Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) (42911 Views)

Please Nominate Me For Mr Nairaland 2015 / Ladies And Gents, Could This Be The Next Mr Nairaland 2015 (must See Pics) / Twaci U Want A Miss Nairaland? Den Take Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
My name is Victoria Chidera,am a Nigerian from Imo state(ihitte/uboma L.G.A). Well I had my kindergarten and primary school in modern Christian primary school Aba there I wrote my common entrance and first school leaving exam. After that I attended Urban Development secondary school owerri there I sat for my junior waec,senior waec,g.c.e,and neco.. That same year I wrote jamb which offered me admission into federal polytechnic Nekede to study mass communication. I left the school after studying only ND1 for reasons best know to me. To continue the Aluta race I sat for another jamb which offered me admission into Imo state university to study education and economics. Am currently a 100 level student. am in a domestic relationship.
Nice one.

Tell us how you came about nairaland, and why you think you deserve the crown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 17, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Present

Sandrahnaub, kindly wait after vickydera2 interview. Thanks. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one.

Tell us how you came about nairaland, and why you think you deserve the crown

I came about nairaland through a friend and I registered because I am tech savvy and I needed a website I can be chatting and tweaking with tech savvy guys. I feel I deserve to be crowned miss nairaland 2015 because I am unique and peculiar and I have most of the qualities which a contestant ought to have. tho am not perfect. Nobody is. we are all working towards perfection.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2015
Kindly step up on stage Sandrahnaub

Mhizkel, over to you cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2015
cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 17, 2015
johnjon:

No lurlah?

Mistake I did not copied her but Lurlah2014 is no where 2 be found.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Mhizkel(f): 6:26pm On May 17, 2015
Sandrahnaub

Please tell us your name, age, educational backgroud, state of origin and place of birth..
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2015
Vickydera2:
I came about nairaland through a friend and I registered because I am tech savvy and I needed a website I can be chatting and tweaking with tech savvy guys. I feel I deserve to be crowned miss nairaland 2015 because I am unique and peculiar and I have most of the qualities which a contestant ought to have. tho am not perfect. Nobody is. we are all working towards perfection.
That's very good

Tell us your likes and dislikes

Also, tell us your aspiration in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 17, 2015
@ ronald4lif, I got a message mariamferanmi will not be available 4 the interview.

So when it is 7.00pm, please open the floor for people to ask questions. Thanks boss.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 17, 2015
@ subbied, I hope u are getting ready because u will be the last to be interviewed before the floor is declared open. Kindly take note mirexxx cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by sandrahnaub(f): 6:34pm On May 17, 2015
My name is Sandra kelvin obianuju adanna ohanele, i'm 19 years old. My place of birth; is at beta hospital lagos. I'm from imo state, local govt; okigwe. I'm d only girl of five children, I am currently, studying medcine @ houdegbe north American university. I was studying medical laboratory @ imostate university due to some issues I left. My primary education, I did that at jelly las primary skul and my secondary skul @ vivian fowler and jelly las secondary school.

12 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's very good

Tell us your likes and dislikes

Also, tell us your aspiration in life
I like joking,tweaking phones,singing,playing around.
I dislike lying,cheating and noise.

my aspiration in life is to be happy and grateful with
what I have and stop longing for
a fabulous outcome. To be
ordinary and fully self
actualized. To feel so comfortable
anywhere that I can see beyond
my own preferences to enjoy the
world and other people exactly
as they are.
Compassion for everyone and
everything
Innate harmony and balance
wherever I am
Healing presence of acceptance
and forgiveness
Unconditional love for myself
and others
I am willing and able to
experience all of the above in
every day. I am willing to
expand each of those experiences
to the utmost and hold it as long
as I can. I am willing to meditate
and practice forgiveness for the
rest of my life. To strive for
enlightenment knowing I won't
reach it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Braintouch(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2015
Okigwe...my sister!!! shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by subbieD(f): 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:
@ subbied, I hope u are getting ready because u will be the last to be interviewed before the floor is declared open. Kindly take note mirexxx cool

OK boss
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by mirexxx(f): 6:39pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:
subbied get ready cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by lurlah2014(f): 6:40pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Mistake I did not copied her but Lurlah2014 is no where 2 be found.
Am here, been online since waiting for you to post my time for the interview
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
lurlah2014:
Am here, been online since waiting for you to post my time for the interview

Sighs. Okay. Sorry 4 not including it.

@ ronald4lif, she will be interviewed after subbied. Kindly note bro and then declare the floor open.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 17, 2015
Updated:

Ronald4lif will interview lurlah2014 from 7.01pm-7.20pm.

Floor open exactly 7.21pm. Take note ronald4lif.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Interview (day 4) by ronald4lif(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2015
wristwatch:
Updated:

Ronald...4lif will interview lurlah2014 from 7.01pm-7.20pm.

Floor open exactly 7.21pm. Take note ronald..4lif.

Ok cool. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34)

Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.