Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu (4288 Views)

Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo) / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / Ex.governor Amaechi Explodes; Accuses Buhari And Tinubu Of Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Report Leaked... I don't how true this is BUT READ..... The embittered former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi have endured much and decided to open up on the humiliation he has passed through in the hands of APC leadership and the neglect from Buhari’s government.

Speaking to APC stakeholders in Port Harcourt, Amaechi said that, “I called you here, to brief you on the happenings in the party. Dakuku can confirm some of the things I will share with you.

First, I thank you all for your support especially at this trying times. You all know the level of financial support and invaluable time I put, in ensuring that President Buhari wins both the party primary and the presidential election. All that was done because of what the President promised me.

The President promised me the position of the secretary to government of the federation (SGF) in the presence of his wife, the day they came to ask for my support, in preparation to the party primaries. And based on the president’s promise, I withdrew my support for Rabiu Kwankwaso who was my closest friend in the Governors forum. Today Alhaji Kwankwaso sees me as his enemy.

Dakuku can confirm that. I don’t know what I did to Tinubu. I have begged him both in private and before other party members. Yet, he has decided to hunt me down. What you see playing out recently in our party, is not regional politics, but politics of the different parties and groups that make up the APC. Tinubu is seriously accusing me of being behind what played out in the National Assembly.

The dummy he sold to the President, was that the PDP group in the APC have taken the Senate President and Speaker House of Representatives. And the President has bought Tinubu’s dummy, and he is angry with the PDP group in the APC.”

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by OCTAVO: 12:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Really??
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by kingk(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2015
In INTROVERT voice, grin grin grin grin
They never chee chonchin.

3 Likes

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by onyi4edu(f): 12:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Source please

If true, I think Amaechi called for this; you can't betray your brother and expect an outsider to trust you. You could beg Tinubu in private and before party members but you couldn't make peace with your brother even in private...

Well it's none of my business undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by ofala(m): 12:23am On Sep 11, 2015
OP; don't you think whoever that spent money for you to acquire education will be disappointed?

....Because no SANE folk will read and believe this and not to think of sharing the poorly written piece of crap

7 Likes

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by cccxxiii: 12:39am On Sep 11, 2015
A poorly concocted and fictituous piece...lacking solely in content, convincibility and substance.

The Ameachi I know won't talk like a kindergarten politician. try harder bro.

6 Likes

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by obailala(m): 1:19am On Sep 11, 2015
onyi4edu:
Source please

If true, I think Amaechi called for this; you can't betray your brother and expect an outsider to trust you. You could beg Tinubu in private and before party members but you couldn't make peace with your brother even in private...

Well it's none of my business undecided
What do you even think is the meaning of betrayal?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by babadem2much(m): 1:35am On Sep 11, 2015
no source n sauce lies from d pit f hell
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by c33b33(m): 1:38am On Sep 11, 2015
The same Rotimi that Tinubu took to see Buhari when he exploded about not been given the party chairman slot and they calmed him down with SGF post. Now e done fly am,he is talking again.

Rotimi,is it petroleum ministry you want? Oil price done fall oh

"I don't like money" but you love to donate money. Nto o!

IPOB Youth

3 Likes

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by OlujobaSamuel: 3:05am On Sep 11, 2015
This is too apologetic and persuasive for a political leader, even if he is having issues and called for such meeting, he will never descend so low not to show assertiveness to his team so as not to be seen as a weakling.
Adonbilivit, next....

1 Like

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by hitchowoyemi(m): 4:47am On Sep 11, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Report Leaked... I don't how true this is BUT READ..... The embittered former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi have endured much and decided to open up on the humiliation he has passed through in the hands of APC leadership and the neglect from Buhari’s government.

Speaking to APC stakeholders in Port Harcourt, Amaechi said that, “I called you here, to brief you on the happenings in the party. Dakuku can confirm some of the things I will share with you.

