Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,308 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) (46713 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On May 18, 2015
Acekidc4:

My Papa Get Sense Pass all your Past, Present and Future Generations Combined Together!!
proof please!!! Pls display ur level for us.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Nada
the guy no serious.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Gordieshegz(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2015
freshness2020:
GEJ my Hero of Life.
..I wish you more wonderful years ahead.
I don't have much to say but to allow posterity do the speaking in due time.
...our Hero for life. Have a peaceful stay with our heroin.

Not only heroine..a pick from the following list might be more suitable ;quinine,cocaine,codeine,caffeine....with that,we may appreciate her love for drugs better...at least her behaviour often suggests highest level of "highness"
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Allosaurus: 8:24am On May 18, 2015
And some haters said they split up after his loss
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by seangy4konji: 8:41am On May 18, 2015
i refuse to comment....
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Kassidy90(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2015
Acekidc4:

And the Person wey dey Quote Chief Clueless quoter Nko, wetin Make we call Am; Oba 1 of the Clueless Quoter!!heheheheheehehegringringringringrin
Person wey dey quote Oba 1 of the clueless quoter..
Hmmmmmmm yeah!
Commander in Chief of clueless quoters.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2015
Kassidy90:
Person wey dey quote Oba 1 of the clueless quoter.. Hmmmmmmm yeah! Commander in Chief of clueless quoters. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaahhaahahhagringringringringringringringringringringringringrin You no go kill me with Laughgringringringrin;
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by infobiz9ja(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2015
Gordieshegz:

PDA?....as in Patent Ductus Arteriosus Jona must have suffered from certain congenital abnormalities to be this clueless...his love for sympathy is symptomatic of schizotypal personality...

Mr Patrick Obahiagbon abeg no finish me with Grammar.
Re: President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 18, 2015
eyaaa

softly softly o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.