Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is This True About Igwe1 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is This True About Igwe1 (2411 Views)

Is This True About HONDA AUTOS / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by spikedcylinder: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2009
kuntash:

I wish, I just wish Seun could pin point IP address to trace users in this forum,

Oh he can. I guess he just keeps mum about it for the sake of sanity on the forum. cheesy

So Igwe is back then?
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh he can. I guess he just keeps mum about it for the sake of sanity on the forum. cheesy

So Igwe is back then?

This is remix!!!

Did you miss Igwe?  smiley
  smiley
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by spikedcylinder: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2009
Aha!

The remix is back with the same ole same ole isn't he? grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by gestapo(f): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Aha!

a leopard never changes its skin, grin grin grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Aha!

Spiked,You can never change. grin
c u around. smiley smiley
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by showbobo(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2009
Controversy has been booming and looming on here. . . . . . . Are you guys getting paid for all these brouhaha
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2009
showbobo:

Controversy has been booming and looming on here. . . . . . . Are you guys getting paid for all these brouhaha

Isn't it glaringly obvious that some people don't want it to die down undecided Apparently they thrive and feed and revel in it, it is what makes them tick, the sole reason for their being cool
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by tkb417(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
na wa o
war everytine
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by sultaan(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2009
Its better we keep it as  attached image + 2 blom blom.

Talking of tire,I just dropped six for four tire on my heep; painful cry

Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2009
sultaan:

Its better we keep it as attached image + 2 blom blom.

Quit whilst you are ahead angry What have I said that has never been said before If I say anything now, you will start crying into your feeding bottle that they are calling you sexist undecided
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2009
sultaan:

Its better we keep it as  attached image + 2 blom blom.

Lol  grin grin
Busy_body:

Quit whilst you are ahead angry What have I said that has never been said before If I say anything now, you will start crying into your feeding bottle that they are calling you sexist undecided

cheesy
Can sbody tell me what's going on?
By the way , where are yours sisters, monitor 1 and monittor 1 ?
smiley smiley
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2009
What's funny, Igwe? Do you really wanna say I have been the one doing the shit-stirring and not you and your cohort Search your conscience, all sins however minuscle they are, carry the same penalty before your God undecided
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by cosjos: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2009
busy_body, since jenju has told his rabies infested dogs to relax at the moment following the ban of the dog, let us hope we will have peace on this forum for the mean time else, Iraqi war is looming here  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2009
Busy_body:

What's funny, Igwe? Do you really wanna say I have been the one doing the shit-stirring and not you and your cohort   Search your conscience, all sins however minuscle they are, carry the same penalty before your God undecided
Did you mean minuscule?
Aww!,   It was you?

Pele  grin grin grin

cosjos:

busy_body, since jenju has told his rabies infested dogs to relax at the moment following the ban of the dog, let us hope we will have peace on this forum for the mean time else, Iraqi war is looming here  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I have never seen anybody as confused as you are, you even changed to female with 'gestapo id'.
No matter how much you try, you can't beat the best.
smiley smiley
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by cosjos: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2009
IGWE!!:

I have never seen anybody as confuse as you, you even changed to female.
No matter how much you try, you can't beat the best.
smiley smiley

it is no more news that this guy cannot write good english why you have to sneak out here without your ogas permission still baffles me  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2009
cosjos:

it is no more news that this guy cannot write good english why you [/b]have to sneak out here without your [b]ogas permission still baffles me  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Can you identify good one when you see it? smiley
Check out what you were supposed to do on the highlighted portions of that your post.
grin grin grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2009
IGWE!!:

Did you mean minuscule?
Aww!,   It was you?

Pele  grin grin grin

Pekele, pekele, Igwe too wan dey correct people's grammar, oshi and ilepako comes to mind undecided Wonders shall never end, na your type, you make me laugh cheesy mind you, I am laughing at you, not with you wink Wharrashame, I no fit shout embarassed

And until you STFU and get off my case, I will never fail to remind you that I am not the 50 year old chasing 30 guys old guys on a forum owned by a 20 something year old entrepreneur cool
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by cosjos: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2009
[size=14pt]OBITUARY! OBITUARY!! OBITUARY!!!

With gratitude to the admin we the group of sanitisation officers joyfully announce the death of our dearly beloved sanitisation officer "igwe1", He died while in active service, until his death, he laboured and suffered to be the moderator of the auto section, he rose up to 1000 posts to further prove he was eligible for the coveted post but he wasted his effort by collecting bribe from another member in abuja, a move that ended his career, he is survived by Monitor_1 and IGWE!! burial announcement will be announced later by cosjos ( head of Igwe1 burial planning commitee) May his soul hang in the air till then    grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2009
Busy_body:

Pekele, pekele, Igwe too wan dey correct people's grammar, oshi and ilepako comes to mind undecided Wonders shall never end, na your type, you make me laugh cheesy mind you, I am laughing at you, not with you wink Wharrashame, I no fit shout embarassed
You no know say when you dey point person one finger , four other fingers dey point you.

