Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo (49987 Views)

Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by lazsnaira(m): 12:17am On May 19, 2015
Power is back to the north.
That's all the trecking is.
As for me, I can't say I have a country yet.
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by abbasbo003(m): 12:19am On May 19, 2015
I will nva still believe the trekked from a state to another[b][/b]
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Mykelpato(m): 12:21am On May 19, 2015
grin shocked Trekking business...i will Trek from Awka to Aba the Day Panadol starts curing HIV, i am a man of my words
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by tellwisdom: 12:24am On May 19, 2015
Me wey no trek sef, don spend more than; come talk of this Mumu boi who trekked some hours before taking a bus to his destination sad
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by authority2006(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:
OK, now we know who sent him to trek.

I like Buhari but my anger about this whole thing is that Hausas are taking his election victory so personal.

It's unfortunate that many Southerners don't care to notice the ethnic jingoism of the North.

It's surprising to me. undecided
You wanted to trek and Northerners said that you shouldn't? Lazy azz niggar
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Popemax(m): 12:47am On May 19, 2015
;DPlz join me I as trek to akwa ibiom for PDP governor elect.....starting on saturday
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by spanzed(m): 1:10am On May 19, 2015
Jarus:
King of trekking.
oga jarus u no follow me see title way dey give human being...
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by BOMBEATZ(m): 1:57am On May 19, 2015
FOS
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Elxandre(m): 1:58am On May 19, 2015
Trekking to greet oshiomole for a successful marriage ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by poshbrave(m): 2:29am On May 19, 2015
EFCC & ICPC shd wake up 2 their duty cos dis is a new trend of public emberzoment lol jst like boko haram. na so e dey start o
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by serty1: 2:59am On May 19, 2015
Trekking is the new black

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by MymothersKeeper(f): 3:58am On May 19, 2015
Trekking from Concordia, NY to Sambisa cool anyone in ? We are meeting at Brooklyn - immaculate boulevard then off to Broad street via 5th avenue . We are cutting trough the back of JFK int'l straight to Niagara falls and leap 5000 feet in the air unto a mountan slide to jump on the grand canyon.
swimming 5 days to land us in Cambridge waters, UK . More trekking and swimming to Ivory Coast **phew** waiting on you guys we shall get nothing less than 5mills wink
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by techmart(m): 5:34am On May 19, 2015
Some entrepreneurs will be like ... "Buy an E-book on trekking and cash out within days"
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by eromspete(m): 5:38am On May 19, 2015
Don't be surprised when she asks you "NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME?" grin grin grin

midolian:
It paid him afterall.

Trekking to okirika for mama peace, to congratulate her on the successful surgery she underwent during campaign..And nothing is gonna stop me. I ll be giving you guys updates as from tomorrow..undecided

#Trek4Mamapeace

Cc: joseph1832, passingshot, severussnape, Oremussanctus/Shariareporters, Abok1, Haywhymido, Goatandyamtheory..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by obiak4(m): 6:00am On May 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:

I like Buhari but my anger about this whole thing is that Hausas are taking his election victory so personal.

It's unfortunate that many Southerners don't care to notice the ethnic jingoism of the North.

I don't see any can you please elaborate more about ethnic jingoism
#SAYNOTOTRIBALSENTIMENTS #ONENIGERIA
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by midolian(m): 6:05am On May 19, 2015
eromspete:
Don't be surprised when she asks you "NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME?" grin grin grin

chai! Upon all my trekking? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by badmus1346(m): 6:27am On May 19, 2015
And there is no money in Federation account?....Gej is my Role Model
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by laserjet: 6:32am On May 19, 2015
Please stop this madness called trekking
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by philips70(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Na now U sabi dem. Hausa na Hausa. they don't fucking care abt nobody. I really pity d political illiteracy in Yorubas as they sold their birthrights to this non humans. Wen U are in d north, U will know how terrible terrible they hate any other ethnic. Very selfish-animalistic people. Am just being blunt

How this comment survived hours without being deleted surprises me. Yorubas sold their birthright to non humans? And you are a girl? So a God created people turned to non humans just because they are showing love to one of their own without disturbing your right to existence and wasting public money in the process? What about Niyi and his trekking mate who are Yorubas trekking for Jonathan? Are they non humans too? As I type this am in Kaduna, I would have expected they shoot me with bows and arrows to demonstrate this hatred you talk about. For the records, you are being stupid and not in anyway being blunt.

Now that hypocrites have turned this spontaneous show of trekking into a means of judging and deriding some tribes let me ask this question. What is the difference of this trekkingwhich shows love or whatever it is for who they do it for from the huge billions of siphoned tax payers Naira Ifeanyi Uba wasted on TAN and their rallies? That wasn't campaign period so don't just go there. Several TANoids on Nairaland participated and hence their name here. All was for Jonathan, were they not justified by many on this forum even when it was a money draining madness? Some of you will let your hatred for the Hausas turn to acid that will burn your stomachs.
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Moana(f): 6:44am On May 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You see why more people trek? The Nigeria Governor's Forum leader when elected would received lots of trekkers. Trekking is the new business in town now...

Eleven days of trekking for N250k, how much are our graduates paid per months. smiley
all graduates should forget work and start trekking grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Moana(f): 6:47am On May 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
Shouldn't the Deputy Governor be jailed for life for misappropriation of government funds undecided, unless if it was from his own pocket undecided
the govt is his pocket lipsrsealed look on the bright side its not being spent on one runs girl embarassed
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by ojeffo: 6:59am On May 19, 2015
I WILL TREK FROM MY SITTING ROOM TO THE KITCHEN TO CONGRATULATE MY WIFE SUCCESSFULLY PREPARING MY FAVOURITE BANGA SOUP...LOADING.......
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by kaima1984(f): 7:03am On May 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You see why more people trek? The Nigeria Governor's Forum leader when elected would received lots of trekkers. Trekking is the new business in town now...

Eleven days of trekking for N250k, how much are our graduates paid per months. smiley
my dear no talk wetin u see
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by kaima1984(f): 7:08am On May 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:

my dear no talk wetin u see,this is d rubbish change APC(all past criminals) promised us
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by madjune(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2015
IdiAmin1:

If a northerner can lead us more accountably and purposefully; making life a bit easier for the masses in terms of Light, fuel etc

So be it.

His northern brothers can take over the highways for all I care.

Its far better than 6yrs of a so called southern brother that put Nigeria in complete darkness and economic turmoil.

Tufiakwa. I will run away from Nigeria any other time I hear Jonathan is contesting for anything.
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by DaBullIT(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:

And there lies the problem, monetizing everything , what happened to awards and national recognition, if he was going to be paid , it shouldn't have been publicized
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Nobody: 7:32am On May 19, 2015
Moana:
the govt is his pocket lipsrsealed look on the bright side its not being spent on one runs girl embarassed

It does not make any difference. None of them is entitled to the money.
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Btruth: 7:43am On May 19, 2015
baybeeboi:
OP, abeg change that #.2million to #250,000 before some people go d confuse for here.
Fûcking Northeners
I don't see anything wrong in that though. Let the N.25m be to attract more trekkers. I'm even having some thought in my mind too oooo.........lol. What is wrong from trekking from Shoprite, Ikeja to Governor's office in Alausa? grin
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by Nobody: 7:57am On May 19, 2015
I am trekking to okpekpe for the new princess of Edo state. Princess Sheba.
Re: Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo by bholuwatifhe(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2015
Let all able dudes start d Treaking...250k wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / Obaseki Visits Buhari, Says It Will Be Immoral To Return To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.