Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) (11318 Views)

Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics / Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by ubandire(m): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2009
[color=#990000][/color pls all we abians can ask from good people all over naija and d world is that you bshould please pray for abia to be delivered from the diabolical bondage in which orji kalu and the mother has put us.today abia will b e free!in the name of our GOD AMEN!
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Feb 11, 2009
pray for what? May I ask that you learn from your Bible. God demande some form of action from his people. Learn to ACT ! Join the Nigerian Movement for change and start working with others to change your country and State
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by bawomolo(m): 2:23am On Feb 11, 2009
oh goodness what has diabolic bondage done to abia tongue
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 5:49am On Feb 11, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR63c-6kmME&feature=related-The governor is a 4 1 9er who has sworn allegiance to a shrine.

The main town is a refuse dump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX-cP9jWFag&feature=related
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by honeric01(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
They keep saying its a spiritual problem while they keep stealing the money, this is rubbish, if any stupid government worker tell you it's demons that is fighting the state, tell him not to collect his monthly salary and use it to build roads and let see if demons would come and carry the roads away,

Rubbish,

this is not a Lagos thread, i would have showed you guys what change looks like,

I am going round Lagos taking pictures of places getting the touch of a change.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by chidichris(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2009
bcs of kalu's anti obj stands, abia state's oil wells were given to akwa ibom state untill yar adua decided to bring them back on assumption.
abia state's inherited debts from imo state(my state) were forcefully deducted from their allocation all these under obj to frustrate the state gov. kalu's personal airline was banned from nigeria and till date that airline has been serving as gambia's presidential jets.
the game of the fat devil was using the ppl against their own ppl like he did in anambra when he used chris uba against anambra ppl. he failed in imo state where araraume match him and in abia uzor kalu was too strong for him.
the good news here is that he failed in the ibo states. if uzor kalu was serving his as his boy, who will hear that kalu is a criminal? odili was loyal to him that he even gave up his presidential ambition at the point of convention and till date efcc or no one is calling odili a criminal.
the so called bad pictures are far much better that many parts of lagos. it was when hurricane attacked usa that we found out that new orlands is less than ajegunle.
the cnn presentation of niger delta with pictures forced obj to stop the nigerian adverts with cnn.
no matter what poision obj and ribadu have fed us with, orji in many ways have proved his strongness. to me, he represents an ibo man to a good standard.
appeal court's judgement of today has further messed up with obj's group.
most of us here were pedalling the rummour of how kalu will run away as soon as he left office, yet he was the first gov to hand over to a new gov and has remained in nigeria till date.
what orji uzor kalu represents is the ability of the ibos to resist fat fools even when they are made in ota.
at least in our life, we saw an ibo man who refused to be bought over.
if worshipping human beings is ideal, i will worship uzor kalu.
i could not see any gov who could stand obj scale thru in his second tenure, elected his own person and party member, faced the efcc, handed over his post and remained in nigeria, talking to press at will, defending his course and the ibo man's course.
shame to obj, shame to pdp, shame to all tools.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2009
;d ;d
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by honeric01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2009
DId you mean palm oil well?
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 5:54am On Feb 13, 2009
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Dede1(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2009
It very silly and unpardonable treachery when people had an axe to grind or looking for a cheap route to political notoriety. Please do not get wrong or accuse me of holding brief for our useless governors.

Most of the civilian governors are rogues. Again, the problems or what constituted the problems vary from state to state.

Two of the pictures displayed in the article are completely fraudulent. The picture with two trailers on a deplorable road has been cited in article against Owerri, Imo State purporting be the end of Douglas Road by Nnekede. Also, the one on the rail road are rows of shanty market stalls and bundles of firewood for sale to passengers on the train. For those who are familiar with Aba should know that the picture is about Owerri road by Ama Ogbonnaya junction.

Yes, Aba deserved more than the governor has done but disservice is done by politicians who play cut throat and ethnic bias politics.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by chidichris(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2009
[color=#990000][/color pls all we abians can ask from good people all over naija and d world is that you bshould please pray for abia to be delivered from the diabolical bondage in which orji kalu and the mother has put us.today abia will b e free!in the name of our GOD AMEN!

Ubadinre,
i know it will come to this. you failed when u posted a thread claiming that the court had giving onyema ugochukwu the governorship seat in abia state. no shrine in nigeria is bigger than obj. pdp, onyema ugochukwu and urself are under oat with the biggest shrine called obj who failed and will remain a failure in the igboland.
ur so called onyema ugochukwu worked for many years with nddc and what did he do to his immediate village, community talkless of abia state.

obj tried an succeeded once in anambra where he used chris uba against his own people and the ibos are no longer ready to take that shit from him anymore.
if obj has decided to die as a dictector, he can continue that in yoruba land and leave the ibos alone.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by manuch(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2009
IHAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR ALONG he was was using his eight years in power to have running battles with obj while the state was suffering . Orji kalu was one the of the worst governors . In his eights year in power he can't even boast of one single project. his people were supporting him because he stood up to obj. while other states were progressing.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Jaylon(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2009
It is no different from anywhere else in Nigeria
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by c33b33(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
manuch:

IHAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR ALONG he was was using his eight years in power to have running battles with obj while the state was suffering . Orji kalu was one the of the worst governors . In his eights year in power he can't even boast of one single project. his people were supporting him because he stood up to obj. while other states were progressing.
Those governors who were licking Obj's toes,how many of them made progress in their states.OBJ fustrated every project of Orji Kalu,if you were always going to government house in umuahia you go see wetin dey happen instead of talking trash here!
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2009
c33b33:

Those governors who were licking Obj's toes,how many of them made progress in their states.OBJ fustrated every project of Orji Kalu,if you were always going to government house in umuahia you go see wetin dey happen instead of talking trash here!

Rubbish!!! Aba is a complete eye sore now compared to it's state about 8 years ago and you want to blame this on OBJ? Are you alright??
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by c33b33(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Rubbish!!! Aba is a complete eye sore now compared to it's state about 8 years ago and you want to blame this on OBJ? Are you alright??
W hen last did you go to Aba and where in Aba did you go?I agree not every part of Aba is clean bt we have better place in Aba where people reside!main market may be an eye sore,that doesn't mean the whole Aba is dirty, it's in this nairaland we saw pix of dirty london,isn't it?
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by honeric01(m): 8:19am On Feb 14, 2009
Concentrate your energy on the new governor and leave the former one alone to face God and his conscience
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by chidichris(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2009
Kobojunkie,
at least the eye sore we have in aba is better than the new orlands we saw during the huricane.
the first open confrontation kalu had with the federal govt was when he gave the FG mandate to repair the okigwe/aba express road to reduce the high rate of accidents as a result of users moving on only one way. i could remember he made mention of destroying the then toll gate if the FG fails.
such move was in the interest of the poor masses and that attracted a lot of hatred from obj to kalu.

one thing is sure, kalu was more comfortable financially than obj before 1999. kalu was not sponsored into the govt house and as such decided to be a man. he lost abia oil wells to obj who gave them to akwa ibom. obj did everything to frustrate the abia state govt but our ppl are not interested.
if all the ibo states can resist obj and co like kalu did, the ibos will enjoy more respect in future.

Ngige wanted the same situation in anambra but he was a sponsored candidate hence his god father was used against him.

kalu refused to worship that fat otah man. if kalu did not do anything to abia state, what did obj do to nigeria? what did other govs do in their states.

kalu fought for the interests of the ibos and with men like kalu, i believe the ibos have future in nigeria.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2009
chidichris:

Kobojunkie,
at least the eye sore we have in aba is better than the new orlands we saw during the huricane.
That you saw fit to compare the situation in Abia to the eyesore and devastation that followed the hurricane, flooding of New Orleans, and the chaos that followed as a result of people acting out of fear, panic and disorganization, tells me I am better off advising you to go seek help, sir! Please, seek help!
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2009
c33b33:

W hen last did you go to Aba and where in Aba did you go?I agree not every part of Aba is clean bt we have better place in Aba where people reside!main market may be an eye sore,that doesn't mean the whole Aba is dirty, it's in this nairaland we saw pix of dirty london,isn't it?

LoL, Sort of like going to lagos and saying that lekki is clean means things are not bad? Are you kidding me? Can we please pulling excuses out of our asses because we are unwilling to accept the reality and deal with the problems as they really are?? Jeeezzz !! Compare what you have today, the standard of clean you have today to the standard of clean you had before Orji came into office and see light!
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by chidichris(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2009
Kobojunkie,
you have got enough reasons for u to come back and fix things here rather than saying it over the internet.

abia state was dirty under kalu according to u so with which state are u comparing abia then?

if aba was dirty, which place was clean in nigeria then?

it is important that u tell us when last u visited nigeria
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by JJYOU: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2009
chidichris:

Kobojunkie,
you have got enough reasons for u to come back and fix things here rather than saying it over the internet.

abia state was dirty under kalu according to u so with which state are u comparing abia then?

does this really matter?
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Nnenna1(f): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2009
I find it funny when people dwell on tribe or state in embarrassing and mind boggle issues like this,nigerian problem is beyond state or tribe,it is more or less a race thing,black race,i don't see anything different b/w kaduna,abuja,onitsha or even HAiTI.

It's just the fact that we have lost the fundamental principles of life that is suppose to be our building blocks to illusions,we live in a fairy tale world where everything is impossible,even cleaning.

I tend not to dwell on issues such as race as I believe that all humans are equally blessed with potential, but sometimes I wonder.

It's even more mind-boggling when we never look inwards. Nigerians blame the government. The Nigerian government blames its rivals or sub-ordinates or the people. Nigeria blames Europe. Igbos blame Hausas. Yorubas blame Igbos. Blacks blame Whites. We all blame the devil and wait for God.

