Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) (7851 Views)

Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by MKO4ever(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2015
And I heard that human meat is specially delicious
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
And I heard that human meat is specially delicious
then u must be from ibadan grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by winniz: 10:28am On May 17, 2015
[s][/s]ThisMeansWAR:
rrally? Kidnapping? I thought kidnapping is a real business in the east like biko haram in the north?
Which region is known for kidnapping?

Which region is known for rituals?

Which region is known for drugs?

Which region is known for cannibalism?

Which tribe is known for selling fake products...(ibo made)

Which region is known most for prostitution.

South yeast..

South yeast is a plague on Nigeria and I wish they can declare independence before they start exporting again before they start exporting their cannibalism to other regions like kidnapping, drugs fake products etc.[s][/s]

South West are well known Kidnappers, the kidnapping cases from Nigeria is from South West.

South West are know Ritualist den. Ritual and Raping is parting of Yoruba culture.

South West Oba's are well known Cannibals.

South West are well known drug peddlers e.g Thief.nubu

You can't take away prostitution from South West women,they are Very dirty, Ugly, bleached out and Stinks so badly always having bastard Children everywhere.

Yorubas are the problem Nigeria has, take away this Filthy, Useless,backstabbing scum from Nigeria and there will be peace.

10 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by ThisMeansWAR: 10:33am On May 17, 2015
winniz:

South West are well known Kidnappers, the kidnapping cases from Nigeria is from South West.

South West are know Ritualist den. Ritual and Raping is parting of Yoruba culture.

South West Oba's are well known Cannibals.

South West are well known drug peddlers e.g Thief.nubu

You can't take away prostitution from South West women,they are Very dirty, Ugly, bleached out and Stinks so badly always having bastard Children everywhere.

Yorubas are the problem Nigeria has, take away this Filthy, Useless,backstabbing scum from Nigeria and there will be peace.

mumu

Why do you think people run from South East and Igbo people?
grin

Even igbos are running away from their region. grin

Nobody wants to get eaten by raging cannibals

Or have is hard earned money taking away by kidnappers, armed robbers etc.

Anything Igbo people touch turned to curse.. Tufiakwa. angry

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by winniz: 10:36am On May 17, 2015
[s][/s]ThisMeansWAR:
Igbo goat... When did South West become BBC and yahoonews?

Why are Igbo's so dumb?

Did Yorubas fabricated the fact that ibos prefer shady business to legal businesses or the fact that you people prefer human meat more than regular meat? [s][/s]

Brainless Yoruba pig, the story was lifted from Osun defender. Go tell your Oba's to stop Cannibalism and stop trying to link others with your Barbarism.

8 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by winniz: 10:40am On May 17, 2015
[s][/s]ThisMeansWAR:
mumu

Why do you think people run from South East and Igbo people?
grin

Even igbos are running away from their region. grin

Nobody wants to get eaten by raging cannibals

Or have is hard earned money taking away by kidnappers, armed robbers etc.

Anything Igbo people touch turned to curse.. Tufiakwa. angry[s][/s]

Yorubas the most Cursed tribe from Nigeria, go let your Cannibal Oba's chop you, since your useless tribe are Cannibals

7 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by ThisMeansWAR: 10:43am On May 17, 2015
winniz:

Brainless Yoruba pig, the story was lifted from Osun defender. Go tell your Oba's to stop Cannibalism and stop trying to link others with your Barbarism.
mumu with a flat.thead. How come no one is linking it to osun defender?

All major news paper in Nigeria and world wrote about the news, yet no one, and not even the government of Anambra has been able to dispute the news... Mumu still thinking it's propaganda from South West when the whole world knows that Igbos love eating human flesh even before this news broke out.

Give us proof that the obas eat human flesh...

