Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) (4290 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Displays His APC Membership Card (pictured). / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by sonnie10: 6:44pm On May 16, 2015
Call this caption prophetic, but for those who have been following recent developments in Nigeria politics this would not come as a surprise. Just

before the last presidential elections, news had it that OBJ publicly tore his PDP membership card. Now the question is, what was his motive?

One does not need a prophet to guess what his next move would be, but till then everything remains speculations. Hate OBJ or like him, he is one of the "kingmakers" in Nigeria politics.

Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by ayogabriel(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2015
O ti ya Weyre @OP

4 Likes

Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by natnoble(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2015
Am not surprise after all the APC is fast becoming the new PDP with the way PDP looters are decamping into it. Baba GMB beware of wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 16, 2015
[size=20pt]PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE.. I CREATED THIS GROUP TO HELP MEMBERS GET ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTION ----> www./quickanswers [/size]
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by oluwadamilolah(f): 7:17pm On May 16, 2015
ayogabriel:
O ti ya Weyre @OP
lol grin
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by MrPatoh: 7:42pm On May 16, 2015
OP, when posting a story with such caption make sure you post the pic that tells the story.
Post the pics of the APC membership card. thanks

1 Like

Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2015
grin grin Jokes no go finish for Naija,what this op did is similar to an op that posted a topic with pic in bracket,by the time we checked it,all he posted was "sorry,i'm still looking for the picture",i still laugh anytime I remember that sh.it
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by sammyj: 9:04pm On May 16, 2015
OBJ is indeed the king maker in Nigeria! !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by Orunto: 9:11pm On May 16, 2015
This Life is beautiful!!!
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by sherrylo: 9:19pm On May 16, 2015
ayogabriel:
O ti ya Weyre @OP
r

Gbam!!

@Op yen to siwin gidi
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by AmucheJane(f): 9:28pm On May 16, 2015
The way somepeople are killing theirselves about earthly things you will feel they will go with it when they die but they will go with one thing, the whom in them. I wonder how many people some of this politicians have killed just to meet up. PDP or APC, am not in any of the party, I supported Jonathan because his my choice, just like some supported Buhari because his their choice, I rest my case.
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by MeAndYou(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2015
This would have been very interesting to note.
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 16, 2015
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by Ekugbeh(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2015
Wz xpectin 2 c d card na buh none
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by DonX001: 12:57am On May 17, 2015
Why does there seem to be a sudden increase in the number of friggin idi*ots using Nairaland??

Has someone introduced Nairaland to YabaLeft inmates??

I think we need a resident official Psychiatrist on NL.
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by sheymoni(m): 1:01am On May 17, 2015
This op wasted my data...... If I catch you
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by sonnie10: 3:35am On May 17, 2015
MrPatoh:
OP, when posting a story with such caption make sure you post the pic that tells the story.
Post the pics of the APC membership card. thanks

Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:24am On May 17, 2015
DonX001:
Why does there seem to be a sudden increase in the number of friggin idi*ots using Nairaland??

Has someone introduced Nairaland to YabaLeft inmates??

I think we need a resident official Psychiatrist on NL .
grin
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:26am On May 17, 2015
sonnie10:

Keep your fingers crossed.

Actually, my fingers are itching to grab your throat angry angry
Re: Obj Reveals His Apc Membership Card (pics) by sonnie10: 2:34pm On May 17, 2015
Actually, this is one of OBJ's most beautiful pictures and it won't be fair if people do not see it. Is he not a handsome man?

(1) (Reply)

At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu / Our Unarmed Mothers ""has"" Been Shot At Enugu, / Dasuki Handcuffed Buhari to Rot In Prison For 2yrs In 1985, Its Payback time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.