Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! (4238 Views)

The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. / Seek God Early / Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
On Thursday, 25th June, 2015, Nigerian time, around 5a.m in the morning, I had a very serious revelation in a dream about the land of America.

I saw two aircrafts that were flying in the sky. One aircraft was at the front and the other one was coming from behind. The first aircraft looked like normal aircraft but the second aircraft was very big- bigger than the normal size of air-craft. Also it had an unusual colour and perhaps structure.

I stood very afar off watching the two aircraft. Some other two people also stood, afar off, from the aircraft. They were close to me but it was not clear whether they were also monitoring the two aircrafts.

The first aircraft that was normal flew away out of my sight. The unusual air-craft caught my attention and I was watching it as it was flying. Then suddenly, it fell freely unto a certain place. And immediately after falling, a very heavy thick dark smoke erupted and covered everywhere.

The heavy smoke almost covered me, also, where I was, and I began to run away from it and I ran to go and stay with the two people that were nearby. We all stood afar off and began to watch the smoke.

After the smoke subsided, many casualties were being removed from the scene of the incident. The three of us that were now together could still see clearly the smoke and the casualties as they were being removed.

The two people that stood with me started to cry, weep and wail for that land where the air-craft had fallen unto. I, also, was moved with tears and I began to weep and wail for that land for the judgment that had come upon her.

Then I wanted to know which land it was that we could see the smoke of her judgment and her casualties from very afar off that we had to cry, weep and wail for her. So, I asked, the two people that stood with me, “in which land was this happening? One of the two people answered me, “it was America”. Then, I said “I need to warn them”. Then the dream ended and I woke up.

Let me recall that this was the second time I would be shown similar vision about this land. Some months ago, I was shown in a revelation this same smoke of judgment rose up and up from New York. In that vision, also, I stood very afar off[/b] (I think I was standing in Nigeria) and could still see the smoke rising up from New York that I think [b]I wept for the land.

Revelation 18:7-11
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

MESSAGE FROM THE VISION

Let the people of this great LovePeddler of Babylon repent of their sins and turn away from wickedness. Let her repent of her fornication with the Babylon. She used to be with God before, but now, she has become the home of all abominations and evils. Let the Bride of Christ in her pray and seek the will of God.

Revelation 18:16-19
16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

JESUS is coming. Let every man repent and present his garment spotless, without wrinkles and blemish.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tell them
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Tundeiab(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lord have mercy upon America and Nigeria.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Imortal001: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Only that gay right is enough for them to see the anger of the lord! lord have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by DjAndroid: 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
What happened to Soddom and Gomorrah will soon happen to them if they don't repent.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Image123(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
No vision or warning for our own selfish, greedy, wicked, backstabbing, treacherous, lying, murderous and corrupt leaders and country? Judgement is coming on the whole world and every unbeliever.

2 Likes

Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by dalaman: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2015
Image123:
No vision or warning for our own selfish, greedy, wicked, backstabbing, treacherous, lying, murderous and corrupt leaders and country? Judgement is coming on the whole world and every unbeliever.

Where was God's judgement when America enslaved Africans for hundreds of years? where was he during segregation and Jim crow? Suddenly its gay union that will make him to come and pass judgement?

10 Likes

Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Image123(m): 2:18am On Jun 28, 2015
dalaman:

Where was God's judgement when America enslaved Africans for hundreds of years? where was he during segregation and Jim crow? Suddenly its gay union that will make him to come and pass judgement?

i did not say or imply so, you may want to ask the OP.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by onetrack(m): 5:15am On Jun 28, 2015
dalaman:

Exactly. God is willing to watch millions of people get murdered and he does absolutely nothing. But this perfect being gets angry about gay things. (How does a perfect being get angry by the way?)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Image123(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2015
onetrack:

Exactly. God is willing to watch millions of people get murdered and he does absolutely nothing. But this perfect being gets angry about gay things. (How does a perfect being get angry by the way?)

Give us an example of a perfect being that doesn't get angry?
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2015
As in Obama disappointed me... America have u forgotten d faith of the fathers... pls turn back to God.. stop d legalization of sin... Love can never b sin... God help us all...
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2015
THE MYSTERY BABYLON!
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by onetrack(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
Image123:

Give us an example of a perfect being that doesn't get angry?

No such perfect being exists, to my knowledge.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Image123(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
onetrack:

No such perfect being exists, to my knowledge.

In other words, you do not have any idea.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Tundeiab(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2015
http://theinfong.com/2015/06/tb-joshua-reacts-to-gay-law-in-usa-see-what-he-said/

This is an account of a gay that was tormented by the spirit of homosexuality. Read to find out how he contacted it and was delivered.

Also read what the servant of God has to say.

Enjoy.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Satanic books were distributed to US school kids after religious freedom rulings.

Judgement is coming.

Revelation 18:4-5

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For[b] her sins have reached unto heaven[/b], and God hath remembered her iniquities.

MYSTERY BABYLON, REPENT.

JESUS is coming. Prepare in absolute holiness and repentance
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by onetrack(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Image123:

In other words, you do not have any idea.

True, and neither do you.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Image123(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
onetrack:

True, and neither do you.

My God is.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2015
The Mystery Babylon, Mother of all harlots.

Revelation 17:5-7
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Repent and seek God for mercy.

JESUScoming
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Repentance can turn away their anger of God. Repent like Nineveh
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2015
Repent! Repent! Repent! O mystery Babylon!
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by God2man(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
@Annyplenty, You can do something about it, you can post this revelation on various websites.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mother of All Harlots! SODOM AND GOMORRAH.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by howdynaija: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2015
annyplenty:
On Thursday, 25th June, 2015, Nigerian time, around 5a.m in the morning, I had a very serious revelation in a dream about the land of America.

