Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage (31305 Views)

Mrs Fighter Should Be Made 2 Come Back 2 Her Senses:Dino Melaye Slams Mrs Tinubu / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage, Says It’s Agains / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by isan(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2015
This northerners and child marriage eeeh

Anyway who care's ...just don't marry my sister

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Beface(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2015
I was passing by my area some days ago when i saw an Hausa girl not up to 15 years old carry her child. This is not Religion rather it's a barbaric and wicked culture. Nigerian must rid of this barbarism instigated by Hausa/Fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by OKNkanu(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2015
undecided Learned illiterates!!.....

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Vince77(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2015
okooloyun1:
I don't really understand what they enjoy in marrying under age girls.
i tire o!
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Shakazulu2: 10:54am On May 18, 2015
Beface:
I was passing by my area some days ago when i saw an Hausa girl not up to 15 years old carry her child. This is not Religion rather it's a barbaric and wicked culture. Nigerian must rid of this barbarism instigated by Hausa/Fulani.

I have seen live and direct a little girl of 11 married. In the rural North. LIVE!
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by ayoromer: 10:54am On May 18, 2015
those are d people d west gangup to rule naija people witout value marry d girls at 5yrs n get v v f fools islam wicked religion killers association .com fighting boko haram is fighting d north hope after 29 he wil stop fighting d north animal buhari fool.

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by gidjah(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2015
Pls send us his name and identify, some us who lived up all our lives in d north need to speak with him, phone numbers too

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by BrOwnSuga3: 10:56am On May 18, 2015
This country can never be ONE!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by uzolexis(f): 11:01am On May 18, 2015
Okeikpu:
Nne kedu ( ˘ ³˘)❤

Odinma dear,this pple r shocking me with this their Islamic fanatism. I don't even know what 2 say.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Beface(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2015
Shakazulu2:

I have seen live and direct a little girl of 11 married. In the rural North. LIVE!
Can you imagine such child molestation!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2015
mcquin:
Thank God Buhari is here, at least to teach these extreme Northerners to be civil.

Buhari should not play to the gallery as posterity will Judge him as it as already judging Jona.

Northerners need more enlightenment from their own brother cos if na Southerner tell them of their wrong, dem go quickly label am infidel. Even Saudi Arabians de as extreme as naija muslims.

How can one fvck a girl without breast. It's as good as screwing a guy.

Why are these guys so shamelessly radical when it comes to sex be it with a matured woman or with a toddler? Killing of twins was abolished because it was bad. Shouldn't child marriage be abolished also. Go to northern hospitals and take a consensus of young women suffering vvf and compare it with all the other parts of Nigeria put together and see what the contrast will be. What a shame! Even with all the education and suit with tie a malu will always be a malu. Northern muslim men always sexually depraved with love for sex with the under aged. The idiot should marry his sister or daughter out @ age 9 then.

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by coolviv: 11:13am On May 18, 2015
My dear muslim/northern/hausa/fulani brothers and sisters. Culture is made for man, man is not made for culture. What obtained in the past that made people marry out their underage daughter does not obtain any more. The world is changing and people should not leave their daughters handicapped in this new world.

Please let them go to school, let them learn a trade. There are girls like them growing up to be medical doctors, finance ministers, Opec president, etc. They don't have two heads. Give your daughters the opportunity to become something in life and contribute to humanity. It was a female doctor, God rest her soul, who lost her life to save Nigeria from Ebola.

Your daughters can be recognised in the world for they are as smart, intelligent and enterprising as other people's daughters if not more.

God be with us.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by chiedu7: 11:14am On May 18, 2015
AISHA WANTS TO STOP CHILD MARRIAGE BECOS SHE WAS MARRIED OFF AS A CHILD TO GMB

2 Likes

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by mitchyy(f): 11:16am On May 18, 2015
So disgusting! I hate reading statements like these... And to think he might be even educated undecided
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by nortcentrallord(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2015
okooloyun1:
I don't really understand what they enjoy in marrying under age girls.

They don't really enjoy it physically but spiritually, there is a lot of gain. A muslim friend confided in me during yerima's saga that it is a ritual among the elite muslims. There are certain prayers and rituals that are performed from the Koran before meeting the girl. It will turn her luck and destiny into yours but you will have to provide sustenance and protection for the underage girl in return and also financial support for her family. Its just black magic. Although some pedo's do it for the love of it too.
That is the reason only the poor families give out their daughters in such marriage.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by abdulkayus(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2015
chiedu7:
AISHA WANTS TO STOP CHILD MARRIAGE BECOS SHE WAS MARRIED OFF AS A CHILD TO GMB

Hey Propagandist, she was never married off to buhari as a child. She got married at the age of 18 to 19 years just as Kanu Nwankwo married his wife who was 18 years too then. Stop peddling lies pls.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Firefire(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2015
remember007:
NORTHERN NIGERIA pls..............

cheesy
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by ayoromer: 11:29am On May 18, 2015
child marriage equal almajiris which equal boko boys which equal malu d aboki people islam equal wickedness which equal mumu people which equal almajiris street beggers which equal cows.buhari one of such people.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by BushidoBlue(m): 11:59am On May 18, 2015
abbeycial:
maybe the word she is searching for is coercive marriage..
yes coercive marriage shld be banned.
Dude it's under aged marriage.
Coercive koor coercive bond ni.

