Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage (31299 Views)

Mrs Fighter Should Be Made 2 Come Back 2 Her Senses:Dino Melaye Slams Mrs Tinubu / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage, Says It’s Agains / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by nwafuluozoh: 9:31am On May 18, 2015
Let the insults roll. Afterall Jonathan was insulted even when his reasons were for the best intentions.
Oya Aisha and Buhari brace ya'sefs for the curses. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Sijo01(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2015
Perverts!........ Make sure you give your daughters out in marriage at age 5. Yeye people with their yeye believe.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by NgreportsBlog(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2015
23AACD9F
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by free2ryhme: 9:32am On May 18, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Kamil Ahmad-Paki, his Facebook page says he is a 'human rights activist', says Mrs Aisha Buhari is so wrong for wanting to stop child marriage. Cos according to him, this is contrary to Hausa/Fulani norms and culture, and as such, it must remain a futile and unsuccessful assertion. Read and see into the minds of some people.

Someone in the comments said child marriage reduces promiscuity. Another said he feels so ashamed that a woman of Aisha's learning, background and privileged union with Gen. Buhari could nurture such an ambition. That shame is on her for her reasoning which is a taboo. That may she never see through in this endeavour because it is a plot to deprive people of their fundamental rights. That if he knew this was it, they will never have voted her in.

Another man asked people against child marriage to tell him the precise age at which Mary was betrothed to Joseph and when she gave birth to Jesus (peace b upon him)?

Another man also said:

As a Muslim and as a father, I won't let my daughter meet a boyfriend before she is 18, talk less of a husband because I feel 18 is a proper age for physical and mental maturity but in all honesty, I would rather she was properly educated first because she would be useless in her home and in the society if she has no qualifications.

Comments continue below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/guy-slams-mrs-aisha-buhari-for-wanting.html

The pervert just aired his shallow mindedness. Pls ask him if his younger sister was in such position would he oblige

3 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by bamidele029: 9:32am On May 18, 2015
So since human sacrifice was a cultural habit we should have left it We should have left killing of twins too abi? Sick , perverted men afraid they won't be able to marry 9year olds again soon grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2015
This pervert and his supporters is a small number in the teaming number of pedophoile in thr north

5 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by chubbycheek: 9:33am On May 18, 2015
una neva chiiii chumti. na genesis b dis. mk una wait till leventicus.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by mcquin(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2015
mmsen:

Buhari has never come out against these barbaric practices before, why would you think he would do so now? Before the recent elections the only issues that he made noise about were Sharia law and that the Federal government should not use force to deal with Boko Haram.

It's a pity that some people cannot see how destructive some of these 'cultural' habits are.

1stly he shook hands with a lady; his wife has come out to condemn Child-marriages; is that not sensitizing these people? Una go hate person no see the good en de do.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by repogirl(f): 9:35am On May 18, 2015
See them, paedophiles wey no get shame!!!

Since they have been marrying off their baby girls, has it reduced the rate of homeless, parentless almajiri children that walk their streets in the north? If their females had jobs that engaged them, they would not be reproducing like farm animals!

9 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by publicenemy(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2015
Cymbal:
AS IN GT BANK
Yes oo...they dey owe me money.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by s2ykel(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2015
Islamic believe I wonder.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by MKO4ever(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2015
Which MDA is first lady's office sef? does she even have the power to make such law? why are worrying ourself on top of issues like this?
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by xareal(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2015
He be like say the mad man Don dy eye one small pikin before now
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Nobody: 9:37am On May 18, 2015
No wonder Sani Yerima is having a free ride on them kids angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by loomer: 9:37am On May 18, 2015
If I give this attention seeker better slap.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by bjdon: 9:38am On May 18, 2015
In the next 12 to 18 months many of you in the South will Rue the day you voted out GEJ.

Many of the so called 'change agents' are simply ignorant youngsters who have no clue or idea about the the mindset of the Hausa/Fulani. We tried to warn you, O how we tried, but you would not listen. Well get ready. When you have people already screaming because the President elect would shake a brides hand, or because his wife made the simple statement that under age married should not be allowed, then you can only imagine what the next 4 years will be like.

