Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) (11322 Views)

Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics / Idoma People Welcome David Mark Today In Otukpo, Benue State(pics / Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by osisi2(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2009
non abia

Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by osisi2(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2009
non abia

Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by osisi2(f): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2009
non abia

Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Finally: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2009
sashbaby:

no need getting sentimental about those pics. join nairaland movement for positive change.we need meaningful suggestions and ideas on the way forward.instead of insulting each other while the goons are there sipping champagne and skimming ways of stealing more money.

Preach

Osisi is on a mission (lol)
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by osisi2(f): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
Nigeria is a failed state
Abia state is a failed state
Shame on the governors
Shame on Yaradua
If you see the pictures from Bayelsa and Rivers,you may collapse infront of your monitor
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
Sigh!

**osisi:

Did you see the comments of people making it look like other parts of Nigeria are any better.

Do you have to cater to their ignorance then?

**osisi:

Why don't you ask the governor yourself.
You mean the governor whose own side man does not have direct access to? Heck, even my uncle who holds a high post in the region tells of how the governors do not like to answer questions.

**osisi:

What has NEPA done about the power supply?
What has NEPA to do with the uzuakoli – umuahia road or the general situation in aba or AbSU environs or any place else in the state?

**osisi:

You claim to have some intelligence but forget thta the same ills palgue the whole nation.
Is there antthing that works anywhere?

Nothing works anywhere, or simply most are doing next to nothing to see that things work anywhere? I am not exactly sure why you keep offering me this as excuse for your position so far. If you were addressing someone like @must_a_far, or maybe @Asha80, I would understand, but moi? Do you really think you need to tell me that ? ROFLMAO!!!

I say chill, this is not about your person but about the deplorable state of living in Abia state for many. Yes it is all over that country, but on this thread, we are choosing to focus now on Abia. Later on, we can move back again to Lagos and any other states you want attacked next.

Also, if you really want things to change, may I suggest to sign up on the Nigerian movement for Change thread? I believe people who feel the way you do ought to sign up with others to ensure change so next time when our state is being discussed, it will be more positive news than the usual negative we have continued to see in the majority.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by blackspade(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
Wow, it sure doesn't take long for certain people to take constructive criticism personally. . .
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by sashbaby(f): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2009
osisi nobody is saying my state better pass your state.we've gone pass the stage of been tribalistic or ethnicoco.am from abia state and am ashamed of what i've seen from the pics.i dont need to defend a failed state.these people cant keep going on.this applies to all states in nigeria.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by osisi2(f): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Sigh!

Do you have to cater to their ignorance then?
You mean the governor whose own side man does not have direct access to? Heck, even my uncle who holds a high post in the region tells of how the governors do not like to answer questions.
What has NEPA to do with the uzuakoli – umuahia road or the general situation in aba or AbSU environs or any place else in the state?

Nothing works anywhere, or simply most are doing next to nothing to see that things work anywhere? I am not exactly sure why you keep offering me this as excuse for your position so far. If you were addressing someone like @must_a_far, or maybe @Asha80, I would understand, but moi? Do you really think you need to tell me that ? ROFLMAO!!!

I say chill, this is not about your person but about the deplorable state of living in Abia state for many. Yes it is all over that country, but on this thread, we are choosing to focus now on Abia. Later on, we can move back again to Lagos and any other states you want attacked next.

Also, if you really want things to change, may I suggest to sign up on the Nigerian movement for Change thread? I believe people who feel the way you do ought to sign up with others to ensure change so next time when our state is being discussed, it will be more positive news than the usual negative we have continued to see in the majority.

I have made my points already
moving on.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by redsun(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2009
I find it funny when people dwell on tribe or state in embarrassing and mind boggle issues like this,nigerian problem is beyond state or tribe,it is more or less a race thing,black race,i don't see anything different b/w kaduna,abuja,onitsha or even HAiTI.

