Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,626 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Earn Money By Writing A Product Review And You Will Also Get Paid Every Time Ano - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn Money By Writing A Product Review And You Will Also Get Paid Every Time Ano (623 Views)

Tosin Adekanmbi, Shares Tips On Writing A Successful CV / Is My Excuse For Not Writing A Resignation Letter Tenable? / Please Help With Guidelines In Writing A Resignation Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money By Writing A Product Review And You Will Also Get Paid Every Time Ano by afleck: 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
Ways to earn :

1. Instant cash payment for signing up

2. Rate a review and you will get cash incentive credited to your account.
3. Write a product review and you will be awarded a cash payment every time a member rates them "helpful", "very helpful" or "exceptional". To take advantage of this, write high-quality reviews about these products to ensure that you receive numerous positive ratings by other members.
4. Refer your friends, and earn $ for every successful sign-up under your name

My account was credited $20.43 after the first day by just writing 2 reviews. I just let the other members rate and read my reviews. After 24 hours, I logged in again and there it was! Sweet dollars! It’s really so easy.

Don’t miss this awesome opportunity to make money from the internet. JOIN NOW!
Or copy and paste the link below to your browser
It’s so easy! join via here http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=bucknor

(1) (Reply)

International Banks That Seeks Nigeria Graduates / Nestle Test Urgent / Accountants Wanted Very Urgently in Port Harcourt:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.