Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) (7849 Views)

Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by ThisMeansWAR: 12:47pm On May 17, 2015
Macelliot:

99.9% Yorubas wears Aba made..(knowingly or Unknowing).
Show me the pics of Your house and Street and I will show your mine...
lmao... Like they make cloths in aba? Olodo.. You think importing cloths from China and writing different nonsense on it is something you should be proud of?

If 99.9% wears aba made, Aba shouldn't be a garbage Island it is today.. Infact, the cloth industries would be the biggest in Africa. Olodo upon 20.

The house you want to show me, is it your house? Damn inferiority complex..
Igbos and inferiority are like bread and butter.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by bamidele029: 12:50pm On May 17, 2015
I just saw it on dailymail. So embarrassing
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Macelliot(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao... Like they make cloths in aba? Olodo.. You think importing cloths from China and writing different nonsense on it is something you should be proud of?

If 99.9% wears aba made, Aba shouldn't be a garbage Island it is today.. Infact, the cloth industries would be the biggest in Africa. Olodo upon 20.

The house you want to show me, is it your house? Damn inferiority complex..
Igbos and inferiority are like bread and butter.
You snap a picture with your street and I will do so....

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 17, 2015
disumusa:
Iam an hausa residing at aba, we decided to be living together b/c our people missed/ stole frequently by igbos. canibalisim is ibos daily activities, igbo setlement is alway scatard setlement by setlement, so they can papetrate evil over night.
This guy's written English goes a long way in telling us how lies has eaten up his tongues grin

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 17, 2015
Macelliot:

You snap a picture with your street and I will do so....
that guy will download a picture online. We are here to bust him sha undecided

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by patrick89(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2015
winniz:
Those still in doubt, the first report came from Osun defender last year.

http://www.osundefender.org/?P=119765

All the media outlet both Foreign and local that carried the news including yahoo news used Osun defender as source. See link

http://www.independent.co.uk/new/world/africa/restaurant-with-roasted-human-heads-on-the-menu-shut-down-by-police-9123693.html.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/12/nigeria-human-flesh-served-at-restaurant-in-anambra-43007351

http://www.nydailynew.com/news/world/nigerian-hotel-serves-human-meat-report-article-1.1616311

Police never authenticated the news, it was fabricated by South West media Osun defender to tarnish Anambra state.
please we need to take a proactive measure on this one, I know a yoruba guy that told me about this, and its coming to pass! We need to fish that person out! Anambra is too civilized to experience this kind of thing!!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by adebisicutie: 3:10pm On May 17, 2015
Chai, disgusting. Always in the news for the wrong things
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Abagworo(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
patrick89:
please we need to take a proactive measure on this one, I know a yoruba guy that told me about this, and its coming to pass! We need to fish that person out! Anambra is too civilized to experience this kind of thing!!

Nothing Yoruba here. Peter Obi is the source of this fake news. He did it to set Mokwe up.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by oneeast: 3:20pm On May 17, 2015
Poor b.astard. Stop saying what you don't know anything about.

The news is fake quite alright but don't ever in your miserable life link Okwute Ndigbo to it because he has nothing to do with it except that oshun defender was out for a mischievous fake headline.

Abagworo:

Nothing Yoruba here. Peter Obi is the source of this fake news. He did it to set Mokwe up.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Abagworo(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2015
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Abagworo(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2015
Businessman turned politician, Chief Bonaventure Mokwe has accused Former Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi of setting him up with murder allegations to sell his hotel for Fidelity Bank. According to a statement signed by Mokwe said, “Prior to my arrest and instant demolition of my hotel by Mr. Obi on August 1, 2013, I was involved in a motor park dispute with Onitsha natives.” Mokwe explained that the dispute brought about a set up in his hotel, “Upper Class Hotel, Onitsha” where someone lodged in room 102 of the hotel with two human skulls and two rusted AK47 rifles. “The person that lodged in room 102 of the hotel; planted the two human skulls and the rifles in one bag kept it in the wardrobe. When he arrived at the reception before lodging, he gave his name as John Obi, and during the investigation, it turned out to be one Olisa Egbuchiem, a street boy from Umudie village, Onitsha.

“Three things led to this problem and it started from my refused to sell my property which Peter Obi wanted to buy for his bank, Fidelity Bank. There is also political rivalry between my brother, Chief Gregory Mokwe and Mr. Peter Obi, and lastly, the former Governor yielded to the bidding of Onitsha natives; without mincing word, the former Governor will not hesitate to crush whoever that may want to stand on the way of Onitsha natives. These and many more were the factors that led to my set-up and the demolition of my hotel building by Peter Obi”, he narrated.
Similarly, Chief Bonaventure Mokwe, with tears rolling down his cheeks accused the Special Anti-Robbery Squard (SARS) at Awkuzu of arresting and torturing him without proper investigation. “I was taken to an open hall and one Mr. James Nwafor, the officer in charge reassigned the case and torture commenced on me. My trousers were taken off me and I was handcuffed to a weightlifting contraption next to the wall. The trousers were wrapped across my necks and tied me to a rope, then they started pulling both ends of the trousers.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by oneeast: 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
You are a confirmed b.astard like as I said earlier. This story has nothing to do with the one published by osun defender.

