Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! (41112 Views)

When She Says She Dates Only Oil And Gas Worker / 17 Struggles A "Good Girl" Faces When She Dates Her First "Bad Boy". / 17 Struggles A ‘good Girl’ Faces When She Dates Her First ‘bad Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by oromankirisi(f): 6:57pm On May 17, 2015
Last week I was travelling from Abj to Lagos and had to spend nearly 16hrs on the road cos we had to stop for long hours at some points to buy fuel. The girl sitting close to me was nice and accommodating and so we became friends. We talked about a whole lot of stuff and then she told me something really weird. We had stopped at a filling station in Ibadan and spent quiet a long time there, one of the male passengers offered to buy us food, we politely turned him down and continued gisting. She told me the guy had tried to start a conversation with her at our first stop in Lokoja but she declined, I laughed and said it was only natural..she looked at me and said she had an issue, I asked what, and that's when she told me that she noticed that any guy she dates runs into a terrible financial misfortune,like from millions to zero within a short time and that it had happened to 5 previous men. She said she confirmed this after a pastor had prayed for her, She had gone back to someone she dated 4yrs ago who had lost everything and started afresh. She said he was doing fairly ok again and even had two shops on the mainland, 7months into the new relationship the guy lives with his younger brother in a self contained apartment and still can't say how he got to zero yet again. She said she was in Abuja for deliverance and will suspend dating till she's free from the spirit. I was shaken, I mean these things happen and people are held in bondage unknowingly, so please here's to all men out there; Pray like it's the only thing left to do, you really never can tell..

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by demmy0325(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2015
..So am d ftc... ...Oya shakitii bobo...... Make we send ds gal to dangote to confam ds..

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by donbenedict(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2015
Dis one na younger brother of magun

I don dey fear to chyke babe insyd bus lol

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by pasqal09: 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by donbenedict(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2015
pasqal09:
Na wa o
mehn, whch section u dey moderate now?
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by natas22: 7:07pm On May 17, 2015
Move it to deliverance section lolz

www.

14 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by natas22: 7:09pm On May 17, 2015
It's spiritual husband its common with very pretty girls and please that girl trusted you with such info to me its not right you uploading on nairaland.

www.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Enegod(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2015
girls and deliverance!!! undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by donbenedict(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2015
Lalasticlala. Ur help wil be highly apreciated by movin dis to frontpage. U may be helpn an innocent soul to run from misfortune
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 17, 2015
Speechless, may God deliver her.

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by natas22: 7:13pm On May 17, 2015
Summary of every thing its not all gal you see are really human some are here to destroy, besides her own case is a small thing. I have seen worse but come rain come shine JESUS is the greatest.

www.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by oromankirisi(f): 7:13pm On May 17, 2015
..well I didn't put either her name or phone number in the post, besides I think it'd be more beneficial if more people know about it

natas22:
It's spiritual husband its common with very pretty girls and please that girl trusted you with such info to me its not right you uploading on nairaland.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by agarawu23(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2015
oromankirisi:
Last week I was travelling from Abj to Lagos and had to spend nearly 16hrs on the road cos we had to stop for long at some times to buy fuel. The girl sitting close to me was nice and accommodating and so we became friends. We talked about a whole lot of stuff and then she told me something really weird. We had stopped at a filling station in Ibadan and spent quiet a long time there, one of the male passengers offered to buy us food, we politely turned him down and continued gisting. She told me the guy had tried to start a conversation with her at our first stop in Lokoja but she declined, I laughed and said it was only natural..she looked at me and said she had an issue, I asked what, and that's when she told me that she noticed that any guy she dates runs into a terrible financial misfortune,like from millions to zero within a short time and that it had happened to 5 previous men. She said she confirmed this after a pastor had prayed for her, She had gone back to someone she dated 4yrs ago who had lost everything and started afresh. She said he was doing fairly ok again and even had two shops on the mainland, 7months into the new relationship the guy lives with his younger brother in a self contained apartment and still can't say how he got to zero yet again. She said she was in Abuja for deliverance and will suspend dating till she's free from the spirit. I was shaken, I mean these things happen and people are held in bondage unknowingly, so please here's to all men out there; Pray like it's the only thing left to do, you really never can tell..
you have been a member since 2013 and your profile says 8 post 1 topic and you want us to contribute mitcheew.

one good turn deserves another.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by natas22: 7:14pm On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
Lalasticlala. Ur help wil be highly apreciated by movin dis to frontpage. U may be helpn an innocent soul to run from misfortune

why front page lol kids whats the big deal about spiritual husband.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
Interesting read.
So what's gonna happen if she dates a poor guy?

85 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by donbenedict(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:

why front page lol kids whats the big deal about spiritual husband.
for this statement, u will be betrothed to a spiritual wife!

2 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by natas22: 7:17pm On May 17, 2015
There chicks you just dont screw no matter how curvy and sexy am saying from experience and those chicks also gets the attention of guys with bad ass rides.

www.

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by bettercreature(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2015
SagePerv:
grin tongue

This got me shaken its damn serious but some guys get misfortune proof anyway so no long thing
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Aitee1: 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
Let her try the poor guys then let's see what her witches agents will consume undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Iamdagreatguy(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm!!!!

Blood of Jesus!!!!

It's only God that can save we guys, especially those that like fine babes, those that suffers from Konji alot.
Wetin man go do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by folabayo1(f): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
Trust me she must be possessed(Ogbanje)maybe,
And she needs serious deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by oromankirisi(f): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
..I really don't care if you contribute or not wink*

agarawu23:
you have been a member since 2013 and your profile says 8 post 1 topic and you want us to contribute mitcheew.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by godofwar666(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
I think she should stop dating undecidedI think she should stop dating Guess I am right
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by cecs(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
Jesus
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by priscaoge(f): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
This is a serious bad Omen angry angry angry....I suggest she fast and pray over it. Then see a real man of God for prayers and counseling. There is nothing GOD cannot do. The only solution to her problem is PRAYER.

8 Likes

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
crazy
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by baybeeboi: 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
oromankirisi.
U sabi lie pass Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by absoluteSuccess: 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
Ohhkay.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
Dafuq!! Pray she get's delivered. I pity her.
Re: Everyone She Dates Becomes Poor! by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:

grin grin grin.... Smh.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? / JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.