Igbos love cannibalism... Deal with it and ammend your ways yo damned cannibal.. Eating your fellow human is evil and only fit for barbarians

I'm sure you are using human finger as tooth pick as you reply this. grin

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by ThisMeansWAR: 10:46am On May 17, 2015
winniz:

Yorubas the most Cursed tribe from Nigeria, go let your Cannibal Oba's chop you, since your useless tribe are Cannibals
accept responsibility for once..

Igbo, the most cursed tribe.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Macelliot(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2015
I will answer 1 by 1
ThisMeansWAR:
really? Kidnapping? I thought kidnapping is a real business in the east like boko haram in the north?
Which region is known for kidnapping?
When did You heard Kidnapping last in South-East?
We only hear of, "Police uncovers Kidnappers den in Ogun." and some South-south(niger-delta militant Kidnapping stuff).

Which region is known for rituals?
Ogun, Oyo, and Osun tops the list of Ritualism... Yorubas are so festish....

Which region is known for drugs?
The first case of Indonesia executing 4 Nigeria is truth(2 Igbos, 1 yoruba and 1 Hausa). Others news are fake... Imagine, after the first news which was verified, other fake news started popping up from nowhere at thesame period of time...

Which region is known for cannibalism?
I don't know... I think you should direct the question to the Festish/Juju Yoruba movie directors...

The last time we checked, Benin girls are the ones doing International prostitution. Even Aisha Buhari promised to stop their 'Trafficking.'
Benin Kingdom is has many relationship with the Yorubas... That's your problem...
Which tribe is known for selling fake products... (ibo made)
Atleast you mentioned, "Ibo made."
shame on you... What of Hausa-made and Yoruba-made?
The world is diverting attention to Technologies...
China the most Economically country also produces ordinary products

But Yorubas troop to buy them en-masses... Every Yoruba guy knows Aba, because Aba products have been making Life easy for them and other Nigeria...

South yeast is a plague on Nigeria and I wish they can declare independence again before they start exporting their cannibalism to other regions like kidnapping, drugs fake products etc.
South Yeast?
The last time I checked, Yeast is used for making Breads....
And Yorubas Love bread so much mixing it with Garri Ijebu to form their favourite Concotion...
#Thumb.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by shineeye: 10:49am On May 17, 2015
radio Biafra investigated and found out that the news came from those people that want to tarnish our image but Chukwu Abiama will keep exposing them one by one

Now heard a call from an Ndokwa man from delta state saying that they are getting prepared for 30th of may Biafra is full of power and wisdom...
It is spreading fast people are calling from america, nigeria, south africa, Isreal,london,russia,nigeria,France,holland,Czechoslovakia, china branch is setting up a match from hong-kong this is very serious
http://radiobiafra.co/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by akwabassey: 10:51am On May 17, 2015
I am not igbo nor yoruba. But i give it to yorubas when it comes to cannibalism(soka ibadan forest), ritualism(ogun and osun forest), inbreeding, drug running (tinubu, Kashimu etc), breeding of children without legal fathers, etc

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Macelliot(m): 10:52am On May 17, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
accept responsibility for once..
Igbo, the most cursed tribe.
Go to google search and type, Igbos are Scroll down to the Related search. You will see something like..
1) Igbos are the most successful in Africa
2) Igbos are Israelites
3) Igbos are light-skinned.
4) Igbos are creative. E.T.C
Do thesame with by typing Yorubas are. scroll down to the related search. You will see things like...
1) Yorubas are Cowards.
2) Yorubas are Nigeria problem..
3) Yorubas are dirty.
Try it Out and You will know that Igbos are blessed.

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by shineeye: 10:57am On May 17, 2015
listen to Radio Biafran now serious talk is going on
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by ThisMeansWAR: 11:03am On May 17, 2015
Macelliot:
I will answer 1 by 1

When did You heard Kidnapping last in South-East?
We only hear of, "Police uncovers Kidnappers den in Ogun." and some South-south(niger-delta militant Kidnapping stuff).

Ogun, Oyo, and Osun tops the list of Ritualism... Yorubas are so festish....

