Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,934 members, 7,866,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds (1251 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by lalasticlala(m): 1:01pm On May 18, 2015
Buhari and his wife, Aisha pictured just after they got married on February 2nd 1989.

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/check-out-this-throwback-photo-of-buhari-and-his-wife-as-newlyweds.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 18, 2015
kiss
All hail the peoples General!!! Allah ya taimake ka!! Allah ya rufe Maka asiri!

Wait o! I been think say una say Aisha was 10 abi 12 when General married her? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by justi4jesu(f): 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
Seen
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
Very beautiful couple! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
Child abuse I s l a m a b a d
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by AndreRose(f): 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
Say no to child abuse!
#teamGEJ
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
Lol Sai baba.. When men were broke.. grin
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by Mogidi: 1:03pm On May 18, 2015
This picture was taken several years later, show the actual wedding picture when she was only 13.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by DanceVille: 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
See them looking Swaggerlicious...
Whoever thinks they might become the President and first lady of Nigeria......
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by tinuolababy(f): 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
Cute
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
baba after u av committed child abuse act you want to make it a crime
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by temitemi1(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
#babaonechance go marry another one grin grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by baybeeboi: 1:07pm On May 18, 2015
okay
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by santori: 1:07pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Child abuse
I s l a m a b a d

bros i think you seriously need a brain transplant, chicken own will be better for you

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by temitemi1(m): 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:
This picture was taken several years later, show the actual wedding picture when she was only 13.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by nerodenero: 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
Was she below 18 when she got married?If yes then she has every right to fight against child marriage.
Mogidi:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:08pm On May 18, 2015
santori:

bros i think you seriously need a brain transplant, chicken own will be better for you
U nid a bottle of chilled carmel pizz
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by A7(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2015
_
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by Mogidi: 1:09pm On May 18, 2015
nerodenero:
Was she below 18 when she got married?If yes then she has every right to fight against child marriage.

Buhari did a Yerima on her at 13.
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Child abuse
I s l a m a b a d
Definition,types and causes of child abuse

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_abuse

It doesn't hurt to think before you type
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by agarawu23(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Child abuse
I s l a m a b a d
your foolishness no get part 2 sad

what's is child abuse here? undecided
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:14pm On May 18, 2015
sarahatuba:
Definition,types and causes of child abuse
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_abuse
It doesn't hurt to think before you type
Baby grl Grow up Don't quote me Read ma message, if u feel annoyed, kill yaself I don't join issues wif ladies Am too civilized to join issues wif a woman Takia
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by nerodenero: 1:15pm On May 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari did a Yerima on her at 13.
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Then she needs to fight this child abuse ravaging the North and some rural areas.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Baby grl Grow up Don't quote me Read ma message, if u feel annoyed, kill yaself I don't join issues wif ladies Am too civilized to join issues wif a woman Takia
Take your own advice and do the needful smiley
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by agarawu23(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Baby grl
Grow up
Don't quote me
Read ma message, if u feel annoyed, kill yaself
I don't join issues wif ladies
Am too civilized to join issues wif a woman
Takia
you mean you are too civilized to talk to your mum? shocked
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by SHARIAREPORTERS: 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
agarawu23:
your foolishness no get part 2 sad
what's is child abuse here? undecided
Go to sexuality cum romance section to play wif children Politics section is too much for u to handle Go and soapy dere No level
Re: Photo Of Buhari And His Wife, Aisha As Newlyweds by lalasticlala(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2015

(1)

We​’ll Resume Our Struggle On One Condition - Asari Dokubo / Strong Men Have Destroyed Instititutions In Nigeria —BUHARI / See What Happened After This Lady Gave An FRSC Guy Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.