Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her (1047 Views)

I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by bilulu(m): 7:15am On May 17, 2015
I called her at about 11pm midnyt n the call was on waiting. it continued for more Dan an hour and wen I asked who she was talking to for dat long she said it's non of my business..... Is it wrong to dump her this way cuz am calling it quit without knowing
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by agarawu23(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2015
dump her ass for telling u its none of your business

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by write2obi(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2015
If she is truly your girlfriend, then its your business who she was talking to for hours at that time of the night
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by Nobody: 7:22am On May 17, 2015
Just like that?! undecided

Dude, you should just overlook that statement

It's only if she acts weird afterwards around you, then you can do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by IamLEGEND1: 7:23am On May 17, 2015
dump her bro

RUN and don't allow her to see ur break-lights.

of coz itz ur business to know who she was talking to foe that long. if she doesnt think itz ur business to at least know a tiny part of her life den

"da HO obviously ain't loyal"
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by naijaboiy: 7:24am On May 17, 2015
Of course you have the right to know who she was talking to at that time of the night.

Breaking up is not really a good move yet though. Except you are tired of the relationship already.
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by pasqal09: 7:27am On May 17, 2015
She was talking with someone for over an hour, and she told you its none of your biz when you asked her?

Hmmmmm...........
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by bettercreature(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2015
Downgrade her to side-chick thats how its done

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by bilulu(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2015
bettercreature:
I luv ur comment bro..... I tot of dat too
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by loomer: 7:45am On May 17, 2015
Maybe she don dump u before u even dump her
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by chidekings(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2015
bettercreature:

Spot on bro,exactly what I did to my now former gf.
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by Nobody: 8:14am On May 17, 2015
bilulu:
I called her at about 11pm midnyt n the call was on waiting. it continued for more Dan an hour and wen I asked who she was talking to for dat long she said it's non of my business..... Is it wrong to dump her this way cuz am calling it quit without knowing
Am a MAN, but i think it is not really your BUSINESS, because you are not MARRIED to her and she is not yet your RESPONSIBILITY.

BY THE WAY, What's the YARDSTICK or probability that she may end up with you...?

Do you think U are the BEST MAN for her..?

PLEASE, take things EASY and be a MAN.
DON'T ever attempt to OPEN the PANDORA'S BOX..

Just because of a "CALL"...
Someone not even legal to you.
Do you know that it is a SERIOUS POLICE CASE if that your GIRLFRIEND slumps in your ROOM..?

BUT not SERIOUS If she is your WIFE.. xcept otherwise

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by Lobolintin(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2015
In OLX Advert voice Dumb Her
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by realtestament(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2015
One word for u #Matured#
*i hail u*
kayciano:

Am a MAN, but i think it is not really your BUSINESS, because you are not MARRIED to her and she is not yet your RESPONSIBILITY.

BY THE WAY, What's the YARDSTICK or probability that she may end up with you...?

Do you know that it is a SERIOUS POLICE CASE if that your GIRLFRIEND slumps in your ROOM..?

Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by yorubaboiy: 8:41am On May 17, 2015
singin-eyin ayeeeeeeeeee.....elenu razor ooooooooooooo......
ogbeni op....oje fara ire bale....to ba ti wan shey bakan si e.....igbayen gannnn lo wa le fi si le
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by Dhavids(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2015
loll...if she kips bringing the kitten...no need to break up man...jst tighten ur hand a little!!
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by bettercreature(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2015
kayciano:

MUMU
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by Mhizizzy(f): 9:20am On May 17, 2015
U are dumped already....

Just kidding
Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by missKiffy(f): 9:23am On May 17, 2015
The babe no even respect you, at least even if she doesn't want to tell you the truth, she could have formed excuse to give you, am not saying that is right but at least it would show she respect you but telling you its non of your business is like adding salt to injury. Why not talk to her about it

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by Nobody: 9:31am On May 17, 2015
kayciano:

Re: Is It Wrong To Dump Her Dis Her by Emodeee: 11:14pm On May 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Just like that?! undecided

Dude, you should just overlook that statement

It's only if she acts weird afterwards around you, then you can do the needful.

R u trying to say u can do the same?

(1) (Reply)

He Sleeps With Female Corpses To Satisfy His Libido. / She Want To Eat Burnt Egusi Soup At 12 Midnight / For The Ladies Please!!! True Response Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.