Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me (4242 Views)

Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. / Exposing The Power Of Marine Spirit In Sexuality / How To Decode A Person Possessed With Marine Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by lilzeel(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2015
Brethren in the house this thread am creating is so serious as I type these to you all am in a state of confusion, I don't know what to do but here's my story.

My girlfriend always behave very strange each time we had an encounter, it has been like that ever since we started dating but when I confront her what the strange behavior is all about she tells me it ulcer cos she told me she had a pelvic ulcer in the chest. It went on like that until last week sunday I confronted her to tell me the truth what this abnormal behavior is all about she then opened up to say she is a marine spirit and that she was born with, she had lived with it for the past 23years of her life and she's trying to break her self from it with the help of God. I became so worry and I began to ask her series of questions on what effect is going to have on me, she said nothing will happen to me that it has nothing to do with me but her when she noticed I was getting scared she now changed and said it was all a joke that she wanted to know my kinda person and see my reaction but I did not believe her I just acted okay have heard.

Yesterday (sunday) we went out to a cool spot under the tree in my area, we got chatting and after a while she exhibited the same behavior again that was when I knew this was beyond a mere joke but I acted up like nothing was wrong when I got home I called her that am no longer interested in the relationship let's call it a quit she started crying and begging that I should not leave her I then asked her again are you truly possessed with marine spirit she said yes, that she did all that intentionally to make me know her, the funny thing is the two guys she dated before where not aware but that she let me know because she loves me so much and want me to know who she is. She told me if she had evil intention against me she wouldn't have told me or shown all those signs she showed in her word 'witch no go ever tell u say him be witch'. I asked her what effect it will have for me she told me not to worry that am covered my blood is too strong and my fathers spirit is always with me every where I go and that no body can harm me. I also asked what special power she possess she told me she's harmless that she was born with it her mother caused everything for her from birth, she said the only thing she feels is that she can sense things before the happen and I believe cos there are things she told me that came to pass.

Sorry to bore you all with my long write ups I just need your advice on what to do should I quit the relationship or still remain I've asked her to come with me to my uncles place who's a strong man of God so she can be delivered but she refused saying that she has been to different men of Gods place that I should allow her do it her own way she's already breaking her self away from it that if she tries to remove her by force she may end up dying that I should just give sometime to sort herself out with prayers.

Keep your opinions coming is welcomed, mind you all I know I've sinned against God and I've been seeking for his forgiveness and mercy.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:18am On May 18, 2015
Pls help her out and don't risk yourself by quitting cos u might be causing yourself lots of harm, just stay close and show her more love, God is with u and as she told you are protected ,God bless u..

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by ahnie: 10:28am On May 18, 2015
Marine spirit,mango tree,only you?tell her to pour water on her hair.
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:37am On May 18, 2015
Tell her to make you rich with her supernatural powers.

2 Likes

Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by warrenweste(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2015
These is some serious shii...don't breakup with her yet o if u truly love her n u have marriage intentions then bear with her but if u re in a casual relationship then I think u should ask your uncle for the best advice, I once dated one then and she showed me fire if not for God that saved me..so pulling out of the relationship just like that comes with heavy consequences so seek spiritual help first.. smiley
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by OCTAVO: 12:20am On May 19, 2015
cry
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by Nobody: 2:15am On May 19, 2015
take her to MFM headquarters.Her life will never remain the same. You will thank me later
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by Godownchild(f): 10:10am On May 19, 2015
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by gatiano(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2015
She just possesses more knowledge than the usual person. She is initiated and that doesn't mean bad. We are all capable of committing agreeable acts or disagreeable acts. She may perhaps have a different or more DNA strands and are more of the original man than what we are today.
Marine spirit is a wrong word, or perhaps she is a descendant of those from the atlantis, Atlantis was a big land in the atlantic that fell about 16000 years ago, but nobody died with it, they were more naturally and scientifically aware of their surroundings than we are today, so they moved, some moved into the americas, some moved BACK into Africa.

She said, The spirit of your dad is guarding and guiding you, That is a big thing, only it is deeper than what you think it is, She was refering to your Creator who is God.

read this- https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

don't be to quick to condemn, Study, observe and experience.

What is this one saying, you might ask yourself, I'm not saying nothing, I have no experiences of the kind and I am a Muslim.
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by lilzeel(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2015
warrenweste:
These is some serious shii...don't breakup with her yet o if u truly love her n u have marriage intentions then bear with her but if u re in a casual relationship then I think u should ask your uncle for the best advice, I once dated one then and she showed me fire if not for God that saved me..so pulling out of the relationship just like that comes with heavy consequences so seek spiritual help first.. smiley
Thank you all for your post, I've gone to seek for advice from my uncle and he said if she refuses to come with me for deliverance I should quit the relationship that it means she likes it and don't want to be delivered but as it is now I can't quit cos I borrowed some money and she never pay back na till she pay and besides when she told me pulling her self out by force might lead to her death and also affect me. And I've agreed to stand by her with prayers changing my mind now will look very awkward so am still gonna give her a little time.
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by lilzeel(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2015
Godownchild:
My advice for you is to leave that girl and move on with ur life like the other 2 before her. And you should be very prayerful expecially if u 2 have had sex because of the spiritual inplications, u don't know what she has deposited into your life, and to crown it all she doesn't want to go for deliverance. Move on with ur life ooo

My dear that is where I blame my self the more we've had sex but have been praying and fasting for God to break me from any connection that I have with the water world and her as well.
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by gatiano(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2015
The world is full of water, You are composed of 70% water. are you not a water person then? abeg, there is no human living in the ocean, except maybe under the ocean floor which i doubt very much.
Or brother, simply say you have tasted the waters and want to move into another water.(no disrespect)
lilzeel:

My dear that is where I blame my self the more we've had sex but have been praying and fasting for God to break me from any connection that I have with the water world and her as well.
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by taiwo850629: 11:06am On May 19, 2015
She needs deliverance. Pray with her to God.
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by Godownchild(f): 11:56am On May 19, 2015
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by lilzeel(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2015
Godownchild:
Has there been negative things happening in ur life since u met her? Are u still a student?

