Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni (7125 Views)

Young Nigerian Female Student Share Raunchy And Sexy Photos / Lagos Model Sets Instagram On Fire By Exposing Bare B**bs | Photos / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by nwonufestus(m): 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
To mark the cultural day at the Rivers state University of
Science and Technology ,this female student took the
occasion to the next level when she showed up braless. She
was channelling a King's wife..
According to myfrnd who sent the pics,
students from respective tribes wore different traditional
attires to showcase their culture.
Well, this doesn't look raunchy because this is how African
queens dressed back in the day ..
Kudos to her

1 Like

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by aristocrazzy: 3:18pm On May 17, 2015
grin Later she go dey wonder why no man gree marry am!

1 Like

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by elantraceey(f): 3:20pm On May 17, 2015
Many are mad but few are roaming lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by SuperSuave(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2015
Olosho yi jorrr angry

1 Like

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by younghartz(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2015
she doesn't have a boyfriend that's why. cry

3 Likes

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 17, 2015
And she is cute
Mano the things I could do with this queen
*crosses self*
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by nwonufestus(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2015
elantraceey:
lol bt she gat nyc oranges
elantraceey:

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by blackmartial(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2015
somebody's future wife. smh.

2 Likes

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by nwonufestus(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2015
nwonufestus:
Kudos to her
bt wait ooo c as guys dey rush to open tread lol una too lyk kittycat
nwonufestus:
Kudos to her
nwonufestus:
Kudos to her
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Drdaps(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2015
Well the thing has not slack beyond the limits undecided
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Drdaps(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2015
And the guy in the third pic be like see oranges
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Akinkanju67(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2015
Alfa Najimu....... Nahmmmmm. Ba n wa pasan fun awon omo irole aye yiii.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by elantraceey(f): 3:31pm On May 17, 2015
nwonufestus:

Who cares?

I'm still wondering how she's able to walk comfortably like that and even pose for picture .

Ewwwweeewwww.
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Enegod(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
This is a welcome development... Other girls should follow suit cool cool

1 Like

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
the boobi make sense sha
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
Oghene mi!
But the oranges are succulent though....
The guy for the third pix be like this one no go pass me ni...
But all this same, this is madness..
Sometimes i wonder if ladies has threw modesty to the wind...
Ladies no more has that sense of decency..... Imagine wat a lady put on to a cultural festival...
Smh for some girls sha...
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by madenigga(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2015
She's probably giving all d guys around her hard ons, even the king and they re forming culture...
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by kestolove95(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2015
Oboi see standard breaxt

1 Like

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by nwonufestus(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2015
elantraceey:

Who cares?

I'm still wondering how she's able to walk comfortably like that and even pose for picture .

Ewwwweeewwww.
d pix ix wel clear sis,she z con4tble n proud of her self[b]
elantraceey:

Who cares?

Ewwwweeewwww.
d pix ix wel clear sis,she z con4tble n proud of her self[/b]
elantraceey:

Who cares?

Ewwwweeewwww.
d pix ix wel clear sis,she z con4tble n proud of her self
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by nerodenero: 3:52pm On May 17, 2015
Free for our viewing pleasure and when asked why she laid it bare, she would be like 'you can only see but can't touch'
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by DickDastardly(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2015
Oniranu undecided
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by bejeria101(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2015
CHAI! Op na wa for you,like i suspected its the same pix on fb my friend was there its an okrika tradition which shows she is ready for marriage, she is not a student of anytin,when u dont knw sometin ask abeg instead of posting junk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by pyyxxaro: 3:59pm On May 17, 2015
Abeg who get small Vaseline here , my own don finish cry

1 Like

Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by cupidhero(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2015
Are you see what i saw? na wa o!
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Hayorstimmy: 4:20pm On May 17, 2015
Damn it! Dz so called stupid culture must STP in Nigeria if we really wanna be developed
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by luckaz(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2015
cupidhero:
Are you see what i saw? na wa o!
see the power of breast
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by corisande: 4:28pm On May 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by jennyswt(f): 5:19pm On May 17, 2015
Nawaooo. some girls no de shame at all. I just hope she won't regret putting up ds show at the long run
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by iamrealdeji(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2015
Cultural rubbish,what was she thinking?
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by MrNL(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2015
lady's trynna play d old way
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by SleekyP(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2015
some real shit!
Re: Female Student Shws Off Bare B*oobs Jst To Mark Culturalday At Rivers State Uni by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 17, 2015
I was here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vanity Vs Reality.......(scary content). / Romance Movies To Watch On Netflix 2019 / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.