If  say this section has nothing to do with life and death,  una no go see me here.
Any way, I no get una time sha.
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2009
With due respect to all posters on this thread, I request that you terminate all the squabbling for the sake of unity and peace, lest you appear as juveniles.

Lets stay focused on Auto discussions and allow dealers and shoppers alike, to have a reasonably good time here, without these distractions. I hope you all are big enough to let bygones be bygones.

Were we to have a permanent moderator, this thread would have been recommended for locking. In the absence of that, please show self restraints and cease posting on this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

Monitor_1,
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2009
IGWE!!:

You no know say when you dey point person one finger , four other fingers dey point you.

Save this for your head honcho and henchmen and whilst you are at it, tell them to get a shorter leash for you, you have done enough damage already as it is, with your "you don't care whose ox is gored comment" and your "you don't care whose head the stone you are throwing is landing on." I WARNED YOU BEFOREHAND cool

IGWE!!:

If  say this section has nothing to do with life and death,  una no go see me here.
Any way, I no get una time sha

Yeah right, keep lying to save face you hear, small time now, Sunday go knack, you go lead carry Bible go talk say you never get sin, keep lying undecided You berra run along to your puppet master to explain all what I have been saying because I know your thick skull cannot decipher anything I have intoned cool
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by gestapo(f): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2009
Monitor_1:

With due respect to all posters on this thread, I request that you terminate all the squabbling for the sake of unity and peace, lest you appear as juveniles.

Lets stay focused on Auto discussions and allow dealers and shoppers alike, to have a reasonably good time here, without these distractions. I hope you all are big enough to let bygones be bygones.

Were we to have a permanent moderator, this thread would have been recommended for locking. In the absence of that, please show self restraints and cease posting on this thread.

Monitor_1,

i dont know why you sound so familiar, is it just me and by the way do you know a man called akuya are you working for him too honestly you sound alike, like he trained you or something  lipsrsealed

MONITOR_1, HOW COME YOU REGISTERED THE NIGHT IGWE1 WAS BANNED WE ARE NOT FOOLS.
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2009
Monitor_1:

Monitor_1,

You are the head honcho and you are the one that needs to rein your blinkered rabid followers in, be the bigger person, act your age and stop trying to come up smelling of roses undecided

Besides, no one is squabbling anymore, Igwe has done a runner as usual cool And I have already been smelling humble pie for the past one week or so lipsrsealed Hence the reason you need to get Igwe a shorter leash, incase he feels the urge to stray again undecided

@ Gestapo

E don do, abeg, leave them alone, let them carry go, we have done more than enough already, our job here is done, don't let us overstay our welcome and trip over to the overkill stage, lets find somewhere else to go on the forum, care to join me in the romance section or the family section?
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2009
gestapo:

i dont know why you sound so familiar, is it just me and by the way do you know a man called akuya are you working for him too honestly you sound alike, like he trained you or something  lipsrsealed

HOW COME YOU REGISTERED THE NIGHT IGWE1 WAS BANNED WE ARE NOT FOOLS.

My sister, read my posts and judge for yourself.  As I mentioned before, my objective is to help make this section better. Please inform me if you think I am not doing that or  point me to any post that indicate malice or favoritism on my part. I'm open to valid criticisms, but not criticisms for their own sake. As to your other comments, I can't help you. You are free to choose what to believe, that's your cup of tea.

Monitor_1
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2009
cosjos:

[size=14pt]OBITUARY! OBITUARY!! OBITUARY!!!

With gratitude to the admin we the group of sanitisation officers joyfully announce the death of our dearly beloved sanitisation officer "igwe1", He died while in active service, until his death, he laboured and suffered to be the moderator of the auto section, he rose up to 1000 posts to further prove he was eligible for the coveted post but he wasted his effort by collecting bribe from another member in abuja, the action that ruined his career, he is survived my monitor_1 and IGWE!! burial announcement will be announced later by cosjos ( head Igwe1 burial planning commitee) May his soul hang in the air till then    grin grin grin grin
[/size]
@ Cosjo,gestapo,cosjos and your numerous ids,
Whether your company likes it or not, with  frame-ups or what have you,their game is up. grin grin

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2009
Monitor_1:

My sister, read my posts and judge for yourself.  As I mentioned before, my objective is to help make this section better. Please inform me if you think I am not doing that or  point me to any post that indicate malice or favoritism on my part. I'm open to valid criticisms, but not criticisms for their own sake. As to your other comments, I can't help you. You are free to choose what to believe, that's your cup of tea.