It's never about problem solving. It's always about blame.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by honeric01(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2009
Nnenna1:

I tend not to dwell on issues such as race as I believe that all humans are equally blessed with potential, but sometimes I wonder.

It's even more mind-boggling when we never look inwards. Nigerians blame the government. The Nigerian government blames its rivals or sub-ordinates or the people. Nigeria blames Europe. Igbos blame Hausas. Yorubas blame Igbos. Blacks blame Whites. We all blame the devil and wait for God.

It's never about problem solving. It's always about blame.

That is human for you, but Nigerians and Africans are excessive blame seekers with no solution in sight
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2009
chidichris:

Kobojunkie,

All you have just done is give more reasons why you ought to seek help. If you read my post it would be clear to you that I compared it to the same state before Kalu came in. This thread is about Abia and no other state. Stop trying so hard to make excuses for the stupidity that continues to plague us all in that country. Instead of speaking out against these things, we instead move out makers to fit the new mediocre standard created by these men that we choose instead to worship out of low esteem for ourselves. If you are one of those ethnically biased persons, which this seems to point to, I suggest you seek help!!!
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by oludayo20(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2009
@ Chidichris.
All you do is to crtiticize OBJ,I hope you realize that lagos state allocation during Tinubu's tenure was witheld by OBJ and yet we can see development.are you saying that it's OBJ that's stopped Kalu from taking care of refuse dumps all around Abia? you need to open your mind.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by bawomolo(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2009
Concentrate your energy on the new governor and leave the former one alone to face God and his conscience

lol leave everything to God  cheesy
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2009
;d ;d
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by chidichris(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2009
All you do is to crtiticize OBJ,I hope you realize that lagos state allocation during Tinubu's tenure was witheld by OBJ and yet we can see development.are you saying that it's OBJ that's stopped Kalu from taking care of refuse dumps all around Abia? you need to open your mind.

oludayo,
where and where did u see the development in lagos under tinubu? why did obj withheld lagos's allocation? how are u going to compare lagos under tinubu and fashola? the fact that a state gov refused to lick obj's shoes made him a criminal and u want me to accept that.
abia state is far much better now because their allocations and oil wells have been returned to them. indirectly abia is still under the care of the same orji uzor kalu.

All you have just done is give more reasons why you ought to seek help. If you read my post it would be clear to you that I compared it to the same state before Kalu came in. This thread is about Abia and no other state. Stop trying so hard to make excuses for the stupidity that continues to plague us all in that country. Instead of speaking out against these things, we instead move out makers to fit the new mediocre standard created by these men that we choose instead to worship out of low esteem for ourselves. If you are one of those ethnically biased persons, which this seems to point to, I suggest you seek help!!!

Kobojunkie,
who was the gov of abia state before kalu? the heaps of refuse in aba if i may say came from orji uzor kalu's houses?
hypocrites are not men with physical double faces rather they are men who say yes in the morning and no in the evening. Kobo, have u finally resorted to blaming leadership now? u were against the blame of leadership in some other threads here. u made it open that the best thing will be to stand up rather than seating down blaming the leaders.
Kobojunkie, u are begining to unfold ur real self. why don't u go out there and start cleaning the streets instead of blaming kalu.

the topic of this thread is what is happening in abia. and what is happening in abia is simply a battle for supremacy of which orji uzor kalu have come out victorious.
if you have another issues, u can get a new thread and we will discuss that.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2009
chidichris:

Kobojunkie,
who was the gov of abia state before kalu? the heaps of refuse in aba if i may say came from orji uzor kalu's houses?
hypocrites are not men with physical double faces rather they are men who say yes in the morning and no in the evening. Kobo, have u finally resorted to blaming leadership now? u were against the blame of leadership in some other threads here. u made it open that the best thing will be to stand up rather than seating down blaming the leaders.
Kobojunkie, u are begining to unfold ur real self. why don't u go out there and start cleaning the streets instead of blaming kalu.

the topic of this thread is what is happening in abia. and what is happening in abia is simply a battle for supremacy of which orji uzor kalu have come out victorious.
if you have another issues, u can get a new thread and we will discuss that.

Arrrgh!!! A mediocre attempt to justify inaction and more mediocrity. So never mind the thousands of businesses and people paying their taxes to see to it that amenities are offered and the state is maintained. The state will never be cleaned unless We or should I say, I, Kobojunkie, carry broom go outside go clean my street and maybe clean up aba and the whole of Abia and dispose of the garbage myself as well, we can then say Orji Kalu cleaned Aba? ROFLMAO!!!

Try again!!! Let’s focus on the subject here.  Stop living in the land of fantasy and see your children’s reality for what it is.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2009
;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent / FG, Others Share N651.184bn For June 2020 / No Decision On Signing 2016 Budget Yet – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.