Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) (7852 Views)

Kogi Polls: Police Uncover Plan To Dress Thugs In Police Uniform / Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Beremx(f): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by winniz: 7:24pm On May 17, 2015
[s][/s]Beremx:
very true.

Chief Bonaventure Mokwe through facebook told me how Peter Obi witch hunted him with the fake story and how Peter Obi used Awkuzu SARS to torture him.

So sad[s][/s]

You are a shameless liar, you and Abagworo are talking about a different story that has nothing to do with this one.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Beremx(f): 7:29pm On May 17, 2015
winniz:

You are a shameless liar, you and Abagworo are talking about a different story that has nothing to do with this one.
ok
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by mercyville: 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
Macelliot:
I will answer 1 by 1

When did You heard Kidnapping last in South-East?
We only hear of, "Police uncovers Kidnappers den in Ogun." and some South-south(niger-delta militant Kidnapping stuff).

Ogun, Oyo, and Osun tops the list of Ritualism... Yorubas are so festish....

The first case of Indonesia executing 4 Nigeria is truth(2 Igbos, 1 yoruba and 1 Hausa). Others news are fake... Imagine, after the first news which was verified, other fake news started popping up from nowhere at thesame period of time...

I don't know... I think you should direct the question to the Festish/Juju Yoruba movie directors...

The last time we checked, Benin girls are the ones doing International prostitution. Even Aisha Buhari promised to stop their 'Trafficking.'
Benin Kingdom is has many relationship with the Yorubas... That's your problem...

Atleast you mentioned, "Ibo made."
shame on you... What of Hausa-made and Yoruba-made?
The world is diverting attention to Technologies...
China the most Economically country also produces ordinary products

But Yorubas troop to buy them en-masses... Every Yoruba guy knows Aba, because Aba products have been making Life easy for them and other Nigeria...

South Yeast?
The last time I checked, Yeast is used for making Breads....
And Yorubas Love bread so much mixing it with Garri Ijebu to form their favourite Concotion...
#Thumb.
you are as dumb as they come.Pls,name just one product made in Aba.When they say Aba made,they are talking about chalks that these criminals cut to sizes of tablets,empty cases of phones with fufu stuffed into them and changing expiry dates of drugs.Name one Aba made product other than the ones done by Yorubas and other tribes too such as shoes, sandals,bags,clothes...pls name only one product.People are just telling you Ibos to desist from cannibalism which is synonymous with you people.That is why when you abuse anybody,they just know that you are all what you call some people-stupid,ugly,dirty,barbaric,wicked etc mainly because you are cannibals-pls change your ways because cannibalism is inhuman and very barbaric...
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Macelliot(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
mercyville:
you are as dumb as they come.Pls,name just one product made in Aba.When they say Aba made,they are talking about chalks that these criminals cut to sizes of tablets,empty cases of phones with fufu stuffed into them and changing expiry dates of drugs.Name one Aba made product other than the ones done by Yorubas and other tribes too such as shoes, sandals,bags,clothes...pls name only one product.People are just telling you Ibos to desist from cannibalism which is synonymous with you people.That is why when you abuse anybody,they just know that you are all what you call some people-stupid,ugly,dirty,barbaric,wicked etc mainly because you are cannibals-pls change your ways because cannibalism is inhuman and very barbaric...
I'm sure you are wearing Aba made unknowingly...