First, I thank you all for your support especially at this trying times. You all know the level of financial support and invaluable time I put, in ensuring that President Buhari wins both the party primary and the presidential election. All that was done because of what the President promised me.

The President promised me the position of the secretary to government of the federation (SGF) in the presence of his wife, the day they came to ask for my support, in preparation to the party primaries. And based on the president’s promise, I withdrew my support for Rabiu Kwankwaso who was my closest friend in the Governors forum. Today Alhaji Kwankwaso sees me as his enemy.

Dakuku can confirm that. I don’t know what I did to Tinubu. I have begged him both in private and before other party members. Yet, he has decided to hunt me down. What you see playing out recently in our party, is not regional politics, but politics of the different parties and groups that make up the APC. Tinubu is seriously accusing me of being behind what played out in the National Assembly.

The dummy he sold to the President, was that the PDP group in the APC have taken the Senate President and Speaker House of Representatives. And the President has bought Tinubu’s dummy, and he is angry with the PDP group in the APC.”

Source please? Mtcheeww
slowpoke
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by sexaddict08(m): 5:14am On Sep 11, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

Mr Wailer, how far na
your health is very important, come closer let me check ur BP...

1 Like

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by sexaddict08(m): 5:19am On Sep 11, 2015
c33b33:
The same Rotimi that Tinubu took to see Buhari when he exploded about not been given the party chairman slot and they calmed him down with SGF post. Now e done fly am,he is talking again.

Rotimi,is it petroleum ministry you want? Oil price done fall oh

"I don't like money" but you love to donate money. Nto o!

IPOB Youth

we need to wash ur brain with detergents... its sticky
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by bigerboy200: 5:21am On Sep 11, 2015
These are the kind of stories u hear in palm wine joints or beer parlours.. Baseless,Malicious and idiotic..
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by drey076(m): 5:30am On Sep 11, 2015
bigerboy200:
These are the kind of stories u hear in palm wine joints or beer parlours.. Baseless,Malicious and idiotic..
Seconded
The kind of story one hear at d news paper stand.
Rubbish write up, capital nonsense

2 Likes

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by AdeniyiA(m): 5:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Pure slanderous simulation ...
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by WailingWailer00(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2015
AMAECHI is a disgrace to the SS people

A bastard and a prodigal son

Face the music and dance Shoki alone

4 Likes

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by lorbah001(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2015
@op u owe me ....damn!!!!! U Juz wasted an invaluable minutes outa 1440!
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by lonelydora: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2015
I will comment when I see the source

1 Like

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by Elzends(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Pathetic..
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2015
The moment I saw report leaked, I stopped.
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2015
As much as there is no source this article has a lot of truth in it given the character of the main progenitor.

Buhari is an illiterate but that does not make him a fool either.

As far as I know Buhari is the most intelligent APC politician as this can be seen from the way he has imposed serious protocol around himself thus preventing unnecessary lobbying by the "wiser" and "sophisticated" bunch who are fighting each other for Buhari's attention.

As for Amaechi I know that Buhari will never appoint him as minister or any position that will warrant close contact with the president in Aso rock.

Amaechi should begin lobbying for ambassadorial post in his mother land Ghana.
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by hinwazaka: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
As much as there is no source this article has a lot of truth in it given the character of the main progenitor.

Buhari is an illiterate but that does not make him a fool either.

As far as I know Buhari is the most intelligent APC politician as this can be seen from the way he has imposed serious protocol around himself thus preventing unnecessary lobbying by the "wiser" and "sophisticated" bunch who are fighting each other for Buhari's attention.

As for Amaechi I know that Buhari will never appoint him as minister or any position that will warrant close contact with the president in Aso rock.

