Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (28220 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by bnsheikh(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2015
Anytime I remember d issue of subsidy, I find it difficult 2 4give u. Bt I forgive u.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 17, 2015
See this goat.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by focus7: 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
For the first time Jonathan make sense to me.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by adamskutty(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Humble to the very end, we would never see any leader like GEJ. This only happens once in a lifetime.
lmfaoooo! This must be a joke, the greatest joke i have ever read. grin grin grin

No wonder it has only one like. grin

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by lyntiffany(f): 5:42pm On May 17, 2015
kalindaminda:
See this goat.
you are a worthless piss of shit, you have lost it e-diot, now listen up lad when you get home, summon your father and scream the word Goat at him. Dunderhead head. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by halix239(f): 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
oweman:
Let him go to the people of Borno.and.the.people.of.the.El.Kanemi.emirate to forgive him.for the killillings.of thier.people under his watch as commander in chief.
In the invent he.did notvdo this he should he very sure he has.give account to God about thier lives he wasted !
After uwing thevlives of thousandsvto make blood koney you now wish to be forgiven FOEGIVE.KO FORGET NI OLORIBURUKU .

GBAM, that thief abandoned my people when they needed him, nw he is seeking apologies, go 4k urself otuoke thief, we don't need ur hypocritical apologies, the lives u allowed to die in ur watch shall hunt u for the rest of u miserable days. idiota

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
Return back the money, you and your ministers stole...
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by deebrain(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
You are forgiven, Mr President.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
you are a worthless piss of shit, you have lost it e-diot, now listen up lad when you get home, summon your father and scream the word Goat at him. Dunderhead head. undecided

Goat.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by lyntiffany(f): 5:48pm On May 17, 2015
kalindaminda:

Goat.
is that all you can muster? zoo monkey.

3 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
is that all you can muster? zoo monkey.

Goat.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by deebrain(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2015
papaejima1:
You owe no one no apologies.
Those who didn't like what you did can go drill a hole through a wood with their head!

Behold the mindset of a catastrophe.

Pity.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by lyntiffany(f): 5:51pm On May 17, 2015
kalindaminda:

I am a goat and I can't stop fùçkíng my kind.

2 Likes

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by bornmekus: 5:58pm On May 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by DaBullIT(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2015
Youngzedd:
From where to where @Jona

We can only forgive you when you and your paddies return all the stolen public funds.

We didn't ask for much.

You mean the $20Billion NNPC funds that magically returned to Zenith bank

or

Did you mean the 2 Trillion they used for campaign

Or

The several million $$$ Barrels of oils that his paddy and paddies sell on black market?

Or

the Subsidy funds that NNPC is afraid to declare the total amount ??

All that one don go ..

Sorry my friend

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by menesheh(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
chisco82:

You will be the one to jail him.

He never leash the power to even jail the ingrate.

Forgetting that he is still the President and possesses the same right the jailer will in future possess to jail the jailer now.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 6:15pm On May 17, 2015
/
That moment when the gateman who was employed to wade off armed robbers planned with armed robbers to rob the tenants. When he found out his game is up, he shared some of the loot and asked for forgiveness even though many tenants were killed in the robbery operations.

Then the remaining tenants say that he is a hero bc he has shown remorse unlike other armed robbers like Anini, Shina Rambo, et al. Some even said that his apology is a sign of humility. The lives lost, the money stolen and breach of trust should not matter anymore because he is a good man. SMH.

This is the same scenario that played out in GEJ's government. People forget that scammers are the most humble looking people in the world else there will be no victims. Scam is based on trust and subsequent breach of that trust.

