Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,470 members, 7,840,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

My One Request From The Incoming President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My One Request From The Incoming President (390 Views)

This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe! / BREAKING: Buhari, Adesina In Close Doors Meeting, Incoming President May Retain / Buhari: Protecting The Incoming President And Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My One Request From The Incoming President by booz(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2015
The problem with Nigeria's systems, policy, polity and sectors is not lawlessness, but enforcement of the laws.

The number one on my priority list is law enforcement, regardless of citizens' status or influence.

What's yours?
Re: My One Request From The Incoming President by Mogidi: 5:29pm On May 17, 2015
My one request is to jail the Jagaban of corruption, he should prove his anti corruption credentials.

Lets show the corrupt elites its not business as usual.
Re: My One Request From The Incoming President by limolalikamaila: 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:
My one request is to jail the Jagaban of corruption, he should prove his anti corruption credentials.

Lets show the corrupt elites its not business as usual.
it seems you are in hibernative mode when tinubu floored fg in court in a corruption case.

Stop been a nuisance on nl
Re: My One Request From The Incoming President by IfeoluwaIdeas: 5:45pm On May 17, 2015
Electricity

(1) (Reply)

Man Trekking To Abuja To Raise N500 Million For Charity Lands In Kogi. Photos / Constitution Amendment: S-court Urges Jonathan, NASS To Settle Out Of Court / Even PDP Wishes Buhari Good Health, Vigour & Wisdom As He Rules Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.