It's just the fact that we have lost the fundamental principles of life that is suppose to be our building blocks to illusions,we live in a fairy tale world where everything is impossible,even cleaning.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by osisi2(f): 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2009
*comfort:

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200902077585675

Mohadana aka pilas aka okoroamadi, now *comfort is an Ijaw man and anyone who's been on nairaland for 2 years knows his usual mission.
A lazy ,kai kai drinking offspring of men of no proper descent.
He's not looking to start a conversation.
His mission is very obvious and has always been.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2009
unbeweveable!!!!
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by osisi2(f): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
Kobojunkie:

unbeweveable!!!!

grin grin
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2009
Obama help us.Yes. That mess was dumped there by people from Sokoto, Kano, Maiduguri, Jos, Ibadan, Ilorin, Lokoja, Ado-Ekiti and Benin.Every Nigerian knows that Ndigbo are the cleanest people in Nigeria. Is there a particular reason why Abia is the odd man out?.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
;d ;d
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by honeric01(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2009
Nope, maybe it's the whole African continent that came to drop those dirts in Abia,

Silly angry angry
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by onyekab: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
I weep 4 my state Abia. We need change embarassed
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by blackspade(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2009
Welcome to Nairaland onyekab.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2009
wink
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Gayigaskia(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
Where all the mathematicians they have, oh sorry the Hausa Fulani didn't let them lead grin grin grin grin grin grin

where all the business minded people in that area, oh they invest in Kano and Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh sierra Leone and Gambia are actually enjoying those allocations received from the feds lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by jasblack: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2009
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by asha80(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2009
Where all the mathematicians they have, oh sorry the Hausa Fulani didn't let them lead

where all the business minded people in that area, oh they invest in Kano and Lagos

Oh sierra Leone and Gambia are actually enjoying those allocations received from the feds

What has business minded people got to do with this?It seems you do not know aba otherwise you should know that aba is highly conjested because of the business activities that go on there.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 11:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
Abia a failed backward brafia project. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Gayigaskia(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2009
@asha80
business minded people r very organized and tend demand perfection,but it's a shame u didn't pick the main idea of my post . keep blaming someone other than your own leaders for those shameful pictures.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by asha80(m): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2009
@Gayigaskia

my man if you have nothing to say go and sit down.Where did i blame another person of what is happening in aba.I can see how kano ,lagos and ph are clean cities since they are dominated by biz people.

Maybe you did see where i made this statements

Na wa 4 aba   cheesy

Nobody is talking about tribalism.After all the person that wrote the story is an igbo man
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Muza(m): 12:25am On Feb 11, 2009
Uzor kalu God will punish u
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Gayigaskia(m): 12:33am On Feb 11, 2009
if u claim your people r the most advanced ones in the country then u shoudn't be mad at me for them pics, instead i will urge u to go protest against Kalu and others who build Banks and airline companies overseas with abia's people money.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by asha80(m): 12:43am On Feb 11, 2009
And where did i claim that igbo are the most advanced ethnic group in nigeria?Do not let me talk about almajiris here because this is a thread about abia state.
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Gayigaskia(m): 12:57am On Feb 11, 2009
u can talk about almajiri anyday anytime, it seems u are paranoid i'am not writting about what you asha80 said; i'am talking about what your people usually claims everyday on NL. I don't know u, beside get a life i'am just emphasizing the fact that scrutiny starts at home.

They said the truth hurts!
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by comfort3: 1:23am On Feb 11, 2009
;d ;d
Re: What Is Happening In Abia State? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Feb 11, 2009
Gayigaskia:

u can talk about almajiri anyday anytime, it seems u are paranoid i'am not writting about what you asha80 said; i'am talking about what your people usually claims everyday on NL. I don't know u, beside get a life i'am just emphasizing the fact that scrutiny starts at home.

They said the truth hurts!

Abeg go get a life o jare!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. / Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent / South-East Leaders, PSC Support Nwajiuba For Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.