Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,055 members, 7,852,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Real Reason Why The Catholics Honour Mary So Dearly - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Reason Why The Catholics Honour Mary So Dearly (1891 Views)

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Why The Catholics Honour Mary So Dearly by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 17, 2015
missclasssy:

Please I am not one of those folks that feed off the words of pastors like hungry dogs.

You get sense
Re: The Real Reason Why The Catholics Honour Mary So Dearly by chibwike(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2015
missclasssy:

You are missing the point young man. I didn't condemn any religion. I just stated the truth inferred from facts.
I don't care if it makes you feel bad as a catholic. That's non of my business. I just stated my opinion, not just my opinion, but the bitter truth.

Keep on being deceived by your leaders, and when I say leaders I don't mean the ones in your chapel here in Nigeria, no, I mean the liars and deceivers at the Vatican.
How will i feel bad about what someone who knows absolutely nothing...is saying...Now tell me how are they deceiving us....the bible is open for everyone to read...everything thats being done goes in line with the bible teachings...so what exactly is ur point?
Re: The Real Reason Why The Catholics Honour Mary So Dearly by italo: 1:09pm On May 17, 2015
Missclasssy made accusations againsts Catholics at 8.20am.

Almost 5hrs later, she cannot tell us how Catholics are deluded and blind.

Who then is deluded and blind...and senseless?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why The Catholics Honour Mary So Dearly by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2015
missclasssy:

What is FSM?
flying spaghetti monster.
Re: The Real Reason Why The Catholics Honour Mary So Dearly by seankafor(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't do religion.
u dont believe in God? U re an atheist. Wonderful.... More grease to ur belief

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Jehovah Witness Members Come Visiting (hilarious Photo) / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument. / Photo: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Called To The Nigerian Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.