Nothing negative has happened that I've noticed, I just finished from plapoly and temporarily working for now before I go back for my HND.
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by lilzeel(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2015
Godownchild:
Has there been negative things happening in ur life since u met her? Are u still a student?
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by MrPresident1: 2:18pm On May 19, 2015
Tell her to start reading the KJV Bible, it will cleanse her spirit if she practices what she reads.
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by lastmessenger: 6:31pm On May 19, 2015
Op when you eventually leave her, tell me so that I can come and befriend her. I like to know such people and see what the marine spirit is all about.

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by Nuzo1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
lilzeel:

Nothing negative has happened that I've noticed, I just finished from plapoly and temporarily working for now before I go back for my HND.

She won't harm you now for two reasons:

1. Your are spiritually stronger than her. But with continuous sex, she will weaken your spirit and damage you beyond repair.

2. Her kinds usually target men with great gifts and future. They become extremely loyal, open and kind to men in order to win their trust and then lure you into their kingdom. They do this so Satan can use your gifts for his evil works.

The massive kingdom promised to them is overwhelming for them to think about repentance or leaving the coven. You mean nothing to her. You are just a target, and if she fails to deliver, they are severely punished. In most cases, with unwanted pregnancy and other afflictions.

Her love and kindness is fake. They can pretend for years just to get you on their side. They can command impossible things to happen and also accurately predict the future. Don't fall for any of it. Run!

This is about 3 years you posted this. Please, tell me if I'm lying?

1 Like

Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
ahnie:
Marine spirit,mango tree,only you?tell her to pour water on her hair.

grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by emmyskies(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Nuzo1:

1. Your are spiritually stronger than her. But with continuous sex, she will weaken your spirit and damage you beyond repair.

2. Her kinds usually target men with great gifts and future. They become extremely loyal, open and kind to men in order to win their trust and then lure you into their kingdom. They do this so Satan can use your gifts for his evil works.

The massive kingdom promised to them is overwhelming for them to think about repentance or leaving the coven. You mean nothing to her. You are just a target, and if she fails to deliver, they are severely punished. In most cases, with unwanted pregnancy and other afflictions.

Her love and kindness is fake. They can pretend for years just to get you on their side. They can command impossible things to happen and also accurately predict the future. Don't fall for any of it. Run!

wow...this is spot on. can you tell us more about them?
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by africandictator(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Nuzo1:

please I need to make some more enquires about marine spirit possessed girls, can you give me some knowledge?
Re: Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
lilzeel:
Brethren in the house this thread am creating is so serious as I type these to you all am in a state of confusion, I don't know what to do but here's my story.

My girlfriend always behave very strange each time we had an encounter, it has been like that ever since we started dating but when I confront her what the strange behavior is all about she tells me it ulcer cos she told me she had a pelvic ulcer in the chest. It went on like that until last week sunday I confronted her to tell me the truth what this abnormal behavior is all about she then opened up to say she is a marine spirit and that she was born with, she had lived with it for the past 23years of her life and she's trying to break her self from it with the help of God. I became so worry and I began to ask her series of questions on what effect is going to have on me, she said nothing will happen to me that it has nothing to do with me but her when she noticed I was getting scared she now changed and said it was all a joke that she wanted to know my kinda person and see my reaction but I did not believe her I just acted okay have heard.

Yesterday (sunday) we went out to a cool spot under the tree in my area, we got chatting and after a while she exhibited the same behavior again that was when I knew this was beyond a mere joke but I acted up like nothing was wrong when I got home I called her that am no longer interested in the relationship let's call it a quit she started crying and begging that I should not leave her I then asked her again are you truly possessed with marine spirit she said yes, that she did all that intentionally to make me know her, the funny thing is the two guys she dated before where not aware but that she let me know because she loves me so much and want me to know who she is. She told me if she had evil intention against me she wouldn't have told me or shown all those signs she showed in her word 'witch no go ever tell u say him be witch'. I asked her what effect it will have for me she told me not to worry that am covered my blood is too strong and my fathers spirit is always with me every where I go and that no body can harm me. I also asked what special power she possess she told me she's harmless that she was born with it her mother caused everything for her from birth, she said the only thing she feels is that she can sense things before the happen and I believe cos there are things she told me that came to pass.

Sorry to bore you all with my long write ups I just need your advice on what to do should I quit the relationship or still remain I've asked her to come with me to my uncles place who's a strong man of God so she can be delivered but she refused saying that she has been to different men of Gods place that I should allow her do it her own way she's already breaking her self away from it that if she tries to remove her by force she may end up dying that I should just give sometime to sort herself out with prayers.

Keep your opinions coming is welcomed, mind you all I know I've sinned against God and I've been seeking for his forgiveness and mercy.
The woman needs to first see a psychiatrist or a doctor to ensure what she claims she has been dealing with is not of mental or neurological origin.

(1) (Reply)

America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! / What We Lost Because Of Christianity In Africa. / What Is The Difference Between A Believer That Commits Sin And An Unbeliever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.