Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP (13842 Views)

Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / We Are Open To Merger – PDP Spokesperson, Olisa Metuh / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP by disumusa: 12:19pm On May 18, 2015
ijustdey:
Not only that, they have to accept the real reason we dumped them - GROSS CORRUPTION

Majority of us who canvassed and voted for the APC, did it out of disappointment due to the untold hardship that PDP's corruption had brought upon hardworking Nigerian families.

But right now they are not accepting it, so it will make it difficult still, for any sane Nigerian to listen to them even after changing their name because its still the same old wine in a new bottle
nobody is ready to associate with failure pdp
Re: We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP by prettyboi1(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2015
PDP is not even ready to make a comeback yet. We are typically a bunch of lazy thinkers in this country though. So, the best PDP can think of is a "merger"? Because APC's leaders came up with a strategic merger and won, PDP and/or the average Nigerian now thinks that that's the way to be a strong opposition? lol. PDP neva see anything! If PDP still thinks this shallowly, then I'm sorry to say to them that the way the APC leaders have proven to be very strategic thinkers so far is also going to make them (APC) stay in power for long if this is all a failed party like PDP can come up with.
Re: We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 18, 2015
ijustdey:

nigeriapoliticsonline.com/poverty-has-increased-considerably-in-nigeria-world-bank-as-bureau-of-statistics-confirms-112-million-nigerians-living-below-poverty-line/

112 millions Nigerians living below poverty line..........

check their and confirm what I just said

I'm still asking u, do u spend 180 naira daily to run ur life ur last answer has nothing to do with my question.

Also as u can see here, poverty was reducing in Nigeria under GEJ ---- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/economist-agrees-world-bank-report-nigerias-poverty-reduction-level/
Re: We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP by ijustdey: 2:46pm On May 18, 2015
chuna1985:

I'm still asking u, do u spend 180 naira daily to run ur life ur last answer has nothing to do with my question.

Also as u can see here, poverty was reducing in Nigeria under GEJ ---- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/economist-agrees-world-bank-report-nigerias-poverty-reduction-level/

if you asking me to give you a direct response then the answer lies in this link
THE World Bank President, Jim Yong Kim, yesterday, at the ongoing IMF/World Bank Spring Meetings restated that Nigeria is one of the top five countries that has the largest number of poor. Nigeria, he said ranked third in the world while India ranked number one with 33 per cent of the world poor.

. the vast numbers of the poorest – those earning less than $1.25 a day
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/440695/
Re: We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP by ramalot(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2015
ijustdey:

APC starting having PDP members after the G7 members tried to defect..... so, the core formation of APC are mostly from ACN and CPC..... and they have their ideas, Motto, objectives, driving force and personality which the PDP defectors can't just eroded like that...... PDP allow corruption to thrives

You have evaded the question. WHO are the front line members of APC today, and where did they come from?

It is one thing to be ignorant, and it is another to be willfully ignorant.

The only change that will ever come out of Nigeria is when the people resolve to have zero tolerance for political corruption, and place each office holder under severe scrutiny. However, when the norm is to receive a bag of rice in exchange for your soul - then the status quo is maintained.
Re: We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 18, 2015
ijustdey:

if you asking me to give you a direct response then the answer lies in this link

As soon as u are able to answer my question, u will see that all those stories about people living under 1 dollar daily is farce n also many misunderstood it.
Re: We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP by themejiwalker(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2015
sacora:
#Shakitibobo...:...time 2 merge wif PDP

Come and teach me that dance abeg
Re: We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP by mikolo80: 12:37am On May 22, 2015
kalindaminda:

Re.tard. Look up the word acronym.
erm ...i think he's right. Has to be pronouncable. Napep nafdac not fcda firs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Awolowo Was Jailed By Yorubas And Northerners / Bandits Currently Operating At Magazu Town, Katsina-zamfara Road / Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.