I saw two aircrafts that were flying in the sky. One aircraft was at the front and the other one was coming from behind. The first aircraft looked like normal aircraft but the second aircraft was very big- bigger than the normal size of air-craft. Also it had an unusual colour and perhaps structure.

I stood very afar off watching the two aircraft. Some other two people also stood, afar off, from the aircraft. They were close to me but it was not clear whether they were also monitoring the two aircrafts.

The first aircraft that was normal flew away out of my sight. The unusual air-craft caught my attention and I was watching it as it was flying. Then suddenly, it fell freely unto a certain place. And immediately after falling, a very heavy thick dark smoke erupted and covered everywhere.

The heavy smoke almost covered me, also, where I was, and I began to run away from it and I ran to go and stay with the two people that were nearby. We all stood afar off and began to watch the smoke.

After the smoke subsided, many casualties were being removed from the scene of the incident. The three of us that were now together could still see clearly the smoke and the casualties as they were being removed.

The two people that stood with me started to cry, weep and wail for that land where the air-craft had fallen unto. I, also, was moved with tears and I began to weep and wail for that land for the judgment that had come upon her.

Then I wanted to know which land it was that we could see the smoke of her judgment and her casualties from very afar off that we had to cry, weep and wail for her. So, I asked, the two people that stood with me, “in which land was this happening? One of the two people answered me, “it was America”. Then, I said “I need to warn them”. Then the dream ended and I woke up.

Let me recall that this was the second time I would be shown similar vision about this land. Some months ago, I was shown in a revelation this same smoke of judgment rose up and up from New York. In that vision, also, I stood very afar off[/b] (I think I was standing in Nigeria) and could still see the smoke rising up from New York that I think [b]I wept for the land.

Revelation 18:7-11
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

MESSAGE FROM THE VISION

Let the people of this great LovePeddler of Babylon repent of their sins and turn away from wickedness. Let her repent of her fornication with the Babylon. She used to be with God before, but now, she has become the home of all abominations and evils. Let the Bride of Christ in her pray and seek the will of God.

Revelation 18:16-19
16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

JESUS is coming. Let every man repent and present his garment spotless, without wrinkles and blemish.

JESUScoming

I created a video and powerpoint presentation with startling revelation on this same revelation you had. This is wonderful. After watching this you would be amazed at what the Bible have for you. Please see the powerpoint through this http://www.slideshare.net/howdynaija/ahab-and-jezebel-reincarnated and video through this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq7coXsdcg8

Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2016
All activities of Sodom and Gomorrah must be sone away with and repentance must be done.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Repentance
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
All manners of law are being made. Confusion here and there are being introduced.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
We are in the last days. Scriptures are being fulfilled in our presence.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
howdynaija:

I created a video and powerpoint presentation with startling revelation on this same revelation you had. This is wonderful. After watching this you would be amazed at what the Bible have for you. Please see the powerpoint through this http://www.slideshare.net/howdynaija/ahab-and-jezebel-reincarnated and video through this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq7coXsdcg8

I watched the video. It was powerful. God has different ways of saying the same thing.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2016
THE LAST TRUMP vs THE MYSTERY WOMAN

1 CORINTHIANS 15:51-53
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last TRUMP: for the TRUMP[/u]et shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 THESSALONIAN 4:16-18
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the [u]TRUMP
of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

V
E
R
S
U
S

REVELATION 17:1-5
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a WOMAN sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the WOMAN was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Did you say a coincidence? Not coincident! God is setting up a physical reference to warn us of where we are in His prophetic timeline. Only those that watch can spot this.

Very soon, the TRUMPet shall sound. Rapture is imminent.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by Image123(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
annyplenty:

THE LAST TRUMP vs THE MYSTERY WOMAN

1 CORINTHIANS 15:51-53
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last TRUMP: for the TRUMP[/u]et shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 THESSALONIAN 4:16-18
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the [u]TRUMP
of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

V
E
R
S
U
S

REVELATION 17:1-5
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a WOMAN sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the WOMAN was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Did you say a coincidence? Not coincident! God is setting up a physical reference to warn us of where we are in His prophetic timeline. Only those that watch can spot this.

Very soon, the TRUMPet shall sound. Rapture is imminent.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

This is a bad way to twist the Bible to suit our fantasy. You are bringing up Donald Trump as the Trump of God, and Clinton as the mystery woman. The Word of God is not that petty, look for the Spirit of God please.
Re: America, The LovePeddler Of Babylon? Repent And Seek God For Mercy! by annyplenty(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Image123:

This is a bad way to twist the Bible to suit our fantasy. You are bringing up Donald Trump as the Trump of God, and Clinton as the mystery woman. The Word of God is not that petty, look for the Spirit of God please.

I did not say Donald Trump is the trump of God neither did I say Clinton is the mystery woman, All I am saying is that what is happening is not coincident. There are instances in the bible when physical parallel of Spiritual phenomenon was ordered by God. All I am saying is that this might be an example.

At the beginning of 2015, till today, people have been hearing the sound of trumpet from different places all across the world, even as near as Africa, here. I can supply you loads of YouTube videos for these. You also can search for 'People hearing sounds of strange trumpet across the world'. The sound of the trumpet people are hearing are in a way a reminder or sensitization that the real trumpet of rapture will soon sound.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marine Spirit Marine Spirit Please Help Me / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? / Refuting Monotheism: God Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.