Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Be Aware On How You Post Email Here On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Aware On How You Post Email Here On Nairaland (793 Views)

Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) / Nairaland Robbers U Should Be Aware Of (photos) / Be Aware Of Dis New Scam Trick... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Aware On How You Post Email Here On Nairaland by austinsmat(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2015
pls be aware on how you post your email here on nairaland,after I posted my email address on nairaland I got an email from oxl that the car I post is on the screening stage ( clean 2000 ACURA TL Tokunbo #320000) the funny part of it is that I don't have tyre of car talk more of sell cars and I never sell anything on the site before and this is the number the fraudster that use my email to sell cars on oxl 2348037800134 there location is Iru/Victoria Island

Re: Be Aware On How You Post Email Here On Nairaland by godsamist: 3:16pm On May 17, 2015
Got the same mail from them but simply activated my delete button into action!
Na wetin we go chop na him we dey find,the one when go eat us no go see us,no matter how they try.

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Two Daughters, Stepdaughter In Lagos / See What This Woman Did To Herself Because Of Money / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: France Bombs ISIS Headquarters In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.