neva fumbled wid her feelings wen i was in ds position. smiley
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Afrok(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2015
If Afro-K doesn't go to the mountain, mountain can come to Afro-K coz no time to waste time, simply bcoz another mountain climber can be somewhere warming up...
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 16, 2015
tohpahz:
I can't ask a guy out..
At least not a Nigerian guy
Once u ask a guy out (most guys ) would just lose respect for the girl, they take her for granted. etc..

Its just better to show subtle signs and let him do the asking out..
*my opinion
I disagree with that your opinion ooo,oya ask me out and see that I won't lose my respect for you.
Re: Can A Girl Ask A Guy Out Before He Asks Her Out? by Deiok(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i'm goin to marry the first gal who gather enough liver to ask me out. SERIOUS.

All these galz (the majority) forming "THE GUY WOULD TAKE HER FOR GRANTED"

are either too weak or too afraid to put themselves out there and risk rejection.

The only thing that beatz a gal asking me out is a gal who can beat me in a FIFA15 match.

and after all diz shìte , dem go dey form feminists.

I am with you on this bro.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why He's Been Single All His Life (please Advice) / 5things Ladies Always Experience If You Are 35years & You Are Still A Virgin / Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Shows Off Her Boobs In A Party(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.