Monitor_1

BS and blah, blah, blah cool

And you are not a "sister" shameless wannabe angry Not only did you register the same day Igwe was dethroned, you also got carried away and went after one of your old prey, typical Igwe's reincarnation, guess its true what they say about "old habits dying hard" undecided

Keep it up, we are really getting to know those who don't want controversies to die down, shameless old boor cool
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2009
Busy_body:

You are the head honcho and you are the one that needs to rein your blinkered rabid followers in, be the bigger person, act your age and stop trying to come up smelling of roses undecided

Besides, no one is squabbling anymore, Igwe has done a runner as usual cool And I have already been smelling humble pie for the past one week or so lipsrsealed Hence the reason you need to get Igwe a shorter leash, incase he feels the urge to stray again undecided
gestapo link=topic=232121.msg3471466#msg3471466 date=1234722908:

MONITOR_1, HOW COME YOU REGISTERED THE NIGHT IGWE1 WAS BANNED WE ARE NOT FOOLS.

Busy_body:

BS and blah, blah, blah cool

And you are not a "sister" shameless wannabe angry Not only did you register the same day Igwe was dethroned, you also got carried away and went after one of your old prey, true what they say about "old habits dying hard" undecided

Keep it up, we are really getting to know those who don't want controversies to die down, shameless old boor cool
Good, Nigerians are watching how you evil minded beings are stalking any volunteer worker here.
Monitor_1, carry go my sister, I'm solidly behide you.
smiley smiley
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by gestapo(f): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2009
IGWE!!:

Good, Nigerians are watching how you evil minded beings are stalking any volunteer worker here.
smiley smiley

if you no dey behind him how will you get another gift next time he visits Nigeria grin grin grin

if gestapo and busy_body and sisi were the evil minded ones, why was it that it was Igwe that was banned cheesy cheesy

the evil minded one is the 50 year old chasing 30 year old on a 26 year old forum

Girls, Let get outta here, we promise to be back anytime his dogs go astray again.
grin grin
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Treetop20(m): 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2009
even the auto has drama
involving a bunch of grown men
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by Busybody2(f): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2009
IGWE!!:

smiley smiley

Igwe go and repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Your God is supposed to be able to see your heart, so stop calling people evil, when you are the one doing the devil's work. Your God is a jealous God, so He will not be pleased to see you serving two masters undecided

gestapo:

if you no dey behind him how will you get another gift next time he visits Nigeria grin grin grin

if gestapo and busy_body and sisi were the evil minded ones, why was it that it was Igwe that was banned cheesy cheesy

the evil minded one is the 50 year old chasing 30 year old on a 26 year old forum

Girls, Let get outta here, we promise to be back anytime his dogs go astray again.
grin grin

Don't mind them, they might think they are only doing this on the internet, but have forgotten that as Christians and Moslems, they are supposed to be winning souls for God with their acts, but all they are doing is chasing people like me who are sitting on the fence away from getting to know their God because of their shameful and evil and cruel  behaviour undecided Would be nice to see who makes heaven undecided

Lets get outta here my sister smiley

Treetop20:

even the auto has drama
involving a bunch of grown men

You berra take to your heels too wink before they start crawling outta the woodworks to call you a sh*tstirrer too lipsrsealed
Re: Is This True About Igwe1 by IGWE3(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2009
Busy_body:

Igwe go and repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Your God is supposed to be able to see your heart, so stop calling people evil, when you are the one doing the devil's work. Your God is a jealous God, so He will not be pleased to see you serving two masters undecided

Don't mind them, they might think they are only doing this on the internet, but have forgotten that as Christians and Moslems, they are supposed to be winning souls for God with their acts, but all they are doing is chasing people like me who are sitting on the fence away from getting to know their God because of their shameful and evil and cruel  behaviour undecided Would be nice to see who makes heaven undecided

Lets get outta here my sister smiley

You berra take to your heels too wink before they start crawling outta the woodworks to call you a sh*tstirrer too lipsrsealed
Ok! You purported that Igwe 1 was partial, now tell me where Monitor_1 has gone wrong here
N:B
NO peace for the wicked ones grin smiley smiley cool cool

gestapo:

if you no dey behind him how will you get another gift next time he visits Nigeria  grin grin grin

You can invent anything including being a female. grin grin grin grin
gestapo:

[b
if gestapo and busy_body and sisi were the evil minded ones, why was it that it was Igwe that was banned    cheesy cheesy[/b]
Did that make you people feel better? No
You can invent another lie before the site owner, after all your company inspired men,cosjo and many others were banned before, people are watching you and your cohorts.

gestapo:

[b
the evil minded one is the 50 year old  chasing 30 year old  on a 26 year old forum[/b]
It takes more that feeding to reach up to 50 years, who knows?
gestapo:

[b
Girls, Let get outta here, we promise to be back anytime his dogs go astray again. [/b] grin grin
Better for you else you implicate yourself and your business name the more.

(1) (2)

2004 Honda Pilot Just Arrived From Usa: Now 2.5m / SOLD! SOLD!! Super Clean 2004 Toyota Camry - Big Daddy (Lagos) @ N950K / New 7inch 1 Din Stereo Radio+bluetooth,tv,calls,usb,camera Etc For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.