1 Like

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 18, 2015
I wish I sabi the man address I for go propose to him 6 year old daughter she him reaction... shameless old illiterate..
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by shammah1(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2015
Lol correct guy. Dat one too go soon turn illegal o
bjdon:

In the next 12 to 18 months many of you in the South will Rue the day you voted out GEJ.

Many of the so called 'change agents' are simply ignorant youngsters who have no clue or idea about the the mindset of the Hausa/Fulani. We tried to warn you, O how we tried, but you would not listen. Well get ready. When you have people already screaming because the President elect would shake a brides hand, or because his wife made the simple statement that under age married should not be allowed, then you can only imagine what the next 4 years will be like.

Enjoy the next 4 years chaps. As for me, na siddon look I dey, bottle of beer in hand(While that is still legal grin)

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by chuose: 12:09pm On May 18, 2015
abdulkayus:

Hey Propagandist, she was never married off to buhari as a child. She got married at the age of 18 to 19 years just as Kanu Nwankwo married his wife who was 18 years too then. Stop peddling lies pls.

HOW OLD IS AISHA BUHARI?
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by abdulkayus(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2015
chuose:

HOW OLD IS AISHA BUHARI?
She was 18 to 19 years when she married GMB
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by babilicious: 12:34pm On May 18, 2015
Kai...this guy is a fool and a disgrace to the noble profession. How can a lawyer who is suppose to defend the rights of minors (children) and masses encourage child marriage. Even in our profession at what age is a minor who commits a felony imprisoned (sent to prison not remand homes)...what age does the Child's act defind an adult? What age can a person be said to be eligble to vote and be voted for (franchise)?......stupid and useless lawyer that bring disgrace and ridicule to those who are truly practising the noble profession.....infact let me hunt for u on fb and finish u personnally......*EWU Hausa*
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Psychotic paedophiles!

What pleasure is there in bedding a minor who hasn't matured physiologically and otherwise? What do you hope to gain by having her writh and sweat beneath you helplessly? BUNCH OF SELF-SERVING HYPOCRITICAL DELUSION DIMWIT!
the day english go break your brain for that your head wey crack, by then you go take am easy
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
I'm not sorry to say, but i think Islam is so based on archaic culture and reasoning.

This is the 21st century for crying out loud.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by ewizard1: 12:54pm On May 18, 2015
That Kamil is a fool... I'm sure he's a perv + molester.

Like someone said earlier, maybe he should start by giving out his 9yr old daughter's hand in marriage.

#KamiluMuMu
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Eseose9(f): 1:17pm On May 18, 2015
babilicious:
Kai...this guy is a fool and a disgrace to the noble profession. How can a lawyer who is suppose to defend the rights of minors (children) and masses encourage child marriage. Even in our profession at what age is a minor who commits a felony imprisoned (sent to prison not remand homes)...what age does the Child's act defind an adult? What age can a person be said to be eligble to vote and be voted for (franchise)?......stupid and useless lawyer that bring disgrace and ridicule to those who are truly practising the noble profession.....infact let me hunt for u on fb and finish u personnally......*EWU Hausa*
you mean that guy is a lawyer?
smh
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Milaby(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2015
Kilode!!! Medically and socially speaking it will affect them marrying at an early age:>
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by MallamCharlie: 1:49pm On May 18, 2015
What a shame, what do you stand to gain from marrying a child who isn't physically mature and who can't even decide for herself? As far as I am concerned these men are pedophiles using religion as a cover. God knows how to handle such filth.
Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by MrCEO69(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2015
nortcentrallord:

They don't really enjoy it physically but spiritually, there is a lot of gain. A muslim friend confided in me during yerima's saga that it is a ritual among the elite muslims. There are certain prayers and rituals that are performed from the Koran before meeting the girl. It will turn her luck and destiny into yours but you will have to provide sustenance and protection for the underage girl in return and also financial support for her family. Its just black magic. Although some pedo's do it for the love of it too.
That is the reason only the poor families give out their daughters in such marriage.

you nailed it. The religon is kinda a ritual stuff. What would a man of 60 looking for in a girl of 10. God v mercy.

Islam and ritual are like 5 nd 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 18, 2015
Religion is anti-civilization.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Bomb Pipeline In Under Water Attack / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 / You Can't Become Nigeria's President, Without Being A Thief, Musa Tells Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.