Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

My First Semester University Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My First Semester University Result (43279 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / National Open University Result Checker - First Semester 2019 / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello

This thread is to document all my results form 100 to 500lvl so I can track my progress and see if I'm doing better or worse.

Semester GPA: 4.40
Current CGPA: 4.40

I'm currently in my 100 level 2nd semester and 2nd semester results aren't out yet but I think my GPA is still alright( I technically don't have a CGPA yet). The result above is only for my first semester.

I think it's ok for my first semester but I'm hoping to break into a 4.5 real soon.

My course of study is Law.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Try harder, I won't say it's impressive because Law is an easy course, you can do much better.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by Amotolongbo(f): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

This thread is to document all my results form 100 to 500lvl so I can track my progress and see if I'm doing better or worse.

I'm currently in my 100 level 2nd semester and 2nd semester results aren't out yet but I think my GPA is still alright( I don't have a CGPA yet). The result above is only for my first semester.

I think it's ok for my first semester but I'm hoping to break into a 4.5 real soon.

that is good.
Try and work harder to graduate with your dreamt CGPA

The best class to build up a correct CGPA is in the 100level cos it gets harder up the ladder.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by Amotolongbo(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Try harder, I won't say it's impressive because Law is an easy course, you can do much better.
I would like to know why you said Law is an easy course.

As easy as you claim Law is, it is one of the Courses one can hardly graduate with First Class Hon.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I disagree ma. Although no course is easy, I can assure you Law is one of the hardest courses in my University.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester University Result by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I would like to know why you said Law is an easy course.

As easy as you claim Law is, it is one of the Courses one can hardly graduate with First Class Hon.
Yes that's because brain boxed people go for more challenging courses. Law is just a theoritcal course with some big big grammatical terms and how to apply them, nothing challenging.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes that's because brain boxed people go for more challenging courses. Law is just a theoritcal course with some big big grammatical terms and how to apply them, nothing challenging.

I'm sorry ma'am but this couldn't be further from the truth. We all have our opinions but there's a fine line between a bad opinion and clear misinformation. Let's not spread misinformation on the internet.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Newman20:

I'm sorry ma'am but this couldn't be further from the truth. We all have our opinions but there's a fine line between a bad opinion and clear misinformation. Let's not spread misinformation on the internet.

How am I spreading misinformation with this now? You could just disagree

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Newman20:

Obob wetin Dem dey teach for that law course. Is it fun, or just talk?

3 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by marvellously(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
Law is simple Lmao
Folake4u
Ladygazelle
Dollyjoy
Abeg you guys should come and answer this woman for me
IyaebeTheGreat:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester University Result by folake4u(f): 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Ehnnn? If e easy, why you nor go read Law? undecided

Don't say what you don't know. Let's not attract curses to ourselves. kiss

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by folake4u(f): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2023
marvellously:
Law is simple Lmao
Folake4u
Ladyga.zelle
Dollyj.oy
Abeg you guys should come and answer this woman for me

Omo. I'm even shocked someone is saying Law is easy.

For where?? shocked shocked

24 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by folake4u(f): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
Newman20:

I disagree ma. Although no course is easy, I can assure you Law is one of the hardest courses in my University.

Please there's no need for you to argue.

Your result is BEAUTIFUL. Keep it up. I pray for more grace and strength so you'd achieve greater heights.

Cheers. kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester University Result by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2023
folake4u:

Ehnnn? If e easy, why you nor go read Law? undecided

Don't say what you don't know. Let's not attract curses to ourselves. kiss
Which one is curses here again, na WA ooo. Well, i studied a more challenging course.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by folake4u(f): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Which one is curses here again, na WA ooo. Well, i studied a more challenging course.

I'm not doing any competition with you on who studied a more challenging course.

All I'm saying is, if it was easy to read Law, you should have dumped yours for it.

22 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by Samfloxin(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please how can this result that is filled with E give you such GPA? Or are my eyes deceiving me? It is impossible for this result I am seeing here to give you such GPA.Your result is terrible

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
folake4u:

Please there's no need for you to argue.

Your result is BEAUTIFUL. Keep it up. I pray for more grace and strength so you'd achieve greater heights.

Cheers. kiss

Thank you ma'am. My second semester result will probably be out in a few weeks so I'll create a new thread and link back to this one when it comes out.

Hopefully I can break into the first class region.🙏🏾

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by folake4u(f): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
Newman20:

Thank you ma'am. My second semester result will probably be out in a few weeks so I'll create a new thread and link back to this one when it comes out.

