Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College (43703 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 19, 2015
This news really got me teary. She has been through a lot. She has had to go through numerous reconstructive surgeries for her to end up looking this way. It was very challenging and there was even a fundraiser for it. I just love her brilliance fighting spirit and the love and support from her amazing family.
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/07/fundraiser-dinner-for-kechi-okwuchi.html
Her Picture before the crash

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by ELBAND: 1:21pm On May 19, 2015
Congrats. God has a reason for keeping you alive

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by whoisuche: 1:33pm On May 19, 2015
Watch ur comment. The Lord says in everything Thank God

MrKnowitall:
I'm reading so many ridiculous and slightly senseless comments of people thanking God. It would have been better if God had stopped the plane from crashing in the first place. After all, he knew the plane was going to crash since the beginning of time. Anyways, this is a testament to the human spirit. This woman overcame unimaginable disaster and showed us all of which we are capable. I thank her for not giving up.
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by InMyOpinion(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
[size=14pt]Godwin. Congrats girl[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by whoisuche: 1:44pm On May 19, 2015
Watch ur comment. The Lord says in everything Thank

MrKnowitall:
I'm reading so many ridiculous and slightly senseless comments of people thanking God. It would have been better if God had stopped the plane from crashing in the first place. After all, he knew the plane was going to crash since the beginning of time. Anyways, this is a testament to the human spirit. This woman overcame unimaginable disaster and showed us all of which we are capable. I thank her for not giving up.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by brodalikeme(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Rubbish.

So the ones that died deserved it na abi?
My friend freecoco, no be fight na. As per the ones that died God knows best and to the famines they let behind God will comfort them and they will smile again. To Kechi thank God and congrats to her.
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by ritapearl(f): 2:24pm On May 19, 2015
Weldone Kechi.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by mpowa(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2015
MrKnowitall:

Your name says it all, for your mind, you KNOW-IT-ALL, how you were born and did not die in your mum's womb, or as a child, how you have kept yourself from all accidents and evils in life, how you overcame all deadly diseases that were killing others like chicken, how you feed yourself everyday without fail one day, you are CAPABLE and we should start worshipping you because you've become your own God, **hiss** Nonsense.

If only you can borrow a little bit of sense an imagine how you were formed, helplessly in ur mom's womb, how you were not even made a dog ( I hope God is not regretting that right now), how you were given intelligence, not made a mad man, you won't open your loud mouth to accuse the almighty who actually KNOW-IT-ALL.

Now let me give you the final blow Mr KNOW-NOTHING, a man have no power in the day of his DEATH, no human spirit can overcome it, you will gladly walk into it with ur two legs, the lady is alive because God still has a plan for her, if He says ur time is up, you won't wait an extra second, human spirit come into play only when God has not given up on you, if he says NO, no one can say yes - An this is not subjected to your believe Mr,KNOW-NOTHING.

So yeah, thank God for the gift of life Kechi and thank you too for not giving up, God is not through with you yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by PastorAji(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2015
MrKnowitall:

U well

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by PastorAji(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2015
LastProphet:

Africans are generally dumb which is what you are witnessing, most got the point upside down. Clowns we all are
U drank cow piss this morning
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by annibro(f): 3:52pm On May 19, 2015
olu4life:
So Encouraging!!! God knows how she would have been insulted with the scar on the face but still never gave in to been bullied. Strived hard and achieved an academic goal!!! Kudos to her. She needs to be celebrated. Though not a fan of plastic surgery but I think she needs it cos I can see the mum is really beautiful.

She has already undergone about 75 facial surgery & would be going 4 a reconstruction surgery soon. Did u see her after the crash? It was horrible. Check dis link below 4 more info

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/?m=1
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by intrepidToju: 3:54pm On May 19, 2015
May the Souls of Okholoma Maduewesi and All those we lost to the Sosoliso plane Crash continue to rest in Peace...
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by ubath(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2015
Na wa o, the babe don spoil. Na Godwin o
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by kcynho(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2015
otipoju:
This is one of the rare cases in which I will consent to a facial surgery.

I honor the scars of a survivor all the same.

I still have mine. Congrats.

Yeah,was thinking of that before seeing ur comment,it really should be considered
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by annibro(f): 4:21pm On May 19, 2015
kcynho:

Yeah,was thinking of that before seeing ur comment,it really should be considered

Has already undergone about 75 facial surgeries. Click d link below 2 view how she looked b4 & after d crashed compared 2 her present looks.