[s]
Abagworo:
Businessman turned politician, Chief Bonaventure Mokwe has
accused Former Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi of setting
him up with murder allegations to sell his hotel for Fidelity Bank.
According to a statement signed by Mokwe said, “Prior to my
arrest and instant demolition of my hotel by Mr. Obi on August 1,
2013, I was involved in a motor park dispute with Onitsha
natives.”
Mokwe explained that the dispute brought about a set up in his
hotel, “Upper Class Hotel, Onitsha” where someone lodged in room
102 of the hotel with two human skulls and two rusted AK47 rifles.
“The person that lodged in room 102 of the hotel; planted the two
human skulls and the rifles in one bag kept it in the wardrobe.
When he arrived at the reception before lodging, he gave his name
as John Obi, and during the investigation, it turned out to be one
Olisa Egbuchiem, a street boy from Umudie village, Onitsha.

“Three things led to this problem and it started from my refused to
sell my property which Peter Obi wanted to buy for his bank,
Fidelity Bank. There is also political rivalry between my brother,
Chief Gregory Mokwe and Mr. Peter Obi, and lastly, the former
Governor yielded to the bidding of Onitsha natives; without
mincing word, the former Governor will not hesitate to crush
whoever that may want to stand on the way of Onitsha natives.
These and many more were the factors that led to my set-up and
the demolition of my hotel building by Peter Obi”, he narrated.

Similarly, Chief Bonaventure Mokwe, with tears rolling down his
cheeks accused the Special Anti-Robbery Squard (SARS) at
Awkuzu of arresting and torturing him without proper
investigation.
“I was taken to an open hall and one Mr. James Nwafor, the officer
in charge reassigned the case and torture commenced on me. My
trousers were taken off me and I was handcuffed to a weightlifting
contraption next to the wall. The trousers were wrapped across
my necks and tied me to a rope, then they started pulling both
ends of the trousers.
[/s]
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by drkay(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
Na waaa
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by superstar1(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2015
Otokoto and Clifford Orji comes to mind..
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Beremx(f): 3:50pm On May 17, 2015
Abagworo:

very true.

Chief Bonaventure Mokwe through facebook told me how Peter Obi witch hunted him with the fake story and how Peter Obi used Awkuzu SARS to torture him.

So sad
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Jennynkk(f): 3:53pm On May 17, 2015
Husband killer. U killed ur husband along with ur two kids and ate them. Till today u are into prostitution. U thought u will not be exposed after all. tongue

Beremx:
very true.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Beremx(f): 3:55pm On May 17, 2015
Jennynkk:

Husband killer. U killed ur husband along with ur two kids and ate them. Till today u are into prostitution.

Chino,stop using your female alternate moniker to attack me. Be man enough to face me squarely.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Jennynkk(f): 3:57pm On May 17, 2015
Runs girl! shocked

I am yet to see any man u are yet to sleep with. Go on with ur evil way u will soon die of AIDS. U quickly edited ur post but I got u before u could do that. Ashawo

Beremx:
very true.

Chief Bonaventure Mokwe told me on bed how Peter Obi witch hunted him with the fake story and how Peter Obi used Awkuzu SARS to torture him.

So sad
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Jennynkk(f): 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
Judith the Ashawo who is chino? The same chino u slept with severally? tongue

Beremx:
Chino,stop using your female alternate moniker to attack me. Be man enough to face me squarely.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Beremx(f): 4:03pm On May 17, 2015
What a deranged weed smoking lunatic. Lol

grin grin

Peter Obi will not be forgiven for intimidating his people just for selfish reasons.

Those biafrans who were killed and thrown into Ezu river(not sure of the name) comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Jennynkk(f): 4:11pm On May 17, 2015
Face ur fellow woman. U killed ur husband just because he caught u sleeping with ur male friend. U have slept with countless nairalanders including a friend I know..who actually confirmed that u smell 'hell'.

[s]
Beremx:
What a deranged weed smoking lunatic. Lol
Peter Obi will not be forgiven for intimidating his people just for selfish reasons.
Those biafrans who were killed and thrown into Ezu river(not sure of the name) comes to mind.
[/s]
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Beremx(f): 4:13pm On May 17, 2015
Jennynkk:

Face ur fellow woman. U killed ur husband just because he caught u sleeping with ur male friend. U have slept with countless nairalanders including a friend I know..who actually confirmed that u smell 'hell'.

[s][/s]
ok
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Jennynkk(f): 4:22pm On May 17, 2015
Husband snatcher. Did anybody ask u to kill ur own husband? Ashawo!

Beremx:
ok
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by disumusa: 4:23pm On May 17, 2015
These are the charactaristics of ibos 1,coward they will triger war and dress like woman to escape
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by disumusa: 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
Agu ironsi cowardly eliminate tafawabalawa,sadauna, bello, akintola. He told zik,okpala, to went for hiden
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Douglasdale(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2015
kiss
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Douglasdale(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2015
Jennynkk:

Husband snatcher. Did anybody ask u to kill ur own husband? Ashawo!
E

This Chino is a shameless Goat. I have never seen any less being online.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by oneeast: 6:59pm On May 17, 2015
Matthew why are u so silly? Whom are refering as chino?

Douglasdale:

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Beremx(f): 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
Douglasdale:

don't mind the deranged lunatic. Watch how he comes back with his female moniker to attack.

Shameless man!
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by winniz: 7:02pm On May 17, 2015
patrick89:

I expected the Anambra state government to have sued Osun defender last year. I hope they do something about it now.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by winniz: 7:09pm On May 17, 2015
[s][/s]Abagworo:

Nothing Yoruba here. Peter Obi is the source of this fake news. He did it to set Mokwe up.[s][/s]

Shut up, you are very silly and a very useless man, what has Obi gat to do with dis article filled with lies? Idiiot!!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Doctor Exposes Corona Virus Scam / Mele Kyari: Fuel Consumption, Smuggling Gulp 54 Million Litres Per Day / Kalu Is The First Politician To Give Us Road, Power Supply — Ohafia Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.