Hopefully I can break into the first class region.🙏🏾

You're welcome.

Lol. Instead of creating a new thread for the second semester result, why don't you create a thread on the Diary section so you can track your results from 100level to 500level.

That way, no one can comment on your thread and you have your own peace of mind too.

I wish you Godspeed in your First Class journey. 🤗

14 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Samfloxin:
Please how can this result that is filled with E give you such GPA? Or are my eyes deceiving me? It is impossible for this result I am seeing here to give you such GPA.Your result is terrible

The E means elective. Which C means for compulsory. The grading system in our university is based on numbers.

5-A
4-B
3-C
2-D
1-E
0-F or carryover.

Hope this helps.

Repping Great LASU!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2023
folake4u:

You're welcome.

Lol. Instead of creating a new thread for the second semester result, why don't you create a thread on the Diary section so you can track your results from 100level to 500level.

That way, no one can comment on your thread and you have your own peace of mind too.

I wish you Godspeed in your First Class journey. 🤗

Lol, I didn't even think of that sef. Probably cause I haven't been posting regularly in a while. I'll make sure to create a new thread in the diary section and link back to this one.

Amen. That first class I'm hoping for will come out eventually.

5 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by padi94(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
You been work for construction company?? Why your result come be like the Chinese construction company CCECC

18 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by folake4u(f): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Newman20:

Lol, I didn't even think of that sef. Probably cause I haven't been posting regularly in a while. I'll make sure to create a new thread in the diary section and link back to this one.

Amen. That first class I'm hoping for will come out eventually.

Hehe. Alright then.

Goodluck champ!
Re: My First Semester University Result by Kaido: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Samfloxin:
I'm really confused on how he got a 4+/5.0 GPA and not something like 2.01/5.0 with such a horrendous result.

I probably graduated from a wrong school. ☹️

6 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by leroi01(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

That you can showcase ignorance in so blasè a way, is quite startling.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by Karlifate: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2023
A lot of ignorant people on this thread.

They don't know Status represent the nature of the course in question: It's either an elective (E) or a compulsory (C). They keep conflicting them with grade symbols. ☹️

A glance at the Credit Point (CP), it should've given you insight of the result, but no, they'll rather go with their pessimism & type sh!ts that comes to their mind first. angry

Anyways, kudos Newman20. 👍

I hope you keep up the momentum.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
Karlifate:
A lot of ignorant people on this thread.

They don't know Status represent the nature of the course in question: It's either an elective (E) or a compulsory (C). They keep conflicting them with grade symbols. ☹️

A glance at the Credit Point (CP), it should've given you insight of the result, but no, they'll rather go with their pessimism & type sh!ts that comes to their mind first. angry

Anyways, kudos Newman20. 👍

I hope you keep up the momentum.

Thanks for the encouragement man. I'll post a follow up on the diary section once my second semester result comes out.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by Newman20(m): 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Obob wetin Dem dey teach for that law course. Is it fun, or just talk?

Basically, we used our first and second semester to learn sources of law and legal language. When we enter 200lvl we'll focus on Law courses and the compulsory GNS instead of all these English courses.

And I'll be in 200level very soon.

2 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by Octopusssy(f): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
You try. You're still in year 1 and the time is coming when you won't even remember Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: My First Semester University Result by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2023
Newman20:

Basically, we used our first and second semester to learn sources of law and legal language. When we enter 200lvl we'll focus on Law courses and the compulsory GNS instead of all these English courses.

And I'll be in 200level very soon.
Sounds wide. You are doing awesome man, keep it up!
Re: My First Semester University Result by Achor1111(m): 1:58am On Mar 31, 2023
Newman20:
Hello

I'm currently in my 100 level 2nd semester and 2nd semester results aren't out yet but I think my GPA is still alright( I technically don't have a CGPA yet). The result above is only for my first semester.

Congrats, don't be carried away.
Keep fanning the flame.
For those that are confused, from the result above, He got; A 2units, E 2units, A 2units, A 2units, B 4units, B 2units, A 3units, A 3units!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Semester University Result by zedegit: 2:15am On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Don't toe that line. No course is simple nor hard. It's all about God, perseverance, hardwork, determination, favour and knowing yourself (aptitude).

1 Like

Re: My First Semester University Result by Babafrayol23: 3:39am On Mar 31, 2023
Very impressive!
I was so excited the day I checked my 100 level first semester results . I had 4.64 in first semester, but everything has dropped drastically due to unforseen circumstances . I'm now in 4.0 in 300 level, though I am still striving if I can still boost my CGPA.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.