Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World (9566 Views)

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by tope3x(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2015
I really need a trip now
...such a beautiful country. ..This is where God lives wow
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by yinparc: 7:21am On May 19, 2015
Very intresting
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by mrmetoo1: 7:24am On May 19, 2015
Those guys don't know how to do anything small. They say everything is big in Texas, nah men, Texas needs to retire that slogan because truly everything is big in Dubai. They don't build just because, they build to attain the best and the biggest. It really is a great place, very ambitious ballzy set of people
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by amimehedi: 7:45am On May 19, 2015
Track your courier,package and parcel online with all major couriers like DHL,Blue Dart,UPS,DTDC,TNT,FedEx and more.
URL - http://courier-tracking.org

1 Like

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by MizEmpress(f): 7:52am On May 19, 2015
The pictures are beautiful cool
Those guys can splurge on cars mehn! kiss
I'm sure the exotic pet trade will still remain a very big business there despite what environmentalists like me think about it embarassed
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Nobody: 7:53am On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Thanks. This corroborates my point that democracy cannot be the ONLY RIGHT system of governance.

The US is the the only superpower standing since the second world war and they are doing everything to see that everybody practices democracy. Anything outside that is considered evil and cultural or politically inferior.

They did it to communism and fascism; telling us how evil the systems are but they are so proud of their own capitalist system. The simple truth is the world to accept that what works for mr A may not necessrily work for mr B.

Shah tried to westernize Iran after he ovethrew the Ayatollah in a widely accepted revolution but the common people that helped him to power were quick to demand for his head when they saw that the freedom he brought totally contradicted the teachings of Islam.

Till date, trying to force Arabs to accept democracy will always result in chaos. People died during the Arab revolution so just look at the middle East and tell me what democracy had brought beside death. Hence I support your opinion that democracy cannot be said to be the most righteous form of government.

3 Likes

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by callmelanner(m): 8:04am On May 19, 2015
Lagos will soon get there wink
With change by our side grin
#ambode
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Rilwayne001: 8:12am On May 19, 2015
theV0ice:
are Boko Haram not seeing these? shocked shocked

Abi they think Dubai muslims don't like virgins too? Of course the Dubai muslim adds common sense to his religious practice.

If you think you're hedonistic, you obviously have not met an Arab....

I salute these creators and masters of pure pleasure

In the case of BH, Black man will always be black.
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by stexsy(m): 8:22am On May 19, 2015
God punish poverty
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by hedonistic: 8:24am On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:

I have always wondered about how the so-called monarchies of the world have surpassed most of the democracies in terms of development using only oil.

I have been to KSA, UAE and Qatar and I can tell you that what these people have been able to achieve in their short period of embrasing modernization, even most western countries of the world cannot boast of it.

I think you should compare these countries to a comparable oil-rich Western country like Norway. Forget the ostentatious display of obscene wealth in the petro-dollar crazed Arab States. Norway is miles ahead in all ramifications, which proves that democracy is always best - all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by francis247(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2015
This seems more like a product of peace and oneness by good thinking and progressive minds and not just crude oil or some other mineral resource alone.
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Nobody: 11:03am On May 19, 2015
Nice dream I had 5 years ago
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by PassingShot(m): 11:30am On May 19, 2015
hedonistic:

I think you should compare these countries to a comparable oil-rich Western country like Norway. Forget the ostentatious display of obscene wealth in the petro-dollar crazed Arab States. Norway is miles ahead in all ramifications, which proves that democracy is always best - all things being equal.

Even if compared with Norway and Holland, the Gulf countries have done really well given that their development is only about 25 years old.
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by stepo707: 11:39am On May 19, 2015
wow i must visit there.So beautiful
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by gwales: 7:34pm On May 19, 2015
Dubai, my second home
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Nobody: 9:21am On May 24, 2015
I have seen the beauty of that country, I have seen beautiful high-rise buildings, the beautiful malls, taken tours through some of the worlds most expensive hotels, fine dinning places, nice theme parks and a lot of life luxuries In that country but again I have seen poverty and struggling at the highest, seen people work like elephants and feed like rats and first hand suffering/slavery in the same country...

There is a very wide range between the rich and the poor
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Nobody: 9:23am On May 24, 2015
francis247:
1. Why withdraw money when you can withdraw gold?

This gold machine looks like one in Emirates palace hotel...
Why wont they withdraw gold when the cheapest room is over 250,000 per night?
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Nobody: 10:54am On May 27, 2015
francis247:
2. Playing Tennis here.. cos we can!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2425102_dubai32_jpgea14c7094e279a4b134728b9d1db9daa
Its all fun and games untill someone runs off the edge in a bid to catch the flying tennis ball.

1 Like

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by francis247(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2015
fellis:

Its all fun and games untill someone runs off the edge in a bid to catch the flying tennis ball.
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by scampy(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2015
This really deserves Frontpage.

Cc Seun, Lalasticlala and Ishilove.
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Ikar: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Not many of us can buy luxury car, but found yourself at Dubai you can hire one for few bucks. Last year, when i was in Dubai, was driving Audi q7. Here are the prices: rent 4x4 Dubai [url]cargetsrent.com/en/p5_rates_rent/t1_luxury_4x4[/url]
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by patorial(m): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
Nigeria. no go reach this level and jesus go come scatter all of em
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by patorial(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
fellis:

may guy that na stadium,how u wan take run off the edge ability u wan climb the roof
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
got to get an arab chick ... like seriously ... maga must pay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student With Family Journey To The UK ( All Prcocesses Updates ) / Any ZOO In Lagos? / Flight Disruptions: NCAA Threatens To Sanction Egyptair, NG Eagle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.