Amaechi should begin lobbying for ambassadorial post in his mother land Ghana.
HA HA HA HA HA, you don't understand politics. Having a crown on your head does not make you king. Did I hear you say that PMB is the best politician in the useless APC. PMB, since his first day, in office has been anything but brilliant in his handling of the political aspect of governance. He has failed to instill a measure of discipline in his inner circle, hence allowing his closest companions to run circles around him. Worse, he has failed to handle the cohesion between the various factions that make up the APC. Even something as simple as horsetrading is proving to be a workman's job for him. He has made a lot of future enemies in his party. With time, the list of foes will grow, and sooner than later, they will destroy him.
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by Chubhie: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2015
Just a conference call from Amechi to Tinubu and PMB that he Amechi will sing and tell Rivers people that the billions they accuse him of stealing was used to gamble on PMB on the promise of ordinary secretary will land him probable as the finance minister of the republic in the much anticipated september list.

Amechi is a showman and knows how to dramatise on CNN.
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2015
hinwazaka:

HA HA HA HA HA, you don't understand politics. Having a crown on your head does not make you king. Did I hear you say that PMB is the best politician in the useless APC. PMB, since his first day, in office has been anything but brilliant in his handling of the political aspect of governance. He has failed to instill a measure of discipline in his inner circle, hence allowing his closest companions to run circles around him. Worse, he has failed to handle the cohesion between the various factions that make up the APC. Even something as simple as horsetrading is proving to be a workman's job for him. He has made a lot of future enemies in his party. With time, the list of foes will grow, and sooner than later, they will destroy him.

The APC is a dog eat dog party that was formed by strange bed fellows and errant PDP defectors.

The sole aim of the APC was to wrest power from the Jonathan administration - this was only the uniting ideology among them.

Just like thieves with no honor they assembled themselves for the heist and when it came down to sharing the loot an OK Coral standoff tense moment followed.

Buhari is the wiser for he understood the makeup and selfish character of the rough men he enlisted in his quest to power.

Currently Buhari has continued to dictate the party's Rhetrioc of fighting corruption. As much as this anti corruption Rhetrioc is meant to break the opposition it also serves to weaken the claims of stakes to the central govt of other APC characters like Tinubu and co. You just have to watch the comical and foolish display of Tinubu and Fashola as they jostle for prominence before Buhari.

As I said earlier Buhari is an illiterate but he is no fool either. The likes of Tinubu thought Buhari is another Fashola he could control. You must also remember that Buhari is by far the least democrated being in our polity. Buhari is slowly turning himself to a despot.

The foolishness also can be seen in the National Assembly where Saraki and Dogaro (both of the APC) are struggling for legitimacy among their own party members. The outcome of this is that these two houses which are controlled by Saraki and Dogaro are not doing their constitutional functions of checking the executive because if they did, their fellow party members in the APC will quickly denounce them as working against the govt and party!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by cozy7(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2015
I don't need to be a politician to know what Buhari is thinking "IF ROTIMI CAN BACK-STAB KWANKWASO, THEN HE'LL ONE DAY DO SAME TO HIM, BUHARI". Rotimi selfishly bet on d wrong horse, now it's time to lick his wounds n deal with his hunters....Tinubu, Wike and obviously Kwankwaso too, who knows others?
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by c33b33(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
I will not excite you with my mention as long as you do not have anything intelligent enough to counter my post.

Baboons and venoms. Lol

IPOB Youth
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by otukpo(f): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
All these rumours hete and there.
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by chikaAN: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
hitchowoyemi:

Source please? Mtcheeww
slowpoke
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I laugh AMAECHI in spanish

Bt come to think of it is the source far from what is playing out against Amaechi recently? He is it if u ask me

Him never see any thing nw na early morning. Him go see things when e reach 12noon grin
Re: At Last! Rotimi Amaechi Strike.explodes; Accuses President Buhari And Tinubu by ndcide(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
You don't need a Web link to know that this information is the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Our Unarmed Mothers ""has"" Been Shot At Enugu, / Nigerian Civil War Began On This Day 49-years Ago(pics) / Governor Ugwuanyi Bags Independent Best Governor Award For Grassroots Developmem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.