Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) (46716 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by saintopus(m): 9:43pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
The first picture portrays that Jonathan wanted to kiss Patience but she ducked the kiss, who knows, Gej might have a mouth odour.
Like the chronic mouth odour Tinubu has. Someone even told me that Buhari own is the worst. I dont know why big men have mouth odour.

Pls hit like for me!
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Aminat508(f): 9:43pm On May 17, 2015
Filmewell:

sis no mind the male folk. any female that sees the pix will surely know na the head tie she dey dodge make e no fall.
Abi o sister
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
talk true, ur papa get sense?

No offence pls...

My Papa Get Sense Pass all your Past, Present and Future Generations Combined Together!!
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by 1miccza: 9:46pm On May 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Musiwa my mentor Andyblaze my role model MrCock my best friend
cry cry
Na them makÉ this your smiley face be like person wey dem mess for in mouth??
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
I don't Tired to dey Comment for this Clueless Couple Matter Sef!!

Still shaking my head....
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
talk true, ur papa get sense?

No offence pls...

Nada
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by OteDOLLAR(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2015
MsZeezah:
E don do. Make den carry themselves go Otuoke. We don tire to dey see them. angry All these serenren for what na? As if say the thing no pain them. Oshisko

The hug sef dey awkward grin

Shey e de pepper u say e no de pain dem?? Talk true!
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by tottinova: 10:10pm On May 17, 2015
two of them just be like batman and Alfred, Buh in this case patience is the cape crusader and jonathan the boy boy.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2015
Freemanan:

Still shaking my head....
You Fail your Exam Nigringrin
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

You Fail your Exam Nigringrin

You failed mankind bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by dandoki: 10:18pm On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
These are more pictures from the Special Thanksgiving Service for the First Family at the Villa Chapel, Sunday, May 17.

President Jonathan showed love to his wife by hugging her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/600004957874565120

He even almost kissed her!!
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by realborn(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2015
They always try to kiss but end up never kissing.

Wait ooo, where is the Reverend's left hand in the last picture? The other guy in white too at the extreme left grin
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by henrysam(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
The first picture portrays that Jonathan wanted to kiss Patience but she ducked the kiss, who knows, Gej might have a mouth odour.
Just like your mama and baba.
People like you should be banished from social media
And if we search very well.
You don't have history
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by infobiz9ja(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No time is late for any man remember wink
True
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by madgoat(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2015
So happy they are leaving Aso Rock...... #Sai Buhari
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Kassidy90(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:
I don't Tired to dey Comment for this Clueless Couple Matter Sef!!
Clueless post...
Time to stop insulting them abeg...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2015
Kassidy90:

Clueless post...
Time to stop insulting them abeg...

You wey dey Quote a Clueless post, wetin make we con Call You CLUELESS QUOTER!!cheesycheesy
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Kassidy90(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

You wey dey Quote a Clueless post, wetin make we con Call You CLUELESS QUOTER!!cheesycheesy
What of person wey dey quote clueless quoter ...
We go call am Chief clueless quoter. grin
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by xareal(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2015
Acekidc4:

The Thunder Wey go Fire you Still Dey Sambisa forest dey fight Boko Haramcheesycheesy
shekau go shoot the thunder die...
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2015
Kassidy90:

What of person wey dey quote clueless quoter ...
We go call am Chief clueless quoter. grin

And the Person wey dey Quote Chief Clueless quoter Nko, wetin Make we call Am; Oba 1 of the Clueless Quoter!!heheheheheehehegringringringringrin
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by PStacks(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2015
That one na their business na.. If them reach otuoke, them continue their love..
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by kbsheshe(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2015
Omo this gej na real ole ooh.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 12:40am On May 18, 2015
Yuck!
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by hamzyluv(m): 12:41am On May 18, 2015
op.. u are wronged ... faka patience is Jonathan girlfriend not wife OK... just a registered , sponsored and benefactor girlfriend ...... real wife dey in low key in abj... she just grammatically destroyed her boyfriend re-election
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by calcal: 3:22am On May 18, 2015
The 2 of them go like shaking buru mehn.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 5:55am On May 18, 2015
#GMB hope you are viewing what a good president does when he is about to leave? If you like do otherwise, what happened in Egypt might repeat itself in Nigeria.

TeAm #TrekForGEJ.....
#GEJ is a Hero, take it or leave it here!
And may God bless #GMB's Regime.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by askari01: 5:58am On May 18, 2015
why dem com strong face like this? cheer up... bye bye to aso villa....
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Yesinde(f): 6:48am On May 18, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Musiwa my mentor
Andyblaze my role model
MrCock my best friend

cry cry
grin where Mr Cork dey self?
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by michealorike: 6:48am On May 18, 2015
smileyWow, dats cool GEJ
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Gordieshegz(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2015
infobiz9ja:
Too late 4 a PDA.

PDA?....as in Patent Ductus Arteriosus Jona must have suffered from certain congenital abnormalities to be this clueless...his love for sympathy is symptomatic of schizotypal personality...
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by francizy(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:

Hehehehe, una no go leave this man bah...?

I hope you'll take it when the general is insulted this way too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) / Wike Poses With The Nation Newspaper, Amidst Rumored Endorsement Of Tinubu / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.