Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. (38573 Views)

5 Categories Of People That Say "Education Does Not Guarantee Success" / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam / 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by lanicky(f): 11:57am On May 17, 2015
Steezz:
You shoulda contested for Miss NL yourself if that's you on your profile instead of campaigning for someone else. Couldn't stop staring at the pic. Nice!

Lol....sure! It's me.

I implore u to vote my sis tmao. Muaaaaaaaaaah! Thanks. cheesy
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by lanicky(f): 12:07pm On May 17, 2015
Pope22:

Mine is Browny and the stomach nursery and primary school.

Lol grin
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by lanicky(f): 12:09pm On May 17, 2015
dannytwix:
lol so you stay in Dutse?

Where's Dutse? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by lanicky(f): 12:10pm On May 17, 2015
njuwo:
Are you sure it is Pinky & Brain Nursery and primary school or Pity Me Nursery and primary school cause i attended Pinky & Brain Nursery and primary school i did not see you.

Lmao! What year did u graduate?
I graduated 25 yrs ago grin
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by lanicky(f): 12:14pm On May 17, 2015
Gordieshegz:

Jesus of Nazareth!!! Hear school name.."Pinky and brain"..wat has pinky got to do with brain for God's sake?? Maybe histological staining of dead brain cells....write your proprietor to change the name....it makes no sense at all

tongue
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
Classical international school, Warri.... #brains
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 17, 2015
Mykelpato:
grin angry DO AS YOU LIKE, NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, ABA

It's obvious
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Prettydiamond(f): 12:55pm On May 17, 2015
okiezman:

Onye juru gi? Huh?
Nerd Alert!
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by yummylookintoks: 1:18pm On May 17, 2015
I attended one of the best schools in Nigeria and it's called SACRED HEART SEMINARY, AKURE, ONDO STATE.

Below are the pictures of my secondary school. Can you beat that

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by njuwo(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2015
lanicky:

Lmao! What year did u graduate?
I graduated 25 yrs ago grin
I graduated 50 years ago, before the school was founded.
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by yummylookintoks: 1:30pm On May 17, 2015
School Uniform 1990 set.......

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by okiezman(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Nerd Alert!

LoL

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by kroseewills(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2015
started frm odolowu primary sch,ijeshatedo..moved on to Ansar-ud-deen grammar school,randle avenue..studied med/surg,Uniben..d rest is history
#GrassToGrace#
Focus..Hardwork..Grace
For many nites i lost Sleep,bt never lost my Dreams
Vision is better than Sight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:
u 2 much! Thankx, btw wat link, voting starts 2morrow!

Good evening sandrahnaub,

You are scheduled to have an interview today by 6.00pm today.

Please be around.

Thanks.
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by sandrahnaub(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Good evening sandrahnaub,

You are scheduled to have an interview today by 6.00pm today.

Please be around.

Thanks.
yes I am aware
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 17, 2015
Ruq:
The girl in the 2nd pic with the beret stylishing/unknowingly says fucck this, I'm going to sell pepper! her middle finger to the book na die.
LOL...the fair girl at the 2nd row is like 'just take ur camera away...I don taya 4 skool sef, mutiu don promise me marriage grin grin...the berets look funny sef
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by SenatorJames(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2015
The Large hall with grown up students, reminds me of 1500 lecture hall.
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by odefdave: 4:27am On May 18, 2015
LOL grin grin grin grin
msmon:
I started with slate (that flat platform made from wood)... We used to sang one funny song back then:
Olodo rabata, oju eja loma je
Oni lo paper, silati(slate) lo ma lo.

*Primary Education - Category 5
*Secondary - Cat7
Tertiary _- Cat 7.

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by odefdave: 4:39am On May 18, 2015
buchio7:
Brother I qualified for at least 4 categories of schools listed....both d ones under tree....d overjanmed lecture halls.....etc

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by redgem(f): 7:36am On May 18, 2015
boman2014:

Ha bros... talk true na
I'm not a he
Re: Which Of These Schools Did You Ever Attend??? Categories Of Schools. by eleko1: 9:47am On May 18, 2015
I am a benefactor of Awolowo free education.We have decent classroom in those days not dis contraption school/classrooms the op post here.AWoism Apostle's' of today are bunch of thieves.
VickyRotex:
Wooow.. shocked That number 6 looks so much like my PPA where I served. Same Uniform colour/dress code. kiss

Anyone that knows Elyon College and Leadership Academy, will know this....

I miss those kids kiss sad cry

Eleko1 come and see yourself, Number 1 school, why you dey look another person answer? embarassed tongue

Iyangbali, come and see yourself, number 10 school, why you just bone face for camera undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grammatical Errors That Welcomed President Buhari Home / University Of Abuja Admission List: / Don’t Reopen Schools Now, Lagos Parents Tell Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.