Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Is Needed (839 Views)

Help!!....your Advice Is Needed Here.... / Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Is Needed by ammamat(f): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2009
Falling in love with someone that is already hook, i mean about to wedd soon, and the guy happen to love you too but he can not turn back the hands of time because of his parent, please what did you guys think can be done, ? I mean is it okay to go ahead and remain his best friend but not dating him,will that be possible?
Re: Advice Is Needed by sistajay(f): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
If he really loves you, its to hell what he's parents thinks. Find yourself a man who will be comin home to you. It's no fun bein second best in any man's life. Yes its possible to remain just good friends, but can your heart handle it.
Re: Advice Is Needed by Luvpolis(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2009
Such has hapend 2 me b4, but mine waz jxt a mare boyfrnd and girlfrnd tin. But 2 b sinsare if he truly luvs d oda person, he shuld cancel d marage and go 4 wo he truly luvs, but if he goz ahed 2 mary wo he wants 2 mary and stil fals 4 d oda girl, den dat shuld b EVIL.
Re: Advice Is Needed by jamace(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2009
Sister, just know that it is over for both of you once he gets married. I would advise that you start packaging your love, heart and mind for another single man to reduce the heartache when it eventually comes. Move fast, please.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Accept Her Ring? / Should I Still Marry Him? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.