1 Like

Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by mercyville: 8:01pm On May 17, 2015
shineeye:
[b]South African walked into a restaurant in Pretoria. As soon as he entered, he noticed an igbo man sitting in the corner. So he walked over to the counter, removed his wallet and shouted, "Waiter! I am buying food for everyone in this restaurant, except that NIGERIAN over there!" So the waiter collected the money from the man and began serving free food to everyone in the restaurant, except the Nigerian. However, instead of becoming upset, the igbo man simply looked up at the South African and shouted, "Thank you!" That infuriated the man. So once again, the South African took out his wallet and shouted, "Waiter! This time I am buying bottles of wine and additional food for everyone in this bar, except for that NIGERIAN sitting in the corner over there!" So the waiter collected the money from the man and began serving free food and wine to everyone in the bar except the Nigerian. When the waiter finished serving the food and drinks, once again, instead of becoming angry, the igbo man man simply smiled at the South African and shouted, "Thank you!" That made the South African man furious. So he leaned over on the counter and said to the waiter, "What is wrong with that Nigerian? I have bought food and drinks for everyone in this bar except for him, but instead of becoming angry, he just sits there and smiles at me and shouts 'Thank you.' Is he mad" The waiter smiled at the South African and said, "No, he is not mad. He is the OWNER of this restaurant."This is the nature of an igbo man [/b]
That is funny,changing Jew in the original story into igbo man...
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by shineeye: 8:05pm On May 17, 2015
mercyville:
That is funny,changing Jew in the original story into igbo man...
That is the spirit
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 17, 2015
barcanista:
Is this another tales by moonlight? At least give us the name of the hotel or location in Anambra...

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-shut-anambra-restaurant-for-serving-human-flesh/
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by FKO81(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2015
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by mercyville: 8:25pm On May 17, 2015
Macelliot:

I'm sure you are wearing Aba made unknowingly...
There is no Aba made but they just make jest of Aba for not been able to make any product but cutting chalks into tablets and some other criminal activities.I AM WEARING A SHIRT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SEWN BY ANY TAILOR IN NIGERIA-IJAW,YORUBA,IGBO,HAUSA...
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 17, 2015
mercyville:
There is no Aba made but they just make jest of Aba for not been able to make any product but cutting chalks into tablets and some other criminal activities.I AM WEARING A SHIRT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SEWN BY ANY TAILOR IN NIGERIA-IJAW,YORUBA,IGBO,HAUSA...
u are a big novice? Ignoramus, try to leave Ibadan for once.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 17, 2015
Jennynkk:
Judith aka Beremx is a known prostitute that killed her hubby because she was caught in the act. She has slept with more 20 nairalanders in her desperate bid to get support for her curtain sowing business she uses to cover up.

hmmmm, this is becoming very alarming, the other day someone said she's a Creeper in Allen.

Nawa ooooo
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Macelliot(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2015
mercyville:
You are not sure... It might be Aba made.. Even including your jeans...
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Jennynkk(f): 8:46pm On May 17, 2015
If u go to Opebi or Allen around 11pm u must see Beremx. She ate her womb just so she can perfectly engage in prostitution.

customized13:
hmmmm, this is becoming very alarming, the other day someone said she's a Creeper in Allen.

Nawa ooooo
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Beremx(f): 8:47pm On May 17, 2015
Jennynkk:
Judith aka Beremx is a known prostitute that killed her hubby because she was caught in the act. She has slept with more 20 nairalanders in her desperate bid to get support for her curtain sowing business she uses to cover up.

LMAO!! This guy needs medical attention. Na your wife i pity pass!

grin grin
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 17, 2015
Jennynkk:
If u go to Opebi or Allen around 11pm u must see Beremx. She ate her womb just so she can perfectly engage in prostitution.

hmmmmm, nawa ooooo

What a life she's living, well I wish her luck in her endeavours.
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Jennynkk(f): 8:52pm On May 17, 2015
Which guy? I just hope u are not refering to me as he? Did u or did u not kill ur hubby? Did u or did u not eat ur womb? Did u or did u not prostitute? Did u or did u not sleep with nairalanders in ur house at ikeja suburb? Shegoat! Akwuna akwuna tongue

Beremx:
LMAO!! This guy needs medical attention. Na your wife i pity pass!

grin grin
Re: BUSTED!!! POLICE UNCOVER Anambra Hotel Where Human Meat Is Served (2014) by Ishilove: 9:01pm On May 17, 2015
Stale, mischievous news with no credible source

(1) (2) (3) (4)

All Roads In Owerri Main Town Are In A Sorry State.(pix) / Ekweremadu, More Is Expected Of You-IPOB / Analysis: Buhari will likely Win 2019 Election but with less margin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.