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by EmmyDe25(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2015
I'm touched. cry
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by totorimi: 5:00pm On May 19, 2015
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY WE ARE HERE IN THIS PLANET CALLED EARTH. WHAT IS OUR MISSION HERE. I HAVE SEEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO VERY GOOD PEOPLE AND I HAVE SEEN GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO VERY BAD PEOPLE.
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Bsyno(f): 6:17pm On May 19, 2015
MrKnowitall:
So hw come she survived d crash? By her might? On d contrary, its pple like u d Bible call Senceless.
I pray u never hav to learn in a hard way hw God almighty works

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by rhames(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2015
One woman with courage makes a majority.
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by izutex007(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2015
greatness lies in side. Not even scars can remove tht.

congrts dearie... God bless nd keepyou
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Bsyno(f): 6:37pm On May 19, 2015
totorimi:
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY WE ARE HERE IN THIS PLANET CALLED EARTH. WHAT IS OUR MISSION HERE. I HAVE SEEN BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO VERY GOOD PEOPLE AND I HAVE SEEN GOOD THINGS HAPPEN TO VERY BAD PEOPLE.

Bad things hapn to gud pple because d ruler of ds world is Satan d Devil, who is a bad n wicked ruler n he detest to see good ones exist(reason why gud pple neva last) hence dey suffer, while d bad ones who are he's prosper. Moreover, we av bin created into ds world to enjoy n live forever, but d sins of our first parent changed d whole tin. Nevertheless, there is a hope for better future in paradise on earth wia all wil live hapyli witout tears n pain when God takes over d rulership of ds world in d nearest future.
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by after1: 6:54pm On May 19, 2015
[s]
ECOTERRORS:
the day you will have sense will be the day Buhari will speak Queens english.

That girl should be given honor by Nigeria govt for coming up top even in adversity
[/s]

Senseless animal talking about others making sense, have you ever in your life make any sense before. A smellos like you that lie for a living, from using F on your moniker to deceive the people. A grown male like you lying shamelessly on nairaland. Ediot
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 19, 2015
Proud of U Kechi..
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by cyberdurable(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2015
Gejpresident:
may God destroy your life so u know there is God, when u get to hell

once again God punish u

U are stupid! is dis how to make him understand God really Exist? u are more Brutal dan BH
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by drlance(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2015
Lost some loved ones on that flight, happy for her sha
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2015
cyberdurable:

U are stupid! is dis how to make him understand God really Exist? u are more Brutal dan BH
u r sick
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 19, 2015
MrKnowitall:
u r selling ignorance to us as wisdom. u r only but an educated fool. God is not man. be careful so u dnt incur his wrought
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 19, 2015
cold:

Greatest get-out-of-jail card ever produced for god; 'you can't question god'. That's it, end of story! God gets away again. No questions and no criticisms. Just accept anything thrown at you in name of god...sigh
if u can disrespect ur maker, then who am i? i'll pass
Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by bstringz(m): 11:20pm On May 19, 2015
emmdam:
Well, you are entitled to your opinion but all you wrote is total trash in the dust bin.If you can recall the incident. A family lost all their three children in the plane crash. Do you still expect the parents of the three children to give thanks to God? All l know is that God has the power to stop the plane from crashing and save them from premature death. Assuming you lost your parents or siblings in the crash, you won't write this trash to give thanks in everything.....In fact this news will make you sad. lipsrsealed

So God should catch all the planes that are falling, hold a man's hand that's about to stab another man? Jam the gun of the physco that's about to shoot someone without any reason? God gave us free will, if he had created us like robots.*u go still complain*God has the power to have stopped that plane, but he dint because he gave us free will and sometimes he just let's us run the show. Most times we even kill ourselves. So if the sosoliso plane was faulty, God should av also turn mechanic too? The crash grieved God more than you would ever know, cos he created those people that died. All he expected from them was to give dier lives to him. So that even when anything happens,in the end it would be a win-win situation. Most importantly God is SOVERIGN.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College by mekybabe1: 5:26am On May 22, 2015
Congrats love! So sad to think of other brilliant lives that was lost in the crash. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / My First Semester University Result / Success Adegor: Okotie-Eboh Primary School Sapele Undergoing Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.