Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? (607 Views)

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by ShaddyTerese(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2015
Hi Romance-Landers. I am in an active relationship with which am hopeful about that if God wills, I will Make her My Wife one day. But what I really don't know is: after engaging her, how long is it supose to last before taking her to the altar? Does time really have its effect here too? Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by publicenemy(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2015
All long as it takes for you two to be ready...but 1year is best.

Anything more than one year.....

"Lord of the ring" things. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by buygala(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2015
For the fact you have betrothed her means your mind is made up to marry her...

JUST MARRY HER AS QICKLY AS POSSIBLE undecided

ENGAGING HER DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO WASTE HER BLOSSOM PERIOD AND TURN HER INTO A 'LADY OF THE RING' angry

1 Like

Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by agarawu23(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2015
don't engage her when you know it will take much time before u wed her.

I just cant say how long it can take but you should ask your self if you are man enough to get married. Don't just design her finger with your ring.
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by Florblu(f): 6:56pm On May 16, 2015
Till she becomes Lord of d Ring
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by CountDracula(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2015
Florblu:
Looool... Its Lady of the Ring
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 16, 2015
Maximum of 3 months.
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by CountDracula(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2015
Minimum of 3years, max of 16years
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 16, 2015
Florblu:

Becareful what you wish for, miss.
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by natnoble(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2015
until the deceiving phase of her life is obvious n u can think clearly.
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by Princecalm(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2015
as long as you have enough money.
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by FLAWLES(f): 7:06pm On May 16, 2015
2months
Re: How Long Should An Engagement Last Before Heading To The Altar? by ShaddyTerese(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2015
Thanks for all the responses coming in. One thing I have leanrt is that I need to be ready and I MUST not keep her "waiting" just cos I fixed a ring on her finger. Either ways, I am goin go move at a pace I can handle. Like introducing her to my parents and meeting hers too, then allowing them to connect then finally...the ring comes in and...wedding bells.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Seeking Man / Gej Trekkers Are On Their Way Back Via Plane / Fell In Love With Another Girl Shortly My Wife Left Me Helplessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.