Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman (1368 Views)

Man accidentally logged into strange woman's Facebook account. See what happened / Viral Photo : Strange Woman Takes Hilarious Selfie. / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2009
Valentine's Day is fast approaching and it is a period for building, breaking up and making up relationships. It is also a period for falling in love all over again. Dear lovely girl, today marks the end of your lonely nights and days of begging your boyfriend to come back to you and for some, the end of begging your boyfriend's strange woman to leave him for you. No more begging. Now, you must learn how to steal your boyfriend back from this strange woman. Do not even think of it. Do not think of suicide as an option. It is time to fight fire with fire.

Here are some things that will work for you like a charm to steal your boyfriend from this strange woman that is much older than your boyfriend.

The first thing you must do is to quickly get over the shock and fashion out the best approach to steal your boyfriend back without acting like a baby - begging and crying. You must quickly change your attitude and behave as if you are not interested with his time with the strange woman. You must put up an uncaring and indifferent attitude towards his relationship with the other woman.

Then you must begin to make yourself desirable and wanted by other men. Take the time to visit a beauty consultant to change your looks to a more sensuous and sexy girl. At the end, there should be changes in your hair style, make ups, nails, sweet smelling and seductive perfume, sensuous lips, clothes, shoes and bags. Look sexy and inviting.

During your transformation, you must be out of his views but very much visible to his friends who will now begin to pester him about your sweet and more mature looks. They will begin to question his wisdom in dumping you. His friends will begin to compare a more good looking you with this strange old woman and be sure they will vote for you.

Give him enough time. Be mature during this period and ensure you don't go sneaking behind him to see how he is doing. Just remain scarce and soon, he will begin to ask his friends to beg you to come back to him.

At this stage, do not appear desperate. Play hard to get and be sure he badly needed you more than ever before. At the appointed time, invite him over and ensure you make him spend more time with you until the strange woman will begin to question and threaten him of his late nights out. Ensure you make him stick to you and always want to be with you by being more caring and romantic.

Soon, the strange woman will get to know that he has gone back to you and you are the cause of his late nights out. Before you know it, she will break up with him. You see how easy it is to steal your boyfriend back? It requires patience and determination to enjoy what rightly belongs to you. Maximum enjoyment with minimum efforts! No cursing and no fighting.

http://www./articles.php?articleID=9&action=viewarticle
Re: How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman by sistajay(f): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ Poster

What makes you think I want the no good for nothing back in my life, he's lose is another man's gain. Besides I love my *plain Jane looks*
Re: How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman by temi4rea(f): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2009
Why would u wnt him back,wht for?

sista-jay:

@ Poster

What makes you think I want the no good for nothing back in my life, he's lose is another man's gain. Besides I love my *plain Jane looks*

Tell am say Benin no dey carry last! wink
Re: How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman by sistawoman: 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
What self respecting woman would want to eat her own vomit?

If he left me for another woman then good. Accept me as I am or dont accept me at all. I like my plain jane looks too.
Re: How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman by ariblaze(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2009
at poster

where did you copy that write from?

because you obviously did copy and paste
Re: How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman by ogb5(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2009
Poster, if you do that his friends will tell him you are desperately searching for a replacement that's why you are now cleaned up.

Will not work
Re: How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman by Pepeye(f): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2009
Ummmmm not far fetched anyway
Re: How To Steal Your Boyfriend Back From This Strange Woman by waterworks(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ sista-jay
plane jane? this is 2009 o! plane jane do reign pass. by the way the last time i heard plain jane it was accompanied with ini edo and hair on her chest!

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Won't Let Me Be\don't No What To Do? / What Colour, Size And Type Of P: Do You Want Her To Put On (ladies Permitted) / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.