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have been getting.
/
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by doninno(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2015
If u r found wanted for corruption oga no forgiveness na jail await u.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by arsenal33: 6:27pm On May 17, 2015
BRING BACK OUR MONEY and you will be forgiven
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Ayiose(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2015
keyzid:

I wonder where you're seeing the humility. Perhaps, you should quit hating this man. He's a gonner already.
No I think u have a wrong perception.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by sammhi(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2015
keyzid:

I wonder where you're seeing the humility. Perhaps, you should quit hating this man. He's a gonner already.

ode ni e...slowpoke....u need gud education on moral , leadership and governance. pls go to school and stop displaying your ignorance
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by prof22(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2015
GEJ u r still on dat matter ..I don forgive u since. U for no make am public apology now na me n u one on one. Even adams snatch my girlfriend I forgive am what are idiots for ... Its one of those things just make sure you return that level to my account. How ur baby nah patience.. regards to ds guys I don forget dere name§ self Doyin and ffk. Call my MTN make we talk for extracool. Later
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Rajiolaade: 6:35pm On May 17, 2015
although to err is human,forgiveness is Gods doing.if its human fogiveness NO WAY.unless millions of impoverished families suffering untold hardship due to ur regimes actions or inactions on acts of impiunities,unpaid salaries,double standards kidnapings,in the midst of missing billions dollars allegations.can be corrected and comforted before u hand over.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by sammhi(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
That moment when the gateman who was employed to wade off armed robbers planned with armed robbers to rob the tenants. When he found out his game is up, he shared some of the loot and asked for forgiveness even though many tenants were killed in the robbery operations.

Then the remaining tenants say that he is a hero bc he has shown remorse unlike other armed robbers like Anini, Shina Rambo, et al. Some even said that his apology is a sign of humility. The lives lost, the money stolen and breach of trust should not matter anymore because he is a good man. SMH.

This is the same scenario that played out in GEJ's government. People forget that scammers are the most humble looking people in the world else there will be no victims. Scam is based on trust and subsequent breach of that trust.

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have been getting.
/
most Nigerians are rogues and hypocrites..u must be one of dem.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by socialmediaman: 6:38pm On May 17, 2015
Okeycima:
Ok if u say so but remember that OBJ for example didn't even apologize for razing of ODI?.or did he or r u trying to tell me that OBJ was criticized more than Jonathan?

If you observe, OBJ is still being criticized till today especially whenever he makes public statements criticizing others, people only tend to ignore him because there was a new president needing more of the criticisms. If you notice, people don't praise OBJ even for the success of the GSM under his government, because they believe he belongs to the class of presidents who came in with much hope but disappointed Nigerians with corruption. In addition to corruption, Jonathan added weakness especially in critical situations like the insecurity, defense and even leniency with corruption and association with corrupt people, handling of insecurity with kid gloves, handling of unemployment related matters concerning majority of youths etc. some of his Programmes like Youwin and others affected some lives but not many, they didn't even create as much jobs as the telecom and banking sectors created during OBJ's govt, and this was happening at a period when the government was paying trillions to oil thieves for unverified imports. Don't forget people cried out to GEJ at that time to fight the corruption at that sector without impoverishing Nigerians by removing subsidy but he paid deaf ears..... Lots of things my friend, they happened one after the other and created an unforgettable impression about the once loved "shoeless" president
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by litaninja(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2015
Bro.....you erred all thru...
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 17, 2015
keyzid:

Fooooooool is an understatement for people like u.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Thereishel: 6:50pm On May 17, 2015
Just return all the money you stole and God and Nigerians will forgive you
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by datribune: 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
What a scammer!. JONATHAN IS STILL LOOTING AS WE SPEAK. d last minute-sale of NITEL/MTEL to a private firm at a time when d govt is supposed to be preparing notes for handover is disgraceful even by his own low standards.
ARABIAN AMLAK FOR INVESTMENT LIMITED MADE AN OFFER OF $919,999,999 TO BUY Nitel/Mtel ONLY TO BE SOLD TO TUNDE AYENI'S NATCOM FOR A PALTRY $252.25m. Ayeni is d guy who donated 2b naira to GEJ's campaign.
dis guy is Kirikiri bound.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Coolbite(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
Would be required to give account of his stewardship. If he is weighed and found 'terribly' wanting, then he should be made to face the law. Thereafter, after his possible return from a sojourn to prison, forgiveness can then be considered.
Re: Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians by Neplusultra(f): 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
How am I supposed to feel abt dis now?! sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem / President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.