The first case of Indonesia executing 4 Nigeria is truth(2 Igbos, 1 yoruba and 1 Hausa). Others news are fake... Imagine, after the first news which was verified, other fake news started popping up from nowhere at thesame period of time...

I don't know... I think you should direct the question to the Festish/Juju Yoruba movie directors...

Atleast you mentioned, "Ibo made."
shame on you... What of Hausa-made and Yoruba-made?
The world is diverting attention to Technologies...
China the most Economically country also product ordinary products...

Not fake, but ordinary... But Yorubas troop to buy them en-masses... Every Yoruba guy knows Aba, because Aba products have been making Life easy for them and other Nigeria...

South Yeast?
The last time I checked, Yeast is used for making Breads....
And Yorubas Love bread so much mixing it with Garri Ijebu to form their favourite Concotion...
#Thumb.
Ritualist den was blown out of proportion and it's like a case out of billions that happen in South East? Remember okija shrine?
It's like comparing volts wagon bitu with camry 2015.
even at that, people still rush em masse to ogun to make a living cos people know it's peaceful unlike South East region where everyone avoid like plague due to shady things going on there..

We like fetish stuff but we don't eat humans.

2, the news are not fake... Out of over 4000 Nigerians in Malaysian prison, over 3800 are ibos.

3, China made is something you can embrace as alternative...

Is eba In plastic phone case being sold to unsuspecting buyer be something ibos should be proud of?
Is turn yam flowers to paracetamol something Igbo should be proud off? do you know the number of people being killed by Igbos every year in Nigeria due to fake drugs?
Is importing cheap wears from China and writing Tommy hilfiger on it something ibos should be proud off?
Smh.

Plague yeast... Not yeast for making bread.. tongue

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by ThisMeansWAR: 11:06am On May 17, 2015
Macelliot:

Go to google search and type, Igbos are
Scroll down to the Related search. You will see something like..

1) Igbos are the most successful in Africa

2) Igbos are Israelites

3) Igbos are light-skinned.

4) Igbos are creative. E.T.C

Do thesame with by typing Yorubas are.
scroll down to the related search. You will see things like...

1) Yorubas are Cowards.

2) Yorubas are Nigeria problem..

3) Yorubas are dirty.

Try it Out and You will know that Igbos are blessed.
mumu... It's because igbos in there inferiority choked Google with negative searches and articles about Yoruba when we don'teven care about you ddumbass..

Everyone knows the truth

Igbo's are the most cursed tribe
South East where igbos lives is the dirtiest in Nigeria.
Igbos are criminals
Igbos are Cannibals.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Macelliot(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
mumu... It's because igbos in there inferiority choked Google with negative searches and articles about Yoruba when we don'teven care about you ddumbass..

Everyone knows the truth

Igbo's are the most cursed tribe
South East where igbos lives is the dirtiest in Nigeria.
Igbos are criminals
Igbos are Cannibals.
I'm sure that you are wearing an Aba made product...
But why is Yoruba land dominated with Brown-roof?

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 17, 2015
Ok op you wanna take this onto debate level??

Yoruba's are cannibals... Ask your stupid obas

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 17, 2015
Anambra disgracing ndigbo

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by akwabassey: 11:15am On May 17, 2015
akwabassey:
I am not igbo nor yoruba. But i give it to yorubas when it comes to cannibalism(soka ibadan forest), ritualism(ogun and osun forest), inbreeding, drug running (tinubu, Kashimu etc), breeding of children without legal fathers, etc

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by ThisMeansWAR: 11:28am On May 17, 2015
Macelliot:

I'm sure that you are wearing an Aba made product...
But why is Yoruba land dominated with Brown-roof?
lmao... Tufiakwa... Aba shall not be my portion..