Enjoy the next 4 years chaps. As for me, na siddon look I dey, bottle of beer in hand(While that is still legal grin)

8 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by abbeycial: 9:38am On May 18, 2015
maybe the word she is searching for is coercive marriage..
yes coercive marriage shld be banned.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by mmsen: 9:38am On May 18, 2015
mcquin:

1stly he shook hands with a lady; his wife has come out to condemn Child-marriages; is that not sensitizing these people? Una go hate person no see the good en de do.

Shaking hands is nothing.

I'm sure when he went to the UK he was shaking hands with whoever was put in front of him, including women.

I'm glad that his wife has come and spoken out against one of a number of barbaric practices that some people elect to cling to but it's interesting that she was speaking to an international audience. Why did she not give that same speech in northern Nigeria where it really needs to be heard?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Cymbal: 9:38am On May 18, 2015
publicenemy:

Yes oo...they dey owe me money.
lol...keep cool.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by akpumping7720(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2015
Na wa oooooo. I wan try comment for d guy wall for facebook but I didn't get him on facebook. D dude dey among supporters of child marriage abi. Make I see am near my daughter, he go have himself blame!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by hybridtm(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2015
Does northerner gree get sense

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by ifyan(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2015
That's their way of life.

Sorry to bust your boboo,Mrs Buhari can't do anything
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by IamLEGEND1: 9:40am On May 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by gentlelarry(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2015
And somebody will be telling me dat hausa and fulani culture ... Bla bla bla... Dogmatic belief killing those northerners! Screwing small piking of 6-10-17 years.. Giving them belle, making them sex machines, destroying their future, na God go punish all of you fools... Heartless pple, slaves, cow shepard, useless entity, na to dey folk dem know, ah ah! Small pikin... Pls what happen to d adults girls wey una go enjoy well well! I repeat again holy ghost fire consume all of muslims and northerners destroying the lives of our small small girls... Una no go enter heaven na Hell fire straight... Amin!! Ase!! Ko se ko se n ti ilakose!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by akpumping7720(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2015
mmsen:

Shaking hands is nothing.

I'm sure when he went to the UK he was shaking hands with whoever was put in front of him, including women.

I'm glad that his wife has come and spoken out against one of a number of barbaric practices that some people elect to cling to but it's interesting that she was speaking to an international audience, why did she not give that same speech in northern Nigeria where it really needs to be heard?
U wan make those cannibals stone her to death abi?
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by deflover(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2015
hehehe and the messiah nigeria seeks is here......make una wait na till may 29 wen all your dreams will come tru.....we await the change he brings....child marriage is in every culture....but the real deal is this man will not be able to do much.....his so called wife is now trying hard to use the office of the 1st lady the same APC said doesnt exist.....when the shit hits the fan, people will find out that one can change the head but the system of govt will remain the same

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by AnanseK(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2015
[quoteb author=mmsen post=33848095]

Buhari has never come out against these barbaric practices before, why would you think he would do so now? Before the recent elections the only issues that he made noise about were Sharia law and that the Federal government should not use force to deal with Boko Haram.

It's a pity that some people cannot see how destructive some of these 'cultural' habits are. [/quote]

Sorry for you. You are still very bitter and in denial mode. We have moved on
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Biggty(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2015
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great person I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!

Join me in celebration

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by queebeediva(f): 9:46am On May 18, 2015
Illitracy is a dieases because some people refuse to use their common sense .why is it that most top big men spend a lot on educating their female children? Hmmm nobody is asking anybody to stop the long term islamic culture but again education is the best any parent can offer their children . If your daughter wish to marry @ 4years old abeg that's your problem but I no majority upright family won't allow that. Poverty too is a problem.

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by aaidel(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2015
people like this remind me of what a wise man once told me when it comes to religious/cultural matters people will never say i do not know rather they will go ahead to expose their ignorance and lack of knowledge
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by mommyice: 9:49am On May 18, 2015
Come on guys, this is the 21st century, how can a girl below 18 get married! She needs to get educated at least b4 thinking of marriage. I fully support Mrs Buhari
TheSonOfMark:

Psychotic paedophiles!

What pleasure is there in bedding a minor who hasn't matured physiologically and otherwise? What do you hope to gain by having her writh and sweat beneath you helplessly? BUNCH OF SELF-SERVING HYPOCRITICAL DELUSION DIMWIT!
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by UNLEASHED(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2015
A wise first lady. I see this as a potential approach to cutting down on future Boko Harams

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano / Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.