Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) (43261 Views)

Please Nominate Me For Mr Nairaland 2015 / Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) / Twaci U Want A Miss Nairaland? Den Take Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Some experience network issues.

The floor is open. U can ask questions from all of them.

Oh ok i get .. So what time does it start tomorrow.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by zinachidi(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:
your abbreviation is not making me understand ur question well, what twins

lol,,,, he meant 1million naira per month...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by mirexxx(f): 8:31pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:
Great job tosyne2much, Ronald4lif, mirexxx, midehi and Mhizkel from the onset of the interview.

I wish all our contestants good luck as the competition kick off tomorrow.

smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:
Sandrahnaub,

I must say u are a beautiful lady.

So what can you say about true beauty?

Who have it easier in life, man or woman?

If there were no rules in your life for one day and you could be outrageous, what would you do?

Thank u

True beauty is from within, if u see ur self as a beautiful person, ur beauty will portray

Man oo

I will scold GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Hi SubbieD,

Tell us what you are most proud of about Nigeria and what would you change if you were to become the president?.
I'm proud of the ethnic groups and natural disaster free country.....No matter what we are going through Ds moment is far better than so many countries out there...Even in sorrow nd hustling, and the ability ro go through too many challenges and still come out strong as one Big family.

One thing I will change is the corruption level.ones ds is off,every other thing will fall in place.

Divorce is on the rise all over the world today and a lot of couple end up divorcing after a few years of marriage. Tell us how you think this divorce issue can be curb and what advice would you give to a newly wed couple regarding sustaining their union.

I think before divorce, certain things must Aff triggered the whole thing right from courtship. Any relationship that is based on sex, I.e has a foundation of sex,majority don't last when they finally gets married. Getting to yourself during courtship helps alot.d word loyalty nd faithfulness goes a long way than mere talk.....If couples can b faithful nd understanding ,divorce rate will definitely reduce.
Most divorce is majorly due to lack of submission to their partners, If Ds is also settled in our home,there is nothing stopping us living together for 90 yrs

As for the new couple, everything is not Sex.Learn How to talk ask question even If it's stupid,be submissive nd be truthful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by tosyne2much(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
The contest kicks off tomorrow

May the best candidate win cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
lurlah2014:
I am not a newbie neither am i inactive here cos, ever since i have opened this account i have been online most times, though i might have not contribute to the post but I enjoy reading them cos it is informative and I have fun doing that aswell I also forget my worries when ever i read my fellow nairalanders comments it's very much entertaining and fun filled.

I like how you answered the question by also complementing fellow nairalanders. Its a good quality of a potential queen. Though I wonder how you would classify yourself as an active nairalander while also admitting that you don't contribute to posts......but very good answer nonetheless.
Kanyol:

Nice. You don't like it but love it. Nice grin
Do you have any reason for preferring Jayz over other notable, lyrically d0pe rappers like Eminem, Talib kweli, Kool G Rap, Rakim, Canibus and Nas, just to mention a few?
I prefer jay z over others because he has a very nice voice and his lyrics is enticing .
stephenqueen:

Shut the fucck ediot,pot calling kettle black

You are drunk
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by zinachidi(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
Kanyol:
Kudos to Subbied and Lurlah2014; they answer difficult questions from their own mind while others rely on google. You both have my vote and lyrics tomorrow. Quote me

Adios!
will u divide ur vote??

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
I prefer jay z over others because he has a very nice voice and his lyrics is enticing .

Bae, check out Kendrick Lamar and Papoose pls
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by DrAify(f): 8:33pm On May 17, 2015
Thanks dear
Lala247:

I wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
The contest kicks off tomorrow

May the best candidate win cool

Time sir?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by ronald4lif(m): 8:33pm On May 17, 2015
I'm not sure but it appears today contestants are either profiling questions or the questioner. Good luck to every contestant tomorrow though.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 17, 2015
tohpahz:

Which question??
Evening
Evening.

It is an error to suppose that 'corage' means 'courage' in everything.

Explain what the above term means.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by lurlah2014(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
You mean they are suffering in the police barracks. Chai God help us for Nigeria ooo.

Am not saying all of them are suffering but some are, those that are not are those who have gotten themselves some thing to do which can provide for their daily needs that they can manage with before getting a better offer but those that can't still suffer and pray to live a better and suitable life one day cos we all strive for the good things of this world

2 Likes 2 Shares

Vickydera2, what would you say about sportsmanship?
What does it imply? undecided

And after that stunt you pulled on everyone not rooting for you, do you really expect people to vote for you? *folds hands*
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 8:34pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
It is an error to suppose that corage means courage in everything.

Cc. sandrahnaub

mariamferanmi

Vickydera2

Twaci

Tohpahz

lurlah2014

Someone with Brains should please answer that question.

Which question?
jacksparrow1207:

Bae, check out Kendrick Lamar and Papoose pls
why are u castigating me? pls stop I don't like it. allow me to say my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

DrAify:
Thanks dear
No worries
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
vikydera2 and subbied, you haven't answered my question.....undecided

We are so Sorry,on what page please?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by mrpackager(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by richidinho(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
SubbieD,

What is the name of Nigeria's President
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by mariamferanmi(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Brilliant answer.

Can you tell us your strength and weakness?

If you have any chance to change something in your body, what will it be and why?

If you win a million naira lottery today, what will you use the money for?

My strength is my perseverance, No matter the outlook I will still move on and i do so with an optimistic mind,
My weakness, am yet to identify my weakness probably because I knw impossible is just a word to me.
I love everytin abt myself, dat I wouldn't want anything changing my body. N am grateful to God for how he made me. Anything different abt me is what makes me unique.

A million naira lottery, I wil donate part to charity and use the rest too further my education I will invest some in a cool business dat will yield me more profit in d future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by ronald4lif(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
subbieD:

I think before divorce, certain things must Aff triggered the whole thing right from courtship. Any relationship that is based on sex, I.e has a foundation of sex,majority don't last when they finally gets married. Getting to yourself during courtship helps alot.d word loyalty nd faithfulness goes a long way than mere talk.....If couples can b faithful nd understanding ,divorce rate will definitely reduce.
Most divorce is majorly due to lack of submission to their partners, If Ds is also settled in our home,there is nothing stopping us living together for 90 yrs

As for the new couple, everything is not Sex.Learn How to talk ask question even If it's stupid,be submissive nd be truthful

Nice one. Good luck in the competition. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2015
DrAify:
Babe,there is more to medicine than just helping the needy.....

Good luck
thankx. Dr aify... but u said my reasons(nt all reason)...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 8:37pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
I will ask again.

Mariamferanmi- which instrument do you love blowing most?

subbied- do you live in barracks, if no, have you ever been there before?

vikydera2- do you know ronaldinho?

You guys should please answer me now.

No I don't,and Yes I've bn there before.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:

Which question?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
why are u castigating me? pls stop I don't like it. allow me to say my mind.
Awwwwwwww. My bad. I'm not castigating nobody. I'll be the last to do such. I'm only suggesting great rappers/lyricists.
Don't get me wrong Hun, I'm only suggesting
I'm sorry kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
richidinho:
SubbieD,

What is the name of Nigeria's President

Augustine Eguavoen
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by tohpahz(f): 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
Evening.

Explain what the above term means.

I don't think i get the question..

But i think corage means 'to get courage ' nd courage means ' ability to confront intimidation '

So corage and courage aint same in a way..

I Hope i understood the question well..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 17, 2015
subbieD:

We are so Sorry,on what page please?
What does it mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (34)

Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.