Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa (10061 Views)

NAF Attacks Boko Haram Terrorist Locations In Borno, Kills Many Of Them(video) / Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6women In Adamawa / Boko Haram Kills Many In Borno, Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Onyi42(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2015
Yola—Boko Haram insurgents have killed several people and abducted six women at Sabongari town in Madagali Local Government of Adamawa State.

Sources from the area indicated that the insurgents invaded the town weekend, forcing residents to run into the bushes.

This was even as about 108 displaced Nigerians, mostly women and children who were rescued from Niger Republic have been received by officials of Adamawa State government in Yola, the state capital.

However, a resident, who simply gave his name as Musa said the insurgents arrived the village at about 10 pm Sunday night and started shooting sporadically, killing many people and injuring others before abducting the women.

The Chairman of Madagali Local Government Area, Maina Ularamu who confirmed the incident, called on government to provide more security in the area.

Ularamu expressed regret that several villages and communities were presently without military presence and urged the Army to deploy troops to the areas.

Meanwhile, speaking with newsmen in Yola on the arrival of the 108 people rescued from Niger Republic, the Executive Secretary of the State Emergency Management Agency, SEMA, Haruna Furo said 24 of the persons were from Taraba State while two were from Gombe State.

Furo noted that the state government was making arrangements to convey those from the state to their various communities just as it would assist others to return to their states of origin.

Some of the displaced persons interviewed said most of them were fisher men, farmers and traders who had carried out their various trades in Niger for years.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/boko-haram-kills-many-abducts-6-women-in-adamawa/
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by simplymade(m): 12:59am On May 19, 2015
I taya o

Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Osama10(m): 1:10am On May 19, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 4:23am On May 19, 2015
my people talk say person wey go bush carry firewood wey ant full just made lizards his guest!
When the ungovernable Nigeria makers where making it, they never knew the tide would turn against them!
If to say there people get that proverb wey my people get, e for help them think well.
North ndo.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by clefstone(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2015
@GenBuhari, your post above is the reason boko haram can hardly be defeated in Nigeria. The propaganda machinery of Islam is top notch and your post above is one example.
It is common knowledge that all muslims believe that Islam will one day rule the world. Most muslims can't wait for that time to come and would give anything to see it actualized. As much as I know that there are millions of peace loving muslims, there is however, that desire within them to see Islam conquer.
There is therefore a clash of interest within all muslims, a desire for peace and a desire for islam to be propagated no matter the consequence. The result is that the average muslim end up discreetly supporting groups such as boko haram while at the same time denying them.
I read in a foriegn media that after the Charlie Hebdo attack in France, the local muslim population claimed that the attackers were not muslims but actually Jews who used spiritual means to make themselves look like muslims. If this is coming from muslims living in developed countries, then I am not surprised at your denial, nor am I surprised that muslims in Nigeria would claim that Christians were responsible for bombing churches in Northern Nigeria when boko haram claimed responsibility for those bombings.
And I cannot forget the muslim friend of mine, a yoruba muslim, who told me that the 9/11 attack was carried out by Jews. How?
The day muslims in Nigeria come up and openly accept that boko haram is an islamic militant group seeking to create an islamic state, that day boko haram will end. Until then we will continue to hear these bad news. Unfortunately, that day will never come

Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Helkayklassic(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2015
Boko Haram una no dey tire?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:13am On May 19, 2015
This people are still abducting?
When it is not so sure that the Chibok girls have been returned.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by ultrazone(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2015
fgvbnn
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by mcaskey(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2015
booked
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by intergral(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2015
There's something Fishy Going on between Bokoharam, the present government and the military....... Something really Dirty is going on... But they should have it at the back of their mind that they can never cover smoke with basket.... Waiting to watch the movie of the year after May 29th.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Darlduchi: 9:15am On May 19, 2015
And the killing of Christians continues unabated, even as the Western Nation has found Islam as a willing tool to do the dirty job of world de-population while they constantly device means to supply them with arms and ammunitions.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Goldenheart(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2015
Again
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Popemax(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2015
So finally this guys won't stop killing people....God plz save us
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by SexyCeline(f): 9:18am On May 19, 2015
When will all this evil killings stop?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by goldt456(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2015
I'm very sure this shit gonna end one day, God keep the living and RIP to the dead.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by cold(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2015
@Gen Buhari..Musiwa is that you?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by chesterlee(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2015
Thousands are dying daily in the hands of Boko Haram

Yet, peeps are busy politicizing with the Chibok girls scam!