Brown roofs is better than living in total garbage. grin

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by winniz: 11:32am On May 17, 2015
Those still in doubt, the first report came from Osun defender last year.

http://www.osundefender.org/?P=119765

All the media outlet both Foreign and local that carried the news including yahoo news used Osun defender as source. See link

http://www.independent.co.uk/new/world/africa/restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/12/nigeria-human-flesh-served-at-restaurant-in-anambra-43007351

http://www.nydailynew.com/news/world/nigerian-hotel-serves-human-meat-report-article-1.1616311

Police never authenticated the news, it was fabricated by South West media Osun defender to tarnish Anambra state.

7 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Mowire: 11:32am On May 17, 2015
I don't the codes guiding the moderation of this forum, but I believe strongly that threads like this one based on an obviously fabricated story by unreliable bloggers/news media should not be allowed to stay five minutes before being deleted.

Seun, please take not. This kind false story is very bad for our image as a people and nation.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Macelliot(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao... Tufiakwa... Aba shall not be my portion..

Brown roofs is better than living in total garbage. grin
99.9% Yorubas wears Aba made..(knowingly or Unknowing).
Show me the pics of Your house and Street and I will show your mine...

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by disumusa: 11:55am On May 17, 2015
Iam an hausa residing at aba, we decided to be living together b/c our people missed/ stole frequently by igbos. canibalisim is ibos daily activities, igbo setlement is alway scatard setlement by setlement, so they can papetrate evil over night.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by shineeye: 12:04pm On May 17, 2015
disumusa:
Iam an hausa residing at aba, we decided to be living together b/c our people missed/ stole frequently by igbos. canibalisim is ibos daily activities, igbo setlement is alway scatard setlement by setlement, so they can papetrate evil over night.
you are an illiterate hausa man when you go back to your place hungry will finish your family you should be glad that you are making money by selling cigar, sweets and biscuits outside your oga gate.You have your guard room where u sleep for free they feed you for free where can you get that kind of treatment in your impoverish north?

7 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by teufelein(f): 12:10pm On May 17, 2015
i do not see anything disgusting about this piece of news, even in europa people are voluntarily offering themselves to be eaten up and there're many white people in particular from britain eating these people. meat is meat and one's man poison is another man's meat..!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/evidence-of-mass-cannibalism-uncovered-in-germany-1835341.html
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by winniz: 12:15pm On May 17, 2015
[s][/s]disumusa:
Iam an hausa residing at aba, we decided to be living together b/c our people missed/ stole frequently by igbos. canibalisim is ibos daily activities, igbo setlement is alway scatard setlement by setlement, so they can papetrate evil over night.[s][/s]

Coming from a useless Yoruba illiterate from Kogi State that has never made a correct sentence in English.

7 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Macelliot(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2015
disumusa:
Another Liar....
Answer this question..
Why do the newly installed Yoruba Obas eat the heart of the dead Obas they suceeded?
Yorubas legalised Cannibalism...

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2015
disumusa:

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by lukman885(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2015
Igbo's sha ..n cannibalism...chai grin
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by free2ryhme: 12:25pm On May 17, 2015
Douglasdale:
A hotel in Anambra State has been shut down after authorities discovered that human meat was sold in the outlet, BBC reports.

According to the report, the unnamed hotel also serves as an illegal ammunition depot.

Following a tip off from eagle-eyed residents, authorities stormed the resta where they discovered fresh human heads still dripping blood and being drained into a plastic bag.10 people have been apprehended so far in connection with the activities at the establishment.

A priest who patronised the restaurant said he was alarmed when he was told that his bill was N700.

He said: “The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high. I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive.”

Another resident said: “Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities. I am not surprised at the shocking revelation.”

http://www.thetrentonline.com/busted-police-uncover-anambra-hotel-where-human-meat-is-served/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Why Anambra, why?
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by stanleychimezie(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2015

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB / Buhari's Kinsmen Laud Gov. Bello's Loyalty, Urge Him To Run 2023 / Obasanjo Celebrating The Fall Of Biafra At Uli Airstrip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.