Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

So Cute! Proud Dad, Chris Brown Attends Billboard Awards With Baby Royalty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Cute! Proud Dad, Chris Brown Attends Billboard Awards With Baby Royalty (1082 Views)

Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) / Flavour At Glo-CAF Awards With His Scantly-Dressed Dancers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Cute! Proud Dad, Chris Brown Attends Billboard Awards With Baby Royalty by slimdandmuffy: 12:42pm On May 18, 2015
I don't know if Chris has won the custody of the baby Royalty but the Proud dad took his adorable daughter,Royalty as his date to the Billboard Music Awards.
The proud father had his daughter looking edgy in Timberland boots.
Fatherhood sure suits him...And his relationship with his baby mama must be good considering he is always with Royalty. She's so cute

,ore; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/so-cute-proud-dad-chris-brown-attends.html

Re: So Cute! Proud Dad, Chris Brown Attends Billboard Awards With Baby Royalty by temitemi1(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2015
Very nice grin
Re: So Cute! Proud Dad, Chris Brown Attends Billboard Awards With Baby Royalty by sinaj(f): 1:04pm On May 18, 2015
he is lukin responsible smiley

wah happened to his rainbow hair grin

perhaps Royalty was scared of it tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time At The BET Awards / My Sex Service To My Principaland Students – Nysc Member(part 1) / #judgejazzy Trending On Twitter & Instagram (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.