The truth will surely reveal itself....One day!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by MrNL(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2015
pls when is this 29th again??
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Gboskee(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2015
chesterlee:
kill them all!!!!
"we are growing wiser,or are we just growing tall''?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by tizblink: 9:31am On May 19, 2015
Yet another senseless and heartless killing. Can't wait for the people behind this to be brought to book
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by onlyson16(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:32am On May 19, 2015
Religion of peace indeed...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by proudlyhandsome: 9:36am On May 19, 2015
And some God forsaken idiotts from certain regions of this countries with heart filled up with hatred will come here to tell us that Northerners deserve to die like this and Buhari is the brain behind the whole thing. It's sad to see people; children, women and men running for their lives everyday. What a life!!!!!

I am really upset with these new developments. It has been from one boko haram attack to another in the last one week. Why God? Homes, Families, Fathers and Mothers have been maimed, killed and wasted over the years as a result of this Boko haram menace. Why God?

These Northerners that are being maimed and killed are the poor ones in their various communities with nothing to show for their existence on earth, but they accepted their fates and continue with pains of life: Daily struggle, looking for just two square meals, striving for success with goods or farm products/output worth of #5000, keeping hope in their children alive but the same children are being killed at every passing seconds, agony, perseverance and life filled up with all sort of mysteries.

I am pretty sure that what goes around comes around. I strongly prayed that unprecedented woes betide these people with their evil minds. I can't wait to see you wicked idiotts running away from your God forsaken regions when your agitation for whatever eventually land you in trouble with Federal government with Nigeria army all over your communities. I want you to feel the pain of these Northerners

Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by petermichaels(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2015
Again! Al of a sudden dey emerge!! And shoutn 4 amnesty. Nw dat dia man is abt 2b head.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by idupaul: 9:38am On May 19, 2015
We are already missing the presence of just 100 South African Mercenaries.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by omanifrank(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2015
oh
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by Litmus: 9:47am On May 19, 2015
You know, throughout Africa, and actually the black world, the reaction to Nigeria's potential and Nigerian people's get-up-and-go spirit has been one of envy and hostility. Even Obama, appears to harbor this same inferiority mentality; this same self hatred. From big brother Africa to Face of Africa (modeling) there has been a deliberate tampering of formula to prevent Nigerians winning. Ethiopia has not won any African beauty contest that i can remember. Africa is envy, envy, envy. When i returned to the UK, my parents would give me no financial help because they wanted their children to strive for themselves, until we attained a certain age when we could benefit from family wealth etc. I remember during one long summer brake, when i was at uni, and i was desperate for work. Anything would have done. I remember i saw an advert for a Van driving job delivering builders merchant equipment or something like that. I telephoned and was answered by a white guy who enthusiastically invited me to come down for the job because they needed a driver badly. When i got there, a man at the yard, after i had talkatively let him know i was Nigerian, told me that i was in luck because the guy in charge of hiring drivers was from Senegal. Rubbing my hands in glee, i ran back there, to meet my fellow African. I was so happy. After i told him i was Nigerian his face changed. He told me flat that the job was taken. In councils all over London, Nigerians are regularly betrayed by black people that they try to help. Asian would help one another, blacks would not. When Nigerians acted like Asians and tried to help other blacks, more often than not, these same blacks would get them in trouble and the Nigerian would be labeled corrupt and lose their jobs. I once did a small stint in Procurement for a council delivering domiciliary care. And so often Nigerian deliverers of services would meet extra stringent scrutiny.

I shouldn't go on.....the upshot is, without border control, and in such an African continent of envy and hostility, and in a world that seems hellbent on subjugating black people how does Nigeria hope to survive?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by tijjanioyan: 9:52am On May 19, 2015
Uncle jona wil leav terror free nigeria 4d incoming govt
Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by klodike(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2015
Oga how can you be saying BH is conquering ghost towns. If they're ghost towns, who collected pvc's and voted Were they ghost
GenBuhari:
It is not making sense ecause we are being deceived.

[size=18pt]Possibly up to millions of Nigerians massacred in this covert American-engineered genocide aimed to balkanise Nigeria.

Do we hear much news about these victims?

Has a Nigerian local tv or radio station interviewed genuine survivors ?(please ignore and disregard any news or interview from Western media regarding Boko Haram)

The only Nigerian soldiers losing their lives are the unknowing foot soldiers being deliberately sent ill-equipped to face the enemy (America owned and controlled so-called Boko Haram who are really Chadian and Cameroonian troops) and those civilians who refuse to become internally displaced or captured and enslaved.

Yet our govt thats controlled by America is ensuring an endless stream of false news about Boko Haramm to distract us from the truth of the mass murder taking place[/size]

[size=13pt][b]Ever wondered why this "war " is shrouded in secrecy? Rarely see video footage from frontlines or war correspondents covering it for the international media?.

Wondered why victims or displaced Nigerians not being interviewed?

Answer: Grand deception to cover up America sponsored genocide and mass murder of up to millions of Nigerians.

Imagine that this rag tab bunch of militants with only small arms, is not only holding its own against a multinational force made up of Niger, Cameroon, Chad and the great Nigerian military ( that single handedly intervened and won wars in Liberia and Sierra Leone under Abacha) and with the multinational forces recieving technical and Arial support from NATO; This rag tag group is apparently so powerful and superior to the the multinational forces that it has time to be opening up new fronts and clearing towns of civilians.

Why does it seem I am the only one in the country that is saying that what we are being told cannot possibly be true.

If as seems very probable that the multinational forces with Nigeria are only pretending to fight Boko Haram, perhaps our next question should be :
Are the multinational forces (including Nigerian military) covertly supporting the terrorists that are massacring Nigerians and clearing Nigerian towns of all its inhabitants?

Are the multinational forces (including Nigerian military) really the terrorists that are massacring Nigerians and clearing Nigerian towns of all its inhabitants?[/b][/size]

[b][size=13pt]Some questions to ask about Boko Haram:

1. How is a rag tag bunch of militants capable of capturing an entire town from a powerful nation with a strong military with a standing army of 300,000 men?

2. How did a rag tag bunch of militants acquire the type of fire power to clear a whole town or did they accomplish this using merely the small arms we see them carrying in rare videos they release?

3. Why would Boko Haram want to clear a Nigerian town? Is it possible to form an Islamic state in a ghost town?

4. What is the military advantage in guerrilla warfare of the guerrillas clearing towns they captured of its entire population?

5. Is it not an important part of guerrilla warfare, for the guerrillas to hide within the general local population?

6.How can Boko haram hide in a ghost town

7. Why would Boko haram advertise its location by painting its logo on flags, buildings and vehicles is this a good strategy to conceal itself in a guerrilla war?

8. Why are the multinational force that is using lethal force in conducting a war in our territory, not under the command and control of our military.

9. Is there any Nigerian with Chadian army to monitor their activities in Nigeria

10. Since all these towns have been captured by Chadian troops, why has the towns not been handed back to Nigeria?

11. Why has Chadian troops not allowed internally displaced Nigerians return home?

12. Are Chadian troops really Boko Haram?

13. How could Boko Haram be so powerful that it not only start defeating the powerful Nigerian military after a 6 years war, but it even after several months of war, a multinational force that is getting assistance from America and France has been unable to defeat it.

14. Is it possible for Nigerian towns to be in the hands of Chad without the collusion of Nigeria

15. Why is the so called war against Boko Haram shrouded in secrecy?

16. Why are there is no geniune independent video footage of the so called war against Boko Haram?

17. Where are the war front reports from international war correspondents? Why are we just getting unverified photos released by the Chadian army and whatever unverifiable story they wish to accompany the photos.

Our govt are colluding with the multinational force that was put together by America's junior partner France (not us oo!) to allow them to break up Nigeria whilst keeping Nigerian populace in the dark.

Chad and others controlling our territory would be allowed to simply annex those territories, this may explain why the towns are cleared and the Nigerian IDPs are not being allowed back to "re-captured" towns.

[/size][/b]

[b][size=13pt]I repeat : is these Boko Haram news not making any sense?

Are you wondering how with multinational force made up of 4 countries including the massive Nigerian military, who are supposed to be also getting assistance from American, French and UK, are seemingly unable to defeat rag tag Boko haram?

Are you wondering why rag tag Boko haram that are known to travel on small motorcycles whilst carrying small arms are undefeatable?

The simple truth is that when what you are being told doesn't make sense, it is because you are being deceived.

Truth is Nigerian people are being deceived by America, its allies and their stooges including Nigeria's PDP government, puppet francophone nations Chad, Cameroon and Niger.

America owns and commands Boko Haram who are made up of troops of all the puppet countries (including our own) in mufti.

The only people dying in this so called war are thousands if not millions of innocent Nigerians civilians that refuse to be internally displaced.

Have you not noticed that the so called war on Boko haram is shrouded in secrecy?

Ever wondered why there is no video footage from the frontline ?

The objectives of America in committing this genocide, is to disintegrate Nigeria in 2015, as they predicted in 1997.

[/size][/b]

Re: Boko Haram Kills Many, Abducts 6 Women In Adamawa by luluosas(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2015
I thought this madness was over already. May GOD have mercy on us.

Chibok Girls, Boko Haram And The Wait / Conflicting Judgments: Sheriff Petitions CJN, Buhari / Dankwambo Appoints 123 New Aides (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59