Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife (43906 Views)

Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / Five Things You Should Know About Oshiomhole’s New Bride “lara Fortes” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by baysmith(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2015
Ehhhenn...atigbo, next pls...
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by emblexxx(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2015
The person below me will comment
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by islandmoon: 11:49pm On May 17, 2015
shes's less of our problem,osinmole should just return Edo state money.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Oluwapresley(m): 11:52pm On May 17, 2015
How much?

okooloyun1:
Mod pls let baba Osho and his wife rest on NL front page, na only them go first get married.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by okooloyun1(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2015
Oluwapresley:
How much?
We need fresh news that's all

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by menesheh(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2015
juniormusa:
Guys vote for Tohpahz

She's very intelligent and beautiful!

Are you the campaign manager, FFK in making grin cheesy
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by menesheh(m): 12:01am On May 18, 2015
steppin:
Just another sucker!

James hardly chase grin
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by juniormusa(m): 12:05am On May 18, 2015
menesheh:

Are you the campaign manager, FFK in making grin cheesy
Hahahaha lwkm cheesy
Fayose in the making grin
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by lacreamieboie(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2015
What has light got to do with darkness grin
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by harry509: 12:08am On May 18, 2015
Aminat508:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/17/3-things-nigerians-got-wrong-about-oshiomholes-wife/

I like dis 2 couple's so much. My weddn is loadn....... By d special grace of GOD. By then my name wil b spread all ova nigeria. oshio baba own na small 1 now.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by doppler999(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2015
6ty6ix:
[size=25pt]After seeing that pic and you still do not believe in miracles, then in ejan la’s voice YOU ARE STILL ON A LONG THING[/size]
grin

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by hucienda: 12:18am On May 18, 2015
lilcashking:
If my Mum sell Palm oil and my Dad Sell Gas and i told a lady that my family are Into oil and Gas Business Did i Ile...

lwkmd cheesy
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 12:21am On May 18, 2015
This is not the 1st beauty and the beast situation, so why all the fuss...

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 12:35am On May 18, 2015
stephenqueen:
Osho baba carry on with your wife,make haters dey hate...Make those broke niccurs go hustle if dem too wan beta babe grin grin.Osho baba go find confirm jedi alaburo,ogidiga and milk olope,olomo,oshomo,opa eyin,and ale make u dey give dis your wife correct lashing cheesy cheesy

Sango olukoso and ogun lakaye dey studio dey remix the thunder wey go anybody wey dey hate this lovely couple angry angry
When your own go come?
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Limerick: 12:41am On May 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by whytepawn1(m): 12:47am On May 18, 2015
osho baba... you should have directed this damsel to one of your sons...
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by pwerrymansion(f): 12:54am On May 18, 2015
They both crack me up and ofcourse 9ja and their memes! cheesy cheesy they are officially married guys......so let's all suck it up and move on...... cheesy
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by AreaFada2: 1:36am On May 18, 2015
Me: Chai comrade, comrade. Na you biko. grin

Osho Baba: Ah ah, you nor trust me?

Me: Ah baba, I over trust you sef. This Iara set well well o.

Osho Baba: Ehhen, correct guy. Nor be all those wey dey misspell her name as Lara up & down.

Me: Babs, whether the babe name na Lara Croft or whatever, all we red-blooded men care about is that she be fyn geh. Fyn anyhow.

Osho Baba: Your head correct well well.

Me: But comrade, talking from man to man, comrade to comrade, how you manage pull this babe na?

Osho Baba: Kikikikikikikikikikikiki! Look my friend, when you be governor like me, no girl you nor fit pull o. Kikikikiki.

Me: Ehhen, so if me too na Governor now, I go fit pull any babe?

Osho baba: You see, the trick is just get plenty power. Ask Baba OBJ if na lie.

Me: So you mean say I fit ugly die, like Otutukpoyoyo, but power go make me sexy.

Osho Baba: Correct guy. You nor see me & OBJ? Fyn boy parole na lonnnnnnng thing.

Me: Comerade come o, this power you dey talk so, you dey use style refer to Edo State money & Federal Govt money?

Osho Baba: Guy, you be EFCC undercover or agent of political enemies? Ypu hear me mention money?
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by MayorofLagos(m): 1:43am On May 18, 2015
I sincerely wish I was as ugly as Gov Oshiomhole. There is a potency, a sort of undiluted nature and genetic imprint in ugly men that makes women weak and Hot. I wish I was as close to a beast in my looks as this man is.

I say this because I will run into a couple in public and I will look at the woman and then look at the man...then take another look at the man, and I will look at him again trying to find something...anything worthy of visuals that makes such an heavenly beauty wants to lay underneath such a beast. How does she not cringe at even the touch of his gorilla knuckles? Now, here is the mystery.....the two together make the best looking and genetically balanced children. I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Nature is wonderful and im still learning from it. The coupling of Oshiomhole and Lara is an addition and new awakening to the truth of paradoxical mix.

Im too handsome to get a fine woman like that. I envy ugly men and their princesses.

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by nonaira: 1:55am On May 18, 2015
Why did he forget to address if she was a gold digger or not?
# well silence is confirmation. grin congrats again just make sure that money of yours never reduce ooo.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by nelandrewz(m): 1:55am On May 18, 2015
Am not surprised pple will criticize Osho baba especially d unmarried ones, pple are getting married every saturday, get serious and find urself a spouse, life is too short to glare into other pple's affair, pray for your own cos pple will still criticize you.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Tinkybabe(f): 2:03am On May 18, 2015
The lady is very beautiful!I wish them the best in their marriage.
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by tpiadotcom: 2:17am On May 18, 2015
Aunty Amina, must you continually bump news about them?

abi its worth your while ni?
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by sladimeji(m): 3:08am On May 18, 2015
Seriously....if we look at it very well... oshiomole is not dah bad looking and people also fall in love
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Young4jose: 3:14am On May 18, 2015
lilcashking:
If my Mum sell Palm oil and my Dad Sell Gas and i told a lady that my family are Into oil and Gas Business Did i Ile...

. HHahahahahhhahaahaha, No, U don't lie........!!!
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Ellylace(f): 4:56am On May 18, 2015
Not to dampen Comrade's (obvious) joy at marrying this beautiful lady..But seriously..who are they kidding? This is a hideous matching! shocked ...But far be it from me to criticize a woman who likes her carrots old and withered. . grin
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Samson4luv(m): 5:07am On May 18, 2015
even dis ur post, am doubting it, cus cape verde is nt in west africa,check ur map
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by mummyson26(m): 5:15am On May 18, 2015
Samson4luv:
even dis ur post, am doubting it, cus cape verde is nt in west africa,check ur map
Cape verde is an island country in west africa
Google it
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Jalinco: 5:57am On May 18, 2015
I don't know when our public officers will start looking inward? Instead of the governor to marry Ini Edo he went to go and marry a Cape verdian.

Where is local content?
Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by callmelanner(m): 6:08am On May 18, 2015
Nigerians virtually complain about everything! This is so sad... We are our own devil

1 Like

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by menshealth1234: 6:14am On May 18, 2015
END PREMATURE EJACULATIONN NOW!!!
Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?
Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexxx?
Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?
Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To W WW. E N D P E . T K

Re: See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife by Nobody: 6:22am On May 18, 2015
What's my business with what two ADULTS choose to do with their lives?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States / INEC Chairman, Yakubu Rejects Suspending Collation Of Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.