Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) (46714 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by snowland(m): 9:06pm On May 17, 2015
Na my wife hin go show love to before?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Ifeogunleye1(f): 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
Ok
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by harthonder(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
Why has it only APC member have a beautiful woman as a wife?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Young03(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
I bin won comment beta tin bt

i de vex
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by ichommy(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Clueless de la clueless
U dey vex o. U carry d level go French.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
That's just for the cameras... Jona be like "Abeg make we just hug small see camera dey look us, no embarrass me...At least make dem think say i b democrat even do you go soon divorce me"

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
Dis na film trick jo,since the man lost his erec-tion to Buhari na for another room and bed madam dey sleep jo,I even hear say she dey bone jonathan

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by M4gunners: 9:08pm On May 17, 2015
That is my Presido.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Estimable(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
I don't Tired to dey Comment for this Clueless Couple Matter Sef!!

Enter lagoon grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Aida13: 9:08pm On May 17, 2015
midolian:
Jonah luv this woman o!

No wonder wey mama piss say "My Husband is the best couple on earth"

Visit vuclips.com to download "Otueke calling" by GEJ and mama piss

my husband is the best COUPLE on earth....

oh gosh I just can't. I almost can't breathe right now grin grin laughing so hard. Mama PEACE!!! Go in peace abeg lol

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by dadaha: 9:10pm On May 17, 2015
All the way to incarceration
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2015
Jona intended to khiss her but she dodged.....hmmmm, I smell fight between this man and mama peace after may 29.
I like the man though!
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2015
Estimable:

Enter lagoon grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lagoon BawoKo Joor Men!!gringrin
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by amakaobiemeka: 9:13pm On May 17, 2015
ichommy:
U dey vex o. U carry d level go French.
my bro, just happy these mofos are exiting. Gej would be worse than shagari and shonekhan after may29, the dude would be so dumb/unremembered that nigerians wont remember he existed. So they can enjoy their one week final looting

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
talk true, ur papa get sense?

No offence pls...
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 17, 2015
Oti oooooooo, na you he for show the love undecided Whatatopic sad

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
The first picture portrays that Jonathan wanted to kiss Patience but she ducked the kiss, who knows, Gej might have a mouth odour.
hian! This one DRY pass e papa sef... Tufia!
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 17, 2015
MsZeezah:
E don do. Make den carry themselves go Otuoke. We don tire to dey see them. angry All these serenren for what na? As if say the thing no pain them. Oshisko

The hug sef dey awkward grin
If na u e no go pain u? buh u must learn d strenght to move on noni
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by deebsman1(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2015
The woman that caused his downfall, love is indeed blind, Jonathan should sit down and have a deep reflection and reason whether PEJ was really a blessing to him or curse. She contributed massively to his downfall "asife lasan lasan"
lalasticlala:
These are more pictures from the Special Thanksgiving Service for the First Family at the Villa Chapel, Sunday, May 17.

President Jonathan showed love to his wife by hugging her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/600004957874565120
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by IfyAwazie(f): 9:18pm On May 17, 2015
Ewww president of church service don end oooo sad
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 17, 2015
aresa:
These clowns are still around?
a f00l has commented again. For ur mind u get sense oh!meanwhile u are deceiving ur village native doctor. cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by xareal(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
first of all you are a fool... No argument... But what amazed me was your well spoken English... Kudos man
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
The first picture portrays that Jonathan wanted to kiss Patience but she ducked the kiss, who knows, Gej might have a mouth odour.
haaaa borrussia u get bad mind, our former president get mouth odour, I guess na d head tie of mama peace grin
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by brixton: 9:21pm On May 17, 2015
We love you mama peace
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by armadeo(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2015
WHATEVER..
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by lastpage: 9:21pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

Dont be tired, its just a few days more!

Let the "praise-singers, Otimpku, SaTANoids," and those clueless generation" ......enjoy their remaining one week of ATTENTION. grin grin wink wink

Every thread you see on nairaland now, is always about some "dirty" image laundering for the clueless family.... you will wonder whether Seun has sold the website to them! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 17, 2015
Aminat508:
haaaa borrussia u get bad mind, our former president get mouth odour, I guess na d head tie of mama peace grin
Either way, one of them ducked the kiss.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by bishopcarterIV: 9:22pm On May 17, 2015
harthonder:
Why Its is he only APC member has beautiful woman as a wife?
wetin u dey talk self .. Talk well.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by doninno(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2015
She old pass him

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Filmewell(f): 9:25pm On May 17, 2015
Aminat508:
sis no mind the male folk. any female that sees the pix will surely know na the head tie she dey dodge make e no fall.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by lastpage: 9:26pm On May 17, 2015
deebsman1:
The woman that caused his downfall, love is indeed blind, Jonathan should sit down and have a deep reflection and reason whether PEJ was really a blessing to him or curse. She contributed massively to his downfall "asife lasan lasan"

Love is NOT Blind but a fool and a dolt will always remain one, ........even if you shove it up his 'you-know-what'! grin grin grin grin

But then, they are both "birds of the same feathers" wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: have l said enough for that "tribalistic Mod" to ban me again, its now every day or every two post! grin grin grin
Mtschew!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2015
xareal:
first of all you are a fool... No argument... But what amazed me was your well spoken English... Kudos man

The Thunder Wey go Fire you Still Dey Sambisa forest